I keep seeing recurring 11's that I'm getting scared now

hanz08
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5

:crying: the past few weeks I have been seeing recurring 11's that is accompanied by other numbers on the clock, and everywhere else.
I keep seeing 911, 311, 511, 1111 and 333, 911 being the most. I'm actually getting scared now what do they actually mean? does anyone
know? :crying:
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

First of all, don't let this scare you, it is not uncommon to see numbers!!!

Some of them can have a spiritual meaning for your life!!!

So why don't you look them up and see what their meaning might mean for you in your life, look up numerology and see how it could help you!!! This might help in letting go of the fear that you are feeling!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:
Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

I see 11's and a LOT of other numbers on an increasingly regular basis also. As Starfire suggested, don't be afraid. What I've been told by some of my muses is that seeing/feeling/hearing/smelling certain things frequently is more often than not a "synchronicity" that was implanted into your mind when you incarnated. It tends to be a "key" to alert you to something you need to know or do. Kind of a switch to turn on a soul memory to help you get on or stay on a certain path in your spiritual development. Any time I see the 11s or 382s or any of my "repeats" I get excited, because I know I am either headed down the right track or am being nudged onto it. To me... it is nothing to fear, but something to be grasped with anticipation, hope and gratitude.
I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Michael34786
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: too many to list
Zodiac:

I would say it's a good thing, that your awareness is opening up. If you want, try to make a game out of it, and ask yourself to become aware to 2s or 3s anywhere, and bring your attention to it.
Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self

Dont look for it...

Sometimes we manifest good or bad due to our perception of good or bad and the superstitions/supernatural that are aligned with it...
The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Be wise, be vigilant, be silent....

Frater Y.A.
RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

Seeing 11s is usually considered very lucky, actually.

Try making a wish every time you see 11:11 or 1:11. I've had some bizarre and wonderful things happen to me as a result.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Aeryn wrote:I see 11's and a LOT of other numbers on an increasingly regular basis also. As Starfire suggested, don't be afraid. What I've been told by some of my muses is that seeing/feeling/hearing/smelling certain things frequently is more often than not a "synchronicity" that was implanted into your mind when you incarnated. It tends to be a "key" to alert you to something you need to know or do. Kind of a switch to turn on a soul memory to help you get on or stay on a certain path in your spiritual development. Any time I see the 11s or 382s or any of my "repeats" I get excited, because I know I am either headed down the right track or am being nudged onto it. To me... it is nothing to fear, but something to be grasped with anticipation, hope and gratitude.
I like that explanation. I have been trying to figure out what the heart-shapes that keep appearing to me mean.
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

REOCCURING NUMBERS OR SYMBOLS ISN'T ALWAYS A BAD THING. USUALLY IT MEANS THE UNIVERSE OR SPIRITS ARE TRYING TO NUDGE YOU TO REALIZE SOMETHING. TAKE IT AS A GOOD OMEN & SEE HOW THAT NUMBER APPLIES TO YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW. LEAVE ALL POSSIBILITIES OPEN ;)
WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
Zodiac:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135

Back in November 2011 (around 11/11/11 haha) I really started to see repeating numbers everywhere I looked constantly throughout my day. This lasted for a few months after and then it stopped and again a few months ago it started back up. I started seeing repeated numbers everywhere again. I know it's something I need to pay attention to, something spiritually related, maybe about conscious expansion or even angels trying to communicate something to me (I'm not that familiar or connected to angels but they seem to be on the forefront when those repeated numbers come up). I don't know what it means for me personally, I haven't figured it out yet.

Return to “General Questions”