tiamax
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I've been trying to get in contact and bond with my angel H but i think he's upset with me as i havent had any type of connection with him for weeks now.. last time i dreamt i was in my garage and i saw this huge white tiger and of course i thought it was real i tried to shoo it away and it walked away from me sadly .. when i woke up i realised i was just dreaming and thought that my bronwyn was this white tiger .. now it's been weird like i don't really know if he was the white tiger as i keep reading angels come to you as butteflies ..

Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135

I've been dreaming a lot about white tigers and butterflies too but I don't know what it means yet. Maybe your angel can appear as ANYTHING, not just butterflies? I don't think your angel is upset, I'm sure he's above those types of emotions. You're trying to bond and connect the best you can, just continue trying, he understands. :)

tiamax
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks heaps for your reply .. i feel like i can do better though lol.. like im not trying hard enough .. I'll see if i can meditate with him tonight outside might be a nice change than in my bedroom hmm..

Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135

That's great that you're really trying to connect with him! That sounds perfect, meditating under the full moon! That sounds really lovely. :)

Lycan
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels, Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: sleeping
My magical/paranormal name...: Papa goodnight
Zodiac:

the blue moon is tonight, maybe it will be an extra boost in your attempt to communicate. I too have a bronwyn angel, but my Lady Para Energy was the original keeper.
at that time I had a dream of a tiger. a week later my familiar arrived in the mail (keep in mind that I had the familiar choose me) when i open it, it was a tiger. My bronwyn appears to me as a butterfly, so maybe just maybe this white tiger may be either your familar, totem, etc. just a thought, I hope I help a little and didn't confuse you.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man;
true nobility is being superior to your former self ~Ernest Hemingway~

ImageImage
tiamax
neophyte
neophyte

Whats a familiar? Well i didnt get to meditate last night but tonight i Will.. it's the first day of spring here and the full moon is actually tonight here in australia so i hope he appreciates my efforts because im hella sick .. lol .. thats why i thought maybe it wasntmy bronwyn but i remember how sad it looked when i tried to shoo it away and i had asked him to show himself in my dreams if he could.. i had a dream i was partying with my empusa the night she was conjured to me so i think im starting to get better at recognising my spirits in my dreams i just hope he does show himself again..

Lycan
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels, Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: sleeping
My magical/paranormal name...: Papa goodnight
Zodiac:

Sorry that I did not get back to you right away. A familiar are animal spirits that aid you in your magic . there is a bigger and more accurate definition then what I just gave you. but I hope this gives you an idea of a familiar.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man;
true nobility is being superior to your former self ~Ernest Hemingway~

ImageImage

Return to “Angel Races”