The foundation logic that explains most..

MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Hello everyone,
I keep seeing questions/posts of people asking about the class of their spirit, how to meditate, etc.
And for almost all of the posts I read, I find myself wanting to say the same thing: cover the basics, and with the understanding of the logic behind it many questions can be answered. While "solutions" can solve a specific question, a differently equationed problem might not be solvable using the same solution.

I just wanted to mention a few things:
Your consciousness and mind itself is the great generator of energy.

"I" BELIEVE that:
It's not that there are "paranormal" laws that somehow magically governs the astral and physical world, but in fact it is all logic.
Think of the physical plane as a dimension composed of solid atoms: the form is not easily interchangeable, and has a solid physical state. On the contrary, the astral plane is a dimension of energy.
But if you think about it, physical atoms can be broken down into energies such as protons, neutrons, and electrons. Once those energies are locked into one another, it creates a bond that becomes a physical state. Thus, anything that has a physical body MUST have an astral body.

But not necessarily the other way around: an astral body may exist without a physical body, which is what many people might call spirits, phantoms, etc.

Without going too deep into the topic of astral projection, OBE, spirits, and etc, what i wanted to mention is that YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS IS A GENERATOR OF ENERGY.

I believe I read a lot of posts regarding, am I meditating correctly, what is the class of my spirit, etc etc. But here's the thing: your thoughts ARE in forms of energy. Thoughts are technically neurons in the brain shooting electrical signals from/to one another. While the meaning of existence changes once you enter into the astral plane, technically your thought alone has the ability to create beings/things in the astral.

Thus, as much as the class of a spirit may matter, I am suggesting that perhaps it is what you perceive it to be. If you truly believe it is a class 5 tier 3 object, you will invest that much more time, and your expectations and faith greater. With such engagement, more of your consciousness and unconsciousness is engaged, creating a bigger pool of energy.

For reasons as such are emphasized the law of attraction, omnipotence of thought, karma, and etc. Through meditation you can try to close the gap between the conscious mind and the unconscious mind, creating a more "efficient" generator of energy.

To sum it up, YOU have the power. For such reasons, there are different branches of magick that interprets the Art of Philosophy: while there are those who believe that spirits are just manifestations of one's own mental psyche, there are those who believe spirits have their own free will, consciousness and existence apart from their conjurer. No matter the doctrine, one is universal: that the art of philosophy, or magick, is a system and path of disciplining one's mind and body.

I hope this may provide some answers to certain questions..

edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

Is a great post and I really like the approach about the logic of it that actually fits perfectly in my opinion

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx

Return to “Educational Material”