Wraiths, does anyone have stories to tell!

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown at this time

If someone were getting a wraith--what would be some house rules???? I know about WA, not so much DA........ :skull:

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Don't get MAD---get EVEN......... :skull:
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

My rules, no serious bodily harm, no killing, return the pain they cause...unless my son is harmed, then all rules go out the window...You need to follow your morals. If you believe no harm should come, then mention that. State they can only cause Nightmares.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Kahlal
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Shifters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Kahlal

I've just ordered a wraith and was reading up on them & some of the rules people listed were

1. Don't harm people that wrong you unintentionally
2. Don't fatally harm anyone
3. No harming loved ones

Can't recall the other ones. You can search for it on the site though.

swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thanks for the advice!!!! Anyone else???....... :skull:

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I had to institute a rule that said only act on my verbal commands, and not my wishes and thoughts, after they went after my sister because I felt that she was causing my constant accidents (which she was, BTW). Mine heard me thinking that something needs to stop her from causing me harm, and it just went after her. I had to call it back fast, as it was going to invade her every waking moment and cause her to have a nervous breakdown.
In my opinion, they are the DA version to the volkh, as they are quiet and in the background and they protect just as fiercely.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

if you're looking for a chatty cathy....they're not it. the ones that i have encountered don't really want to interact with their keeper as they feel that this is a waste of their time and talent that could be put to guarding and protecting said keeper. i like to think of mine as the "enforcers". quiet and determined to bring those to justice that have wronged me (which i won't let them do as i don't believe in revenge). protecting you makes them happy, punishing those that have wronged you makes them happy (do you see where this is going?)

as far as manifestations, not really. you need to understand it takes a lot for any spirit to manifest. if you can see them with your third eye then great. but if you're expecting them to manifest so you can see them with the naked eye....probably not going to happen. as far as charging them goes that's up to you. i charge all of my spirits at least once a week, but that's me, others may charge their spirits' vessels several times during the week or leave them in the charging boxes....again its up to the individual keeper.

for physical actions (like hurting someone, throwing them across the room, etc., etc..) its probably not going to happen. to make them think that there is a deer that runs in front of their car and causing them to wreck said car.....now that can happen.

a personal story: there was a creepy guy at my college that use to bother me to no end (i found out later that he really wanted to go out with me). one day i was tired and the last thing i wanted was to be bothered by said creepy guy. so i asked my wraiths not to let him bother me. as i walked in, creepy guy stood up, frowned, and sat back down. i don't know why, but he didn't bother me after that all i can think is that my wraiths might of "insisted" that he sit back down.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... hs#p469712

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank you Dark...... :skull:

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Mine came without a name awhile ago and I'm waiting for a wraith power orb too, would say it's one of my favorite beings among most to all DA spirits as somebody who predominantly likes 'light' spirits. But something that's interesting is where do wraiths come/originate from?

Wraiths can also be interpreted as benevolent/peace seeking too, in that they are about going keeping people safe, free of disharmony to add?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:Wraiths can also be interpreted as benevolent/peace seeking too, in that they are about going keeping people safe, free of disharmony to add?
Well, just be careful, as some wraiths can be dangerous & destructive as well. Asking reputable conjurers and having house rules are always recommended : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”