Chaos Magick: What it is and How it is done

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

kelistarian wrote:Love this post, however i would like to say if you are just focusing on "real" sources of magick, you are missing out on a lot. With Chaos you can incorporate fictional practices. Summon fictional charactors. You want to talk to Harry Dresden? Summon him. Or maybe bugs bunny. Have at it. It is your absolute belief in the thing you are doing. That is what is important.
Yes, for sure. Chaos Magick incorporates aspects of absolutely any source you deem appropriate for your focus, in coordination with elements of magickal origin. It is the complete innovation of magick, you can create your own systems or go completely compulsory when it comes to formulation. I find that inspiration is intrinsically tied to an effective pull.

And Aurum, I think Selqet's suggestion is great, should work splendidly as long as the intent is there.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

However, in the depths of the complex structure of multilevel change - KAOS - does have a basic root....between an incredible minimalism and superstrings resides pure language - not a specific language you can learn of a langue from which many other languages evolve - like Attic Greek or Sanskrit - but a living force that is conscious of itself and us - but this consciousness creates language Itself - in a way that parallels human evlolution - but becomes obscure and impossible to use by those who are not evolving or are devolving and it is the primal level that allows all communications.

We, Dr Hermann Colomb; Dr. James Stinnett, and some others, and myself directly experienced and discovered in the 1960s.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Syri
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

::bump::

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Bump :mrgreen:

Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

::bump::
I love browsing through old threads....I find nice gems likes these! :lol:

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Bump. My searching through the forum for "Chaos Magick" has led me to this thread. Since the topic has been mentioned in a few threads in recent days, I thought I'd bump this so others who are interested could read it, too.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Art Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mix of All DA
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dark Shadow

Very nice thread! well said Noc...

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

Bump

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

A moment ago I posed an explanation or discernment in another thread, regarding chaos magick which I thought important to include here -
Noctifera wrote:chaos magick as anything goes magick, sure.. that's a simple definition. Others may see it differently.

I mentioned in another thread lately that for myself, in particular, the incorporation of modern chaos magick and discordian sensibilities is a reflection of my work with the primordial Chaos - which is consistent in greek, norse, babylonian mythology among others. It's a personal thing to me so I don't delve as much into that here, as I do resources and thoughts on chaos magick (which is more versatile).

And so there's obviously different forms to take into consideration.. I would choose to discern between them as chaos magick and chaotic magick. And then there's chaotic chaos magick.. lol.. In case that's confusing to anyone : chaos magick a methodology, chaotic magick a type.

As we can find spells and workings and rituals sourced from chaos, to cause chaos, to organize chaos, to bring different levels of change through chaos.. chaos and death, chaos and life, or 'whatever'. Which come of different origins/paradigms. But this remains separate still from 'chaos magick' being that chaos magick can have any intent as a methodology.

Chaos Magick allows us to jump from paradigm to paradigm so it's an interesting thought when you combine that with chaotic intent.. Going into a spell intent for chaos of a particular paradigm, from the mentality of a 'chaos magician', through the mask of another.
And as much so from the mentality of a chaos magician, combining pieces from various paradigms, with intent for chaos.

And I state that example as I think it sheds some light on things. It's all chaotic but it's not all for the chaotic.. I think this is a revealing glance at the presence of Chaos in all things. Any type of magick can be considered chaotic in root and dispersion if you are one who subscribes to the omniversal notion of it. And it has an order of it's own, but as that remains 'unseen' so it remains chaotic..

I should say it, -the-, Chaos 'probably' has an order of it's own, as we'd never know.
The reason I go in depth to chaos itself when speaking on chaos magick is due to a belief that embracing chaos would help one to understand and develop upon the mentality necessary to be a chaos magician. Though it is not the only way, and for others an absence may be more conducive to success..

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:A moment ago I posed an explanation or discernment in another thread, regarding chaos magick which I thought important to include here -
Noctifera wrote:chaos magick as anything goes magick, sure.. that's a simple definition. Others may see it differently.

I should say it, -the-, Chaos 'probably' has an order of it's own, as we'd never know.
T ..
YES ! And we need to redefine Order... Specific understandings do a lot of good. And being exposed to many or all of them speeds up learning.

And I also believe we will know it - As the Human is the most Intelligent Hunter in the Universe. BUT WE will be quite different in some way or ways.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss

Return to “EXPLANATIONS”