Talking with my spirits through pendulum, inaccurate?

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Mr. T
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hi folks its me Scint! :D

Do I need a spellcasted pendulum that can be only be used to talking to spirits like the pendulums from Lisa? :O

Because the Isis Brass Pendulum I have isn't working, well I mean it is working and such but its inaccurate and I'm pretty sure I'm not influencing it with my mind? Am I blocked or something? Do I need a clearing but I don't know where to get a clearing from and the seller who sell clearing on Marketplace is not there anymore :-(

Do I need to program my pendulum?

I would really appreciate the replies that can be reply here in this thread :-)\

Need a fast replies please! :D!

Mr. T
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hmm you know when I was last time meditating when I got my first spirit - Gold Dragon, he manifested to me? Could it be that I have less blockages back then? :o Or is that just me? :o

Anyway the original question still stand :D

Mr. T
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Anyone? D:!

Zin
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Duojna, Black Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: too many options! :o
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

:ot: Omigosh, Scint, don't bump the thread every hour, you can leave it sit for awhile, it won't sink too far. :0
Scintillescent wrote:Hi folks its me Scint! :D

Do I need a spellcasted pendulum that can be only be used to talking to spirits like the pendulums from Lisa? :O

Because the Isis Brass Pendulum I have isn't working, well I mean it is working and such but its inaccurate and I'm pretty sure I'm not influencing it with my mind? Am I blocked or something? Do I need a clearing but I don't know where to get a clearing from and the seller who sell clearing on Marketplace is not there anymore :-(

I would really appreciate the replies that can be reply here in this thread :-)\

1) Nope.
2) You can influence it. What makes you think your answers are inaccurate, however? Pendulum work can take a bit of practice to get the hang of, sometimes, and I still get garbled messages, sometimes.
3) Maybe? I don't really do so - I figure out my yes direction and no direction, and go from there.

I walk a path I cannot see, but it's the one that's meant for me. <3
There are Powerlines in our Bloodlines
Proud to have many Giants in my Bloodline.
Seeker of Knowledge.
Mr. T
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Zin wrote::ot: Omigosh, Scint, don't bump the thread every hour, you can leave it sit for awhile, it won't sink too far. :0
Scintillescent wrote:Hi folks its me Scint! :D

1) Nope.
2) You can influence it. What makes you think your answers are inaccurate, however? Pendulum work can take a bit of practice to get the hang of, sometimes, and I still get garbled messages, sometimes.
3) Maybe? I don't really do so - I figure out my yes direction and no direction, and go from there.

Thanks Zin for the reply :D 2 - Hmm Well I get some weird messages and some of it doesn't make sense and such :O So I guess it might be some influences or something that is influencing the Pendulum and thanks again for the reply :3

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

You don't necessarily need to cast a spell into it but if it's spell casted by a skilled practitioner I'd say it would help.

When I shopped around for a pendulum I ended up with 3 that supposedly worked for me, but out of them one is more attuned to me, the first time I tried it out in the store I felt a zoning in effect, a clearing of mind and also it started to glow along with leaving a visual trail from the movement but let me tell you it's not something that happens every time I use it, in the past I was under the illusion of it being very accurate until I started to test it with verifiable sources, until I started to get into that zoning in state once more did I get accurate results.

Now, a skilled dowser wouldn't need such a thing as the dowser could just use about anything, even a piece of gum.

What it occurs to me is to tell the spirit to let you know when you get into the proper state to communicate accurately when using it, keep in mind I'm not talking about asking the spirit for a yes or no answer to confirm your state....

Michael34786
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: too many to list
Zodiac:

That's one of the pitfalls of using a pendulum, if you want something really bad you will effect the answer. What you need to do is separate yourself from what you desire OR the easier way to do it, have a friend do the pendulum, and in exchange you can work the pendulum for him or her.
It's kind of like why I don't do tarot cards reading for myself, I can influence the reading so I get to hear the outcome that I want.

edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

Michael34786, that's actually makes a lot of sense to me in many ways, yes our energy sometimes will be pushing for the outcome that we want so badly and have a big influence at the end.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
Mr. T
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I just found out something shocking :o D:! D:!

I been practicing daily with my pendulum but I still get wrong answers for some reason?

But when I read a beginner book on Pendulum dowsing by Richard Webster.

I ask my pendulum "Is this pendulum in harmony with me?"

I received a no D:!

My pendulum doesn't like me :'(

Is there anyway to get it in harmony with me or do I have to get a new pendulum, though I might practice a bit with my current pendulum.

Is this why I get inaccurate answers even though I blank my mind and emotions? :O

sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I am going to have to look up that book.always looking for something new to read.

what kind of pendulum do you have scint? if its a gemstone maybe your energies arent working well together.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.

Return to “Connecting”