Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

JIM MORRISON DIED JULY 3, 1971 OR DID HE ??? sOME PEOPLE ARE KNOWN TO HAVE EITHER FAKED THEIR DEATH OR QUIETLY DISAPPEARED (TO A LESSER EXTENT J.D. SALINGER & GRETA GARO & CLAUDE-LOUIS COMTE DE SAINT-GERMAIN).....SO THERE ARE ALWAYS CONSPIRICIES!

I didn't even think about it at all - until - (i collect rare music -In 1998, i bought the original copy & the remake copy of The Phantom - perhaps the rarest rock 45s in the market..i bought them just to resell them - this guy isn't very interesting as a musician...but the guy I bought them from...since i spent $300 for them9knowing a collector that would give me $900 or more for them...anyway this guy threw in some "weird junk?...I kept the "weird junk"....one day WTF...I decided to listen to these 2 45's...they were studio cut and not commercially pressed ....the sticker said..."Phantom" and had some handwriting on it. It was dated 1973. I cranked up my Rondine turntable and listened...it sounded like Morrison.......I remembered a girl coming into a record shop some time in the late 1970s and talking to me in a customer line about the fact that Jim Morrison was alive and had cut a new record...My reaction was, "what have you been smoking lately?" - anyway here was the record that girl was talking about...was it Morrison.....??? It could be OR maybe not. The date on the record could have been explained by someone having a private tape...trying to make some money off it...had a test pressing made...and lost interest or didn't have the cash....but in the lyrics that were being sung there were 2 mentions of things that had happened definitel y after July 3, 1971.....I am keeping these remarks unmentioned as it might be used in the future as a "double-blind test"...So who knows...Here follows some info written up about Morrison's death and how it unfolded......

Info Suggesting that Morrison May have Not Died at that Time....

The Case: During the summer of 1971, Jim Morrison and his girlfriend Pamela
Courson went to Paris for a vacation. On July 5th Morrison was discovered in
the bathtub by his girlfriend dead of a heart attack at age 27.

Suspicious facts:
Only Courson saw his body, no one else. After the death was declared,
Morrison's road manager was the only person notified. He flew to Paris and
was met by Courson at Jim's flat. All he ever saw was a sealed coffin and
a death certificate, no body.

No one knew who had signed the death certificate. Later in Morrison's
1980 biography it was revealed that there had been no autopsy, no police report,
and no doctor present. Also, no autopsy was performed after death.

When Morrison's girlfriend filed the death certificate at the American
embasy, she said that there were no living relatives, which meant that the
funeral could take place with no one being notified. In reality, Morrison's
family lived in Arlington, Virginia.

Morrison's death was not revealed untill a week after he had died,
and the press wasn't notified untill two days after the funeral. Morrison's
road manager said that he ahd died of natural causes.

Courson or someone else had started a rumor that Morrison had bought
heroin earlier that evening at a Paris hangout. Herroin and alchohol is what
supposedly killed him. Yet for all the drugs Morrison did he never mentioned
heroin, and he was afraid of needles.

The absence of an autopsy and police report is very suspicious, and
the lie about his parents and the quick "burial" forestalled any further
inquires. A doctor could have been bribed to fake a death certificate.

Possible Conclusions:
*Morrison is really dead: His friends just played down his death to
protect his privacy. This was done in an attempt to keep his funeral from
turning into a circus like those of Janis Joplin or Jimmy Hendrix.

*Morrison is hiding out: At the time of his death Morrison's life was
<<Removed by Mod>> up. Some of the charges against him were two counts of profanity and
indecent exposure in Miami with jail time if his appeal failed. A ten year
jail term for being drunk and disorderly on an airliner, and over TWENTY
paternity suits filed against him.
Morrison was also sick of being a rock star and had been telling people
that for years. He also said that he just wanted to start over fresh so he
could just write. His girlfriend had been encouraging him to develop himself
as a poet for years.

Caiyros
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

Interesting! I've been a fan of Jim Morrison since I was little and my parents would blare The Doors in our little house. He was very troubled and a mental mess but damn he churned out some sweet tunes in his day. His voice is soothing, like chocolate to me. My guilty pleasure purchase from CH- a Jim Morrison channelling stone :lol:. Have I tried to use it? No lol but I still have it.
It would be great if he were still alive. He could have accomplished more than he did, however I would imagine it wouldn't be too fun not being able to go out in public because of fear of getting mobbed, and how do you know who your real friends are anyway? I wouldn't blame him one bit if he faked his death. Nothing makes you richer than dying famous.
Still. The man was a lyrical genius.
And that picture is one of my favorites. *swoons*

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Cheese Sandwitch wrote:Interesting! I've been a fan of Jim Morrison since I was little and my parents would blare The Doors in our little house. He was very troubled and a mental mess but damn he churned out some sweet tunes in his day. His voice is soothing, like chocolate to me. My guilty pleasure purchase from CH- a Jim Morrison channelling stone :lol:. Have I tried to use it? No lol but I still have it.
It would be great if he were still alive. He could have accomplished more than he did, however I would imagine it wouldn't be too fun not being able to go out in public because of fear of getting mobbed, and how do you know who your real friends are anyway? I wouldn't blame him one bit if he faked his death. Nothing makes you richer than dying famous.
Still. The man was a lyrical genius.
And that picture is one of my favorites. *swoons*
Have you ever read The Spy Who Came in From the Cold by the great John LeCarre? Coming in from the Cold means leaving your secret identity and slowly reintegrating yourself back into normalcy...and most of us, at one time or another, really wanted to travel to The Edge and look at it....but that time in life ends.....and to quote George Washington who announced to peoples' great disappointment -that he wouldn't run for 3rd term for US PRez - "I must now quit the Scene..." (a real quote).

C-

Occult Metaphysical
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I love that picture of Morrison!!!! I also loved his music as well, on song for me came in a time of my life, that really did soothe what i was experiencing at the time and the was Touch Me!!!!

It is funny sometimes how music can affect people's lives and have an impact on them!!! I use it daily in my life in all that I do and has a great affect in my own writings!!!!

I don't blame Morrison one bit for wanting to get out of the life and live a more quiet life and live the life he wanted!!!! ;) I truly hope that he did!!!

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Evil Annie
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Person
My magical/paranormal name...: Temaeyah
Zodiac:

Great post Caiyros. I hate to rain on everyone's parade, but I have Jim in a binding. His energy is fabulous ;)

~A monster lies in wait in me;
a stew of wounds and misery;
But fiercer still, in life and limb,
is the me that lies in wait in him~
Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

CaiyrosArlenLeStrang wrote:Have you ever read The Spy Who Came in From the Cold by the great John LeCarre? Coming in from the Cold means leaving your secret identity and slowly reintegrating yourself back into normalcy...and most of us, at one time or another, really wanted to travel to The Edge and look at it....but that time in life ends.....and to quote Georgvve Washington who announced to peoples' great disappointment -that he wouldn't run for 3rd term for US PRez - "I must now quit the Scene..." (a real quote).

C-
I know what you're saying. It would be great to think to think he's out there somewhere, having lived a life of "normalcy", completely anonymous. People have done and will do just that very thing. Maybe he got some minor plastic surgery, maybe explored some more personal interests, hobbies, spirituality...who knows. If anyone would have helped him it would have been Pamela coulson. She was with him when he had nothing, before he was famous. I just hope wherever he is, be it this life, the next, or somewhere in between, that he's found peace.

Starfire- its Riders on the Storm and People are strange for me!

Annie- shuuuush! :silly: dontbe a killjoy! Let me dream! :drool: :lol:

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

There have been a few times over the past several years that I, too, have found myself wondering if he is still with us on the Earthly realm. Sometimes when I hear an old Doors song, it seems as if he just cannot be physically dead. It's as if the energy I feel isn't merely spiritual footprints, but more like an energy that a living Jim Morrison is emitting. I was always drawn by his earthy voice and his amazing poetic sense.
Cheese Sandwitch wrote:... its Riders on the Storm and People are strange for me!

Cheese... Those 2 songs are also my favorites... by far.
:D

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aeryn wrote:There have been a few times over the past several years that I, too, have found myself wondering if he is still with us on the Earthly realm. Sometimes when I hear an old Doors song, it seems as if he just cannot be physically dead. It's as if the energy I feel isn't merely spiritual footprints, but more like an energy that a living Jim Morrison is emitting. I was always drawn by his earthy voice and his amazing poetic sense. I hear you! I've thought that too once or twice myself.
Cheese Sandwitch wrote:... its Riders on the Storm and People are strange for me!

That doesn't surprise me in the least ;) didn't you know? We got that whole separated at birth thing going on :lol:

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Cheese Sandwitch wrote:
Aeryn wrote:There have been a few times over the past several years that I, too, have found myself wondering if he is still with us on the Earthly realm. Sometimes when I hear an old Doors song, it seems as if he just cannot be physically dead. It's as if the energy I feel isn't merely spiritual footprints, but more like an energy that a living Jim Morrison is emitting. I was always drawn by his earthy voice and his amazing poetic sense. I hear you! I've thought that too once or twice myself.

That doesn't surprise me in the least ;) didn't you know? We got that whole separated at birth thing going on :lol:

MORRISON READ HIS POETRY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ijjDb0N ... re=related

Occult Metaphysical
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Dead or alive. Dead and alive. Long live the Lizard King.

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”