Gryphon Day

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I must say, Gryphons are phenomenally protective! Earlier this week, I was engaged in a conversation with an unbound spirit in the area. I have done this for years -- it's why I was able to come to understand what spirit keeping is about (and the fact that these possibilities exist, period.)

Said unbound apparently wanted to test boundaries. So he went from conversational to being just the least bit hostile in his words. Instantly, he had a Gryphon's face glaring right in his face, beak to nose. Thus endeth THAT test, lol. She didn't even have to say or do anything to get her point across. Just showing up in Protect Mode was enough.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

Likes2Read wrote:I must say, Gryphons are phenomenally protective! Earlier this week, I was engaged in a conversation with an unbound spirit in the area. I have done this for years -- it's why I was able to come to understand what spirit keeping is about (and the fact that these possibilities exist, period.)

Said unbound apparently wanted to test boundaries. So he went from conversational to being just the least bit hostile in his words. Instantly, he had a Gryphon's face glaring right in his face, beak to nose. Thus endeth THAT test, lol. She didn't even have to say or do anything to get her point across. Just showing up in Protect Mode was enough.
It's nice to know they're ultra protective if you need them to be! Thanks for sharing, Likes2Read!

BLAZE
neophyte
neophyte

I'm so happy to have found this thread! I enjoyed all the Gryphon keepers experiences. I was especially touched by Magickfromthemyst share. I was going to respond yesterday but my response was erased by accident. What I am more happy to share is my new Gryphon made contact with me after reading MagickfromtheMyst post.
I was about to respond to the thread and all of a sudden I heard a loud buzzing sound which reminded me of clippers. We were having a windstorm so the wind was howling and the buzzing was louder than the howling. That really threw me off :N...I had the only electronical device in the room. Then suddenly it occurred to me it must be my Gryphon. She's been with me less than two weeks.
She has been a pleasant surprise I was inspired to order a custom Gryphon just prior to completing my order. Ever since she arrived I smile when I think if her. 8)|* .
I'm so touched she went of her way to make contact with me 8)|* Especially since she came in a large order and I hadn't had an opportunity to work with her yet.

Wenona
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 165
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Wenona
Zodiac:

SHE LIKES ME! :*3 8)|* (:D)

Spent a little time with my Gryphon 'K' again last night...I always have my pendulum and chart with me in case there's anything they want to share with me...and the first thing she did was spell out the word 'NICE'!
So I thought ok, she likes something but what?...I asked her what was nice and she spelled out the word 'YOU'!

8)|* Needless to say that brought a big, big smile to my face 3|D ...love her to bits :*3

Wenona <3
ccmf87
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure
Zodiac:

Wenona wrote:SHE LIKES ME! :*3 8)|* (:D)

Spent a little time with my Gryphon 'K' again last night...I always have my pendulum and chart with me in case there's anything they want to share with me...and the first thing she did was spell out the word 'NICE'!
So I thought ok, she likes something but what?...I asked her what was nice and she spelled out the word 'YOU'!

8)|* Needless to say that brought a big, big smile to my face 3|D ...love her to bits :*3
Awww! That is so sweet! :*3

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

8) That is awesome!

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Hi, Neophyte!

I'm glad you're having such great interactions with your Gryphon! She sounds so sweet!
Thanks for sharing with us!

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

BUMPING for new replies :) cute thread

tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

::bump::

Just to see if anyone has more experiences to add :U

ImageImageImage
Sionnach
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

Loved reading this thread, and wanted to bring it back up and share my own experiences!

A few months ago I finally purchased the listing for a gryphon on CH that I had been eyeing for some time. Her vessel arrived amongst several others, but right away it was obvious she was the most active in trying to reach out. We have been working very closely together since then, and I love her protective, doting personality. She has taken it upon herself to guard my finances - even from myself, at times! More than once I've had my credit card fail to process an impulse purchase without any clear issue, and she had no qualms letting me know it was her doing. And since I have done some prosperity work with her aid, I've received several unexpected sums of money (ranging from $80-$300). So she's firm, but has a tendency to spoil me, too!

I also love how sweet she is. When I'm in the car or at home alone and feeling lonely, she's always there and ready to talk. I have not had experiences of hearing her purr, but now and then I feel warmth or a phantom brush of feathers, and know she's right there with me. She's honestly the best, and I'm so grateful to have her in my life!

Return to “Creatures A-J”