Paranormal Shakti by Jef Harvey

Know any cool sites to go to? Post it here.
theDowser
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
My magical/paranormal name...: theDowser

Recently came across an interesting device called Paranormal Shakti. It is developed by Michael Persinger, a neurotheologist, who is famous for his "God Helmet" (look it up on wikipedia.)

Paranormal Shakti is a modification of standard Shakti device, but the main focus is on inducing Paranormal experiences by stimulating the brain.

Costs $305 + shipping ; will be ordering it today. Will post my feedback here as things progress.

You can read more about this on Jef's website - http://www.jeftech.net/Paranormal_Shakti/

-----------------------

What Is The Paranormal Shakti System? Shakti is a magnetic stimulation device.

Shakti stimulates specific brain parts by applying magnetic copies of their electrical firing patterns. These magnetic signals have been found to elicit paranormal experiences in the laboratory. The subjects in these experiments and case histories received the same signals used in the paranormal Shakti
system.

The same brain processes are at work both when we dream and when we're awake. The same is true for hallucinations. When a person has a paranormal experience, the same brain areas will be involved whether the being is a ghost, an actual person, or a hallucination of some kind.

This makes it possible to use this class of technology in paranormal investigations, by either raising or lowering sensitivity to paranormal phenomena.

-----------

From another site -

In a recent “Lady Vampire” episode of A&E’s “Paranormal State”, lead investigator Ryan Buell donned the Shakti Helmet during a probe of a home in Kyle, Texas. A single mom and her 5 year old daughter claimed to be tormented by a demon they called the “lady vampire”. Ryan was attempting to make contact with the negative spirit by wearing the Shakti Helmet to heighten his senses.

Two significant incidents did occur during the episode. Ryan claimed to have felt a hand grab his ankle, while, at the same time, the 5 year old daughter had a similar experience in a separate room of the home. The second incident was Ryan becoming quite ill. Some have speculated it was the negative spiritual presence that gave Ryan the excessively nauseous feeling, but it is very likely to have come from emission of magnetic energy forced into his brain by the Shakti Helmet.

edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

Wow sounds like an amazing device to do some experiments.

Please keep us updated with any experience with it.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

this does sound cool, but please be careful and safe bc i would be weary of something that could possibly force an experience.... :)

going to take a peak right now!! :thumbup:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.

Return to “Cool Sites”