My Cambion "D"

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

I received my package yesterday & decided to wear his vessel today - which was done during & on the same pendant as my "Super Moon" binding.
So far he has made some preferences very clear!
My dear "D" has refined taste. He is disgusted by KFC. :lol: And would rather eat the entire jar of Blackberry preserves than take a simple bite of chicken. Go figure. I always enjoyed KFC. But I couldn't even stomach the Mac-n-Cheese this time. The only thing we agreed upon was Cole Slaw (I had to remind him I required some nourishment).

I think he may have unrealistic expectations of our living situation. OR (he says) HE WILL HOLD ME TO A HIGHER STANDARD. ::poke::
This is going to be a very interesting relationship!!

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

::rofl::

ImageImageImageImageImage
artemisrose
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: incubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubi
My magical/paranormal name...: artemisrose
Zodiac:

:lol: cannt wait to hear more. :thumbup:

To have one foot on the edge of insanity..is to believe in the unbelievable...Proud keeper of 30 spirits Has Dwarves, Moutain Elves and Immortal in my blood!
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Here is his description: "CHARMING, SEXUAL, PASSIONATE, POWERFUL PERSUASIVE INFLUENCE..."

What was left out: Cats will be drawn to me. Really! My cats love me but this last one (Dead-Kitty aka. "Red") has become a total cry-baby about being next to me. In fact, all of my cats seem to want to be around me more these last two days. Strange.

Also, I'm beginning to think "D" is a vegan. ::facepalm::
Or perhaps he just doesn't like to eat since I have NO appetite & can't seem to swallow any animal products. I had fruit for lunch. Yet, my stomach is GROWLING!!!

Oh but he is touchy-feely. :sly:
And he prefers tea over coffee. Hmph!

"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

LOL ohhh MY! How humorous! I cannot WAIT for my Cambion to arrive! Here's hoping he lets me keep my love of coffee! lol

~Para

artemisrose
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

He sounds like he will be a real interesting partner... :lol:

To have one foot on the edge of insanity..is to believe in the unbelievable...Proud keeper of 30 spirits Has Dwarves, Moutain Elves and Immortal in my blood!
darksidemoon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't chose one :P
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy Vamp
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

:lol: honestly he sounds amazing

Confucius says:"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

OK in all honesty, he's vegan!!
I finally got some Mexican food from my FAVORITE restaurant and it made me feel sick. Thanks "D" :irked:

Sometimes tuna is acceptable but prefers salad, fruit, sorbet, tea, jam... you know, all those things that leave you hungry. No, I'm not sick. I'm healthy as ever. Oh but Veggie pizza is OK (I hid pepperoni & ham in it - :lol: ) and rice. Too bad, I hate rice!!

I thought I had a dream w/ him but either I don't remember or I was woken up before I could see him. He's so mysterious & finicky.... picky (ah, he thinks "finicky" should only be said of a woman or cat). Speaking of cats... that hasn't changed. And I am noticing more people are drawn to & talking to me way more often. But I'm good with that. :D

artemisrose
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ivy Onyx East wrote:OK in all honesty, he's vegan!!
I finally got some Mexican food from my FAVORITE restaurant and it made me feel sick. Thanks "D" :irked:

Sometimes tuna is acceptable but prefers salad, fruit, sorbet, tea, jam... you know, all those things that leave you hungry. No, I'm not sick. I'm healthy as ever. Oh but Veggie pizza is OK (I hid pepperoni & ham in it - :lol: ) and rice. Too bad, I hate rice!!

I thought I had a dream w/ him but either I don't remember or I was woken up before I could see him. He's so mysterious & finicky.... picky (ah, he thinks "finicky" should only be said of a woman or cat). Speaking of cats... that hasn't changed. And I am noticing more people are drawn to & talking to me way more often. But I'm good with that. :D
::rofl:: Just wait till your wearing one of their vessels and they sneak something past you then later you realize it was one of your spirits' who influenced the idea. Ive had that happen to me quite a few times and by the time I realized it..they had what they wanted and I was left laughing.

aphyreus
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: duojna
If I could be anything, I would be...: pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: not sure
Zodiac:

I love my KFC :lol: I wish one/some of my spirits will be like "D" and ::poke:: me into a healthier diet!

So what "unrealistic expectations of our living situations" does "D" have?

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”