Incubus/Succubus and our human partners

estrella
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Anyone here who is married or attached has incubus/succubus?

I read somewhere that the incubus/succubus will make one appear less sexually attractive to their partners. I wonder if there is any truth to this.

Any comments, experiences?

Halieh S.
new here
new here

Hi...

I haven't heard that before.

I can share my experience, if you'd like.

I aquired Twin Incubi last spring at a time when my spouse and I were separated. My husband wants me back now. As far as attraction, my spouse now calls me "beautiful" and "sexy" - he didn't do that very much before. I'm unsure if it's the Incubi or the separation, though - distance is said to make the heart grow fonder.

On another note, I recently ran into my high school sweatheart while wearing my Incubi. My conservative ex-boyfriend made me blush because he told me that I was "pretty" and "hot". The last time I spoke with him (20+ years ago), he told me that I was plain and boring. That was the last thing I ever expected to hear from him. If my ex finds me attractive, I'll have to attribute that to the spirits.

I do get a lot of positive attention from men while I have my Incubi with me. They seem to affect my spouse and ex-boyfriend in the same positive manner as well.

Hope this helps...

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” ~ Albert Einstein
ShiVa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I've recently one an Item in one of Gwens Auction which has alot of succubus attached. I haven't had much of a response from it yet, though I have had some problems with my GF. It might not be related.

As far as I know the incubi and succubi are meant to make you attractive to anyone.

sid
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

estrella wrote:Anyone here who is married or attached has incubus/succubus?

I read somewhere that the incubus/succubus will make one appear less sexually attractive to their partners. I wonder if there is any truth to this.

Any comments, experiences?
Where did you hear it? Can you please post some references for everybody?

Take you look. Ummm.. http://hauntedcuriosities.com/shop/getp ... hp?pid=779

Cheers!
----------
Sid
estrella
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I think it was a seller who wrote this on her ebay listing. It was sometime ago.

sid
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Thanks estrella. I think it got to be otherwise. Because, one of the reasons that people take these spirits is to appear practically sexual or more appealing to the opposite sex.

Cheers!
----------
Sid
Nosferatu
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I've heard this. I think it's bc they can get very jealous and possessive of their keeper and so in order to keep you for themselves they don't want others to be attracted to you...being dualities it seems to make sense

~No amount of supplemental logic will cure instincts that are out of logic's reach, so if you whip your stone of logic against the wall you had better hear a sound~
estrella
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hey all,

If you read this thread, the post from Magnolia posted by wsam. Magnolia does mention that these spirits can make you less appealing to your signaficant other.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 8&start=30

So how do we subdue them?

emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

The secret to keeping them is in the CH encyclopedia:

Incubus:

Code: Select all

Secret to Keeping

These Dark Arts secrets were previously not known outside of family and Creepy Hollows collectors. They are secrets discovered by Ash and he has generously agreed to share them with all collectors because having the right secret and being able to properly handle DA spirits is more important.

Caring for your Incubus is the same as caring for any other spirit except being a creature of duality there is a way to keep your Incubus under control if you feel it is becoming too energetic, too strong in manifestation or too "in your face". Place the vessel of the Incubus near a rosary until they become subdued and submissive. Only use this technique if you feel the Incubus is becoming too strong for your liking- some collectors like their spirits to be "on the go" all the time so it is your judgment call. 
Succubus:
Secret to Keeping

These Dark Arts secrets were previously not known outside of family and Creepy Hollows collectors. They are secrets discovered by Ash and he has generously agreed to share them with all collectors because having the right secret and being able to properly handle DA spirits is more important.

Caring for your Succubus is the same as caring for any other spirit except being a creature of duality there is a way to keep your Succubus under control if you feel it is becoming too energetic, too strong in manifestation or too "in your face". Place the vessel of the Succubus near a rosary until they become subdued and submissive. Only use this technique if you feel the Incubus is becoming too strong for your liking- some collectors like their spirits to be "on the go" all the time so it is your judgment call.

estrella
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

emstrange, thanks for posting this. But what if we don't own any rosary?

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”