-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I recently got a pandit from the VS brothers in a really strange way. It was an auction and as soon as I saw the doll I was 100% it was meant to come to me, but the auction went higher than I could afford so I thought maybe it wasn't a calling after all and I was mistaken. A few hours later I got a message that they feel the pandit was meant for me all along and that they were going to cancel the other bids so I was able to get her after all. She's been here with me now since Monday and she has a really wonderful energy.

She appeared to me a few days after winning the auction while I was in my inner sanctuary and she told me she was going to help me work with Radha, but I didn't realise it was her at the time so I said let me think about it and I didn't try to make contact again, until her vessel arrived and I realized it was her. I meditated with her today for the first time and I saw her as a relatively old woman who took my hand and I had a flash back of my whole life. I was aware that I was crying during a big part of the flash back and when I opened my eyes I felt like a burden had been lifted from me, I felt cleansed. She said "you don't have to worry, what is done is already done and you shouldn't be sad and what is to come you create it now and I can make sure it is what you want".

I was wondering if anyone else has a pandit. How do you work with yours? Any experiences? I have other human spirits but I've never had a pandit before and all I know about pandits comes from the little I was able to find in google and wikipedia and that really is not that much.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

No I don't have one, but yours sounds like she is a wonderful spirit!!!!

You will have to keep us updated on her!!!!

Maybe someone who knows more can help you find out more about these types of spirits!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector

Return to “Human”