Discussion of specific races of angels.
Jovana
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

creepyhollows wrote:Courtwind, like Watchers, are good in fours because they find strength in standing in the four corners of the Earth. They can draw power from the four corners thereby strengthening their stance and force to ward off predators or predatory magic.
Oh now that makes sense! I too, was wondering why 4 courtwinds were recommended.

I am rather excited to say that I just made a purchase for not one, not two, but THREE courtwind angels 1d After my order was placed, I called the three courtwind angels by name. I then put my hand over all my incense and instinctively drew the vanilla incense box out. I took it to mean the courtwinds wanted vanilla, since I don't currently have apple incense. Having said that, I get the feeling they will generally be happy with most types of incense, as long as it is given with good intent behind it (in other words, it's the thought that counts right?) Anyway, I lit it for them while whispering "courtwinds, this offering of vanilla incense is just for you!" 1ey <3 Admittedly, I don't normally like the smell of vanilla incense all that much, but smelling it now, it smells AMAZING and I don't doubt that is because of my courtwinds are enjoying it LOL.

Namaste,
Jovana

<3 5 courtwind angels, 1 psy vampire, 1 senmurv <3
Jovana
neophyte
neophyte

LOL surely this is not normal? I focused in on the 3 of them and the words "I am here to rock your world" came to me! I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing... and whoever said that was dead serious too! It was said with a "I am here, watch me make waves" kind of intent. From what I have read about their personalities, this sounds a bit out of character to me, but I guess each courtwind is unique right? 1ey

I intend to do automatic writing with them at some point later today.

Namaste,
Jovana

Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

That is exciting! Congratz! I, too, have been pointed to Courtwinds by some of my defense-oriented spirits, and my lone watcher says I need to complete the defense by getting the other three watchers.

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
Jovana
neophyte
neophyte

blumoon8 wrote:That is exciting! Congratz! I, too, have been pointed to Courtwinds by some of my defense-oriented spirits, and my lone watcher says I need to complete the defense by getting the other three watchers.
Thank you! 1c

Do share how things go when you get the other 3 watchers, blumoon8! 1ey

Namaste,
Jovana

Primarch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 122
Spelled Number: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I have become
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Primarch
Zodiac:

I have four courtwinds myself. I also have four gargoyles, four Emomimi gargoyles, and I have a watcher of each direction on the way as well as eight Lares (2 per watcher) coming. Then I also have a Volkh coming that will be staying with me (I'm getting my Volkh in a ring so that I can wear it to stay with me). I've got a wraith that has specific tasks so that it doesn't have to stay with me. When I get a bit more settled in my life I am going to make a table specifically for all of these. It'll be round and I will burn into it to place markings on it. It will have the compass points on it and I will align it in my place and then put each one where I feel that they need to go on the table.

Okay, I'm going to give up trying to list them. Too many to properly list. Maybe I'll try more generically:

11 Angels | 15 Creatures | 4 Tower Watchers | 8 Lares | 2 Succubus | 4 Unicorns | 6 Dragons | 48 Fae | 8 Gargoyles | 1 Loa | 4 Nymphos | 6 Sprites | 1 Vampire | 4 Werewolves
Jovana
neophyte
neophyte

AHA! A fourth courtwind angel found me, lol 1s It's true, they travel in groups of 4 :lol:

I was browsing the CH store when I felt compelled to check out the angel section again, and sure enough, another courtwind popped out at me. He seems a little heavier in energy then the others, but I am so pleased to have him here <3 I was planning to task the 3 courtwinds I had, by sending them on a little mission when this particular situation does arise. But I really believe they were already thinking ahead of me, and bringing in a fourth courtwind was part of THEIR plan lol 1ey

Namaste,
Jovana

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Having four courtwinds is really very good for protection and bringing about any justice to situations when needed!!! I have seen that happen myself when I fist started getting my courtwinds and now I have way more then four of them as I really do enjoy having the courtwinds around!!!!

They are very serious when it comes to protecting their keeper and making sure that any wrongs done to them are dealt with and some do have a good sense of humor, while others are very serious!!!! 1ey

Having a good protection team is always a good thing to have, and courtwinds are very good to have on your protection team!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Jovana
neophyte
neophyte

starfire wrote:Having four courtwinds is really very good for protection and bringing about any justice to situations when needed!!! I have seen that happen myself when I fist started getting my courtwinds and now I have way more then four of them as I really do enjoy having the courtwinds around!!!!

They are very serious when it comes to protecting their keeper and making sure that any wrongs done to them are dealt with and some do have a good sense of humor, while others are very serious!!!! 1ey

Having a good protection team is always a good thing to have, and courtwinds are very good to have on your protection team!!! ;)

Hi Starfire 1c

You know, I wasn't even thinking about protection when I got them, but bringing in this fourth courtwind makes me realize they are definitely here to protect and guide me! Their energy vibrates at a really strong level, which I enjoy because I always know they are around me when I feel it 1ey

Namaste,
Jovana

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Jovana wrote:
starfire wrote:Having four courtwinds is really very good for protection and bringing about any justice to situations when needed!!! I have seen that happen myself when I fist started getting my courtwinds and now I have way more then four of them as I really do enjoy having the courtwinds around!!!!

Hi Starfire 1c

You know, I wasn't even thinking about protection when I got them, but bringing in this fourth courtwind makes me realize they are definitely here to protect and guide me! Their energy vibrates at a really strong level, which I enjoy because I always know they are around me when I feel it 1ey
Yes their energy is amazing!!!!!! When I first started getting mine, light bulbs would go out and then they played with the lights at work which was really funny, so they do have a sense of humor with their keepers!!!

However when it comes to protection and setting things right, they are awesome in that as well!!!! ;)

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Jovana
neophyte
neophyte

Oh wow, my bedside light went out last night for absolutely no reason... I was wondering what that was about, now I know :lol:

I'm still a bit shocked by this - I just picked up my 5th courtwind angel! 1am I don't want it to look like I am suddenly hoarding courtwinds, but my heart raced when I saw him in the store and I just couldn't take my eyes off him! I feel a little overwhelmed to be honest, with all of them here, but at the same time I love their presence <3 I swear the CH store is temptation central! I am going to stay away from it now, at least until I have bonded with all 5 of my courtwinds 1ey

Interestingly, I looked up the number 5 Angelic symbolism and found this:
The vibrations of the number 5 are those of personal freedom and individuality, motivation, making positive life choices and major changes, transformation, adaptability and versatility, resourcefulness and auspicious opportunities.

Angel Number 5 is a message from the angels that important life changes are upon you and these changes will bring about many positive opportunities for you. The angels ask that you look upon these changes with an optimistic and positive attitude as they are destined to bring you many long-term benefits. Remember to be grateful for the auspicious opportunities ahead of you.
I highlighted what stood out to me the most, in pink. I am going through changes - becoming a Spirit Keeper for the first time! 1ey

Namaste,
Jovana

Return to “Angel Races”