You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: I work with all
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: StormBringer
Zodiac:

So recently i have came to the conclusion that not only can i hide myself from humans and spirits alike but also items of all sorts. I was sitting in class pondering on my growing abilities and knowledge and i decided to test it out. Now in my school, when someone pulls out candy,chips, or any kind of food people starts asking. So i pulled out a big bag of chips and proceeded to open them everybody heard them,but upon the realization i "hid" them, everybody who saw me open them forgot that I had even had them even though i was sitting in class eating them. That extent alone isnt what just amazes me its that I can hide bigger objects like books. I place the book in front of a person and then "hide" it and even though they are staring directly at the book they cant seem to find where they placed it until i tell them it was infront of them the whole time. This seems a little pranksterish but hey, got to live a little in life, atleast the people i do it to laughs about it. lol :)

""We plant seeds that will flower as results in our lives, so best to remove the weeds of anger avarice envy and doubt, that peace and abundance may manifest for all." ~Dorothy Day" PrinceZuko
Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

PrinceZuko wrote:So recently i have came to the conclusion that not only can i hide myself from humans and spirits alike but also items of all sorts. I was sitting in class pondering on my growing abilities and knowledge and i decided to test it out. Now in my school, when someone pulls out candy,chips, or any kind of food people starts asking. So i pulled out a big bag of chips and proceeded to open them everybody heard them,but upon the realization i "hid" them, everybody who saw me open them forgot that I had even had them even though i was sitting in class eating them. That extent alone isnt what just amazes me its that I can hide bigger objects like books. I place the book in front of a person and then "hide" it and even though they are staring directly at the book they cant seem to find where they placed it until i tell them it was infront of them the whole time. This seems a little pranksterish but hey, got to live a little in life, atleast the people i do it to laughs about it. lol :)

Sounds fun! Do you use a spell? How do you accomplish this?

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
PrinceZuko
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: I work with all
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: StormBringer
Zodiac:

I do not use a spell, what I do is think of a cloth that makes it blend into the enviroment. I accomplish this my using my energy to surround the item and to effectively hide it. But I guess in some cases it would be considered a spell lol but in my definition I don't think of it as a spell.

""We plant seeds that will flower as results in our lives, so best to remove the weeds of anger avarice envy and doubt, that peace and abundance may manifest for all." ~Dorothy Day" PrinceZuko
Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

PrinceZuko wrote:I do not use a spell, what I do is think of a cloth that makes it blend into the enviroment. I accomplish this my using my energy to surround the item and to effectively hide it. But I guess in some cases it would be considered a spell lol but in my definition I don't think of it as a spell.
I may have to try that..interesting.

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

How very interesting. Wish I could do that, but I would probably end up hiding things on myself.

Alitus_Ab_Corde
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Guardian Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Alitus Ab Corde
Zodiac:

That sounds really cool. Have you tried it with emotions? for example if someone were really sad, or angry, maybe cloud or cover the reason for their anger of sadness until they were in a more stable emotional state to deal with what is causing them that emotional response. Though something like that would probably have to be used catiously as to not disturb free will and karma and such....

Just trying to further the discussion ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pectus pectoris est meus rector
KOLA (brother of Starfire), and proud brother of endymionfate

"I got bones beneath my skin, and mister, there's a skeleton in every man's house. Beneath the dust, and love and sweat that hang on everybody, there's a dead man trying to get out"

Return to “General Questions”