OWNING A ? THE ? TESLA PROTOTYPE

A glimpse into the investigations of the paranormal
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I just closed a trade deal with a private collector for either the first (I think so for various reasons) or one of the first prototypes of one of Nikola Tesla's early inventions. I can't wait to actually touch the touch of his hands on this. And so sit simply holding it and seeing what I experience.... I thought this opportunity would come up, but it did, and the trade was made. What a mind that man had.....!!!!

I will do have some decent photos later on.
:D Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

WOW Caiyros!! :drool: Tesla was the most incredible man!! A genius who had TRULY figured out FREE ENERGY until the S.O.B.'s killed him!!! Damn them!!

Can't wait to see photos, and CONGRATULATIONS to you for acquiring it!!
:applause: :thumbup:

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

truthsmacabre wrote:WOW Caiyros!! :drool: Tesla was the most incredible man!! A genius who had TRULY figured out FREE ENERGY until the S.O.B.'s killed him!!! Damn them!!

Can't wait to see photos, and CONGRATULATIONS to you for acquiring it!!
:applause: :thumbup:
Yes...I know I have one of his prototypes for the Tesla Coil, but I think it is the first prototype and,s eriosly, I just want to hold it and try to "feel-back-into time" as how he felt as he was puting it together, and "feel" his toughts.

Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

*Caiyros*Damia* wrote: Yes...I know I have one of his prototypes for the Tesla Coil, but I think it is the first prototype and,s eriosly, I just want to hold it and try to "feel-back-into time" as how he felt as he was puting it together, and "feel" his toughts.

Caiyros
It's like waiting for one's next favorite bedtime story............................

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Wiccan Warrior Alex wrote:
*Caiyros*Damia* wrote: Yes...I know I have one of his prototypes for the Tesla Coil, but I think it is the first prototype and,s eriosly, I just want to hold it and try to "feel-back-into time" as how he felt as he was puting it together, and "feel" his toughts.

Caiyros
It's like waiting for one's next favorite bedtime story............................
Bon mots....that's so cool, Wise One!
Caiyros

Return to “Investigations”