Virgo New Moon Meditation

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Here's another one from 2011... Hope you enjoy!

Bright blessings...
Selqet

Take three, deep breaths. The first breath relaxes your body. The second breath relaxes your mind. The final breath relaxes your soul.

Now, center yourself by relaxing even further, and sinking into your solar plexus chakra. Connect the core of yourself to the core of the universe, allowing power to flow between yourself and the universe. When the flow equalizes, connect to the core of the Earth, and allow power to flow between yourself and the Earth. Feel the flow between the universe and the Earth, with you as its intermediary, as the two sources mix and mingle in your solar plexus chakra.

As you draw flow up from the Earth and share flow downwards, you notice that your toes are becoming Earth. This does not worry you, but feels completely natural, and you allow it to continue, as you join the Mother’s body to your own. Your feet become Earth. Your ankles become Earth. Your legs become Earth. Your waist becomes Earth. Your back and chest become Earth. Your neck and arms become Earth. Your hands become Earth. Your head becomes Earth.

You can feel yourself sinking deep into the soil, blending with the Earth, so that there is no separation between yourself and the Earth… you are the Earth and the Earth is you. You exist in the perpetually pregnant silence of the underworld, out of which all life comes – plants – trees , flowers, and shrubs… all nature of green and budding things, beautiful – so many colors of green, and the flowers, from black to white, from red to purple, and every shade in between – and animals – from the tiniest gnat to the great whales of the ocean, and every creature in-between. You are the Mother of all that is, was, or ever will be. The great web of life, the loom of fate, is spun from your essence. You can see the great pattern of it, and you understand, in this moment, the purpose behind your own existence – you see your place in the web, and you become, in this moment, dedicated to that purpose. You experience a moment of purity – purity of will, of heart, mind, and spirit.

Your turn your focus outwards, and arise out of the Earth to find yourself in a riotous garden – and you know you are in the garden of your soul. Each plant in the garden represents a facet of your nature – a memory, thought, idea, put together in such a harmonious way, that the beauty leaves you quite in awe of yourself. Slowly, though, you begin to realize that there are too many plants – too many negative memories, too many shadowed thoughts, too many incorrect ideas – some of these experiences you carry cloud your spirit and block you from achieving your true purposes.

You know that plants need space and light to grow well, and you recognize that if you don’t thin out the garden, nothing will survive. You need to do some weeding… but what is relevant, what is important, necessary? What supports your purity of purpose, and what does not? How do you tell the difference?

You stop to think – to truly examine your garden of purpose. You take the time to examine each plant within it, and you start to notice that your garden has a pattern to it, just as the wider world has a pattern, a weave. You begin to connect your purity of purpose with the tapestry of your garden. You realize that you can feel the plants that belong and the plants that do not. You realize the difference between those memories and ideas that support your purity of purpose, your raison d’être, and those that are merely weeds. When you see the whole pattern of your garden, and you are sure of your purpose – when that purpose is a pure pattern in your mind, you know you are ready to begin to weed out the plants, and thus the ideas and experiences, that are contrary to the pattern that the garden is meant to express.

You begin to weed. Each plant you touch bears a memory, a thought, or an idea. You take the time to appreciate the part that each plant you uproot played in your life. You thank it for the experience it provided, and take a moment to appreciate that which once seemed of vital importance but which is no longer needed. With the removal of each weed, you become clearer and more focused, more yourself and more aligned with your purity of purpose.

When you have weeded out all the extraneous plants, all the irrelevant ideas, all the superfluous thoughts that prevent you from living according to your true purpose, you gather the weeds into a mound in the center of the garden. When you are ready, call upon the Earth and Sky and the four elements, to transmute the weeds of your life into healing ashes, to be spread over the garden to fertilize the continued health of your true purpose, and as the final flames die down and the ashes cool, and the wind scatters the ashes among your garden, and you see the fertility spreading... you take three deep breaths. The first one awakens the soul, the second one awakens your mind and heart, and the third one awakens your body… and as you open your eyes, you find yourself renewed, revitalized, and ready to live to your highest purpose.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Yrk
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Thank you!

:clap:

::Anyone::

::bump::

::nice::

::included::

:applause:

:candlep:

edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

I had it already from you blog, and practiced twice, and love it, as a virgo having a meditation like this is really awesome, will translate it to spanish, so even more people will be able to try it.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

I don't have the Cancer Full Moon (Cold Moon) meditation written, but I'll do that today and get it posted.

Thanks for the reminder.

Brightest blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series

Return to “Meditation”