My very first Gargoyle is on the way!!!!

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

Hi everyone.
I know, I know...I said I wouldn't clutter up the forums by starting my own topics. I was trying really hard to only reply to existing ones, but I just HAD to come on and share the good news! My newest friend is on his way! ::gargoyle:: I got the email today stating the order was complete. Another boy! We'll call him "T".
I'm going to have some peanut butter something or other for his arrival :D Good thing I LOVE PB!
While I'm here, and since I can't get the knack of the search function (honestly I've given a good effort, but it brings up soooo many irrelevancies) I want to ask about Gargoyles being BA or WA. I have NO CLUE why I was under the impression they were WA. But, much to my surprise, I found they actually rank "Grey". Making them DA correct? Who woulda thunk it! lol
Anyway, I'm excited and had to post.
~Para

~Para

Dolce
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mine
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Congrats on your new Spirit friend, it IS exciting...kinda makes me feel like a kid again LOL! :dancing:
Yes, I believe you are correct, they are DA :thumbup: And as a side note, I just wanted to say that I very much enjoyed reading your posts and hope to start seeing more of them again in the near future! :thumbup:

~ Dolce ~
ImageImageImage
Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

DolceParadiso wrote:Congrats on your new Spirit friend, it IS exciting...kinda makes me feel like a kid again LOL! :dancing:
Yes, I believe you are correct, they are DA :thumbup: And as a side note, I just wanted to say that I very much enjoyed reading your posts and hope to start seeing more of them again in the near future! :thumbup:
Awww..Dolce, you're a sweetheart. Too kind! Thank you so much!
Yeah, I have no clue why I thought they were WA. Weird if you ask me! lol But, yep, he's on his way and I'm so excited! ::bop::

~Para

Syri
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

Did you get any details to share??

Super stoked for you,Para! I have been tossing the idea around of a gargy or a black dragon... :sly:

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Dolce
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mine
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

ParaEnergy wrote:
DolceParadiso wrote:Congrats on your new Spirit friend, it IS exciting...kinda makes me feel like a kid again LOL! :dancing:
Yeah, I have no clue why I thought they were WA. Weird if you ask me! lol But, yep, he's on his way and I'm so excited! ::bop::
I'm guessing it's because many are on the lighter side of grey...so by their description they can sound very much like WA, I remember while looking at one of their listings once I took a double take when I first saw they were grey :lol:

And you're very welcome!!!

~ Dolce ~
ImageImageImage
Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Syriana wrote:Did you get any details to share??

Super stoked for you,Para! I have been tossing the idea around of a gargy or a black dragon... :sly:
Oh absolutely! He's an old man (to me anyway lol he's probably a young man in gargoyle years lol) 707 years old. Black stone skin, awesome guardian and protector, spunky and wild! lol There's more I can't think of right now.
And, funny you should mention a black dragon, because, after I received T's info I went directly to the store to look at a Black Dragon as a gift for Lycan.
Aaaaand, now here goes another bout of goosebumps!! Been happening left and right since learning T was on the way!
:thumbup:

~Para

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

DolceParadiso wrote:
ParaEnergy wrote:
I'm guessing it's because many are on the lighter side of grey...so by their description they can sound very much like WA, I remember while looking at one of their listings once I took a double take when I first saw they were grey :lol:

And you're very welcome!!!
Ok. yep! That makes sense!!

~Para

Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

Oooh... I'm excited for you, Para. Gargoyles are one of my absolute favorites (well, I have lots of faves, but Gargoyles are right uo there). :D I have 6 with me... 3 males & 3 females. They are a trip! My 2 huge boys sit on the roof and guard the house... very intimidating they are! One thing I found out... even though they love a nice big dollop of peanut butter as an offering, they like nothing better than to suck the energy right out of a Reece's Peanut Butter Cup when I try to eat one (at least they allow me MOST of the chocolate. :lol:

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aeryn wrote:Oooh... I'm excited for you, Para. Gargoyles are one of my absolute favorites (well, I have lots of faves, but Gargoyles are right uo there). :D I have 6 with me... 3 males & 3 females. They are a trip! My 2 huge boys sit on the roof and guard the house... very intimidating they are! One thing I found out... even though they love a nice big dollop of peanut butter as an offering, they like nothing better than to suck the energy right out of a Reece's Peanut Butter Cup when I try to eat one (at least they allow me MOST of the chocolate. :lol:
Aeryn~
This made me lmao!!! Your gargies just drooling at the site of your reeses!!! lol I love them too!! I'm feeling this guy a lot today. He got a "cool" (not cool as in popular cool lol but cool as in chilly cool) presence and I don't know if they are typically "kissy" beings, but I get the goosebumpy feeling on my cheek sometimes. I get them everywhere sporadically, but have experienced them on my cheek so...wondering if he's giving me a "hello" kiss?? Awwww Time to go get some reese's cups!!! lol

~Para

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

oohhh..you will love your gargy! Gargoyles are my second fave spirit race. :thumbup:
I have 12 :D eta: when i first started with them, any time a new one comes to me, i crave peanut butter non stop

Return to “Gargoyle”