Sellers for past life readings

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Hi,

Are there any sellers you'd recommend that offer past life readings?

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

CH :D

Peace, light & love

Phil

emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

:thumbup: Yup, CH is on my list.

Any other recommendations?

kovus
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Dee Dee has some offered on her site called "Birth Links" http://hauntedcuriosities.com/shop/getp ... p?pid=1778

I believe Sin Shine is actually the one that does them. And they also are supposed to come with a ring or amulet containing the power of your "pre-earth" self. I don't really know what that means.

I know from bits and pieces of what she's said though that they sound really interesting, though I've not yet had one done. I plan to though at some point.

-kovus
<wishing I could experience something/anything>
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

I want one from Shine so bad but spendy :(

Peace, light & love

Phil

wsam
active contributor
active contributor

Maybe Tammy, Dragon Lady in the forum, could help... Just a guess...Why don't you contact her?

Many Many Blessings
WJ
((rainbow))
neophyte
neophyte

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Does that mean you've had this done rainbow :?: If so, would you care to share a little more, like was it useful, correct, etc. :thankyou:

Peace, light & love

Phil

kertuck
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

For quite some time, I have been very interested in having a past lives reading done. Recently, I was blessed to have found Lisa. For anyone who is interested in a reading, I suggest you contact her. She is amazing!! My detailed reading put so many things into perspective for me. So many questions have been answered. There are several readings to choose from and they are all very affordable! You will not be disappointed.

Her website is www.blueraynemysticals.com.

Dragon Lady
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

wsam wrote:Maybe Tammy, Dragon Lady in the forum, could help... Just a guess...Why don't you contact her?

Wsam, thank you for thinking of me! I would love to do past life readings (they are so much fun to do!) but so far the number of clearings I do won't permit the extra time. Maybe after the New Year I'll be able to offer them. :clap:

I don't have any experience with the seller rainbow listed but the auction looked interesting. Has anyone had a reading from her that would care to share????

"They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?" ~ Princess Diana ~

Return to “Sellers You Love”