Do these look like hellhounds?

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Yes my kistune is more cat like then dog like, but I just couldn't help say the second picture looked like one on steroids :lol:

However your talk of of black dogs, does bring to mind about the use of a mystic black dog or dogs, and i can't remember if they were used for good or evil or both, I think maybe both, but don't quote me on that!!!

Maybe someone else here knows what I am talking about, black dogs, sometimes with red eyes and no not a hell hound, I have hell hounds and they are not the ones I am thinking of!!!! I love my hell hounds, they are just plain awesome and they know it :lol: :thumbup:

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Okay I found some information on the black dogs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_dog_(ghost)

I am sure there is more out there, and maybe others know of what I am talking about, maybe I don't know what I am talking about :silly: :silly: :lol:

However that is what I was thinking about, when talking about black dogs!!!!

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

That's interesting because I've sometimes image flashes in my mind of beings that I think might be djinns. I've seen them in similar near-sleep/hypnagogic states. I know there are nice ones, but I didn't like those I saw.

I should have remembered this sooner, but this could be one explanation for these "dogs": When I used to do psychic attacks without really thinking how wrong it was or believing it would even have any effect, I sometimes used two black dogs for it. (I want to stress that I've never attacked someone on forums, no one has to fear that from me no matter what disagreements there might be. I'm also aware it's wrong and idiotic.) Anyway these dogs were something like thoughtforms except that they weren't created systemically and smartly as "proper" thoughtforms. By the way my Guardian angel T is very strict about psychic attacks and if I slip and do it sometimes I get lectured a lot, he has very low tolerance for it. Which I think is good because it's not what kind of person I want to be and I've asked him to teach and guide me. I remember at some point I assigned these dogs to just guard, prohibiting them to attack. But great, now I have to worry if I've had/have some thoughtforms created out of idioticy running around and wrecking havoc.
There is a type of jinn mentioned in the quran of those that manifest Dog Like, or appear like dogs. But I honestly think they are all the same beings related to one another anyways, different cultures interpreted the same energies/beings differently. Whatever it is it's synonymous with every other black dog creature in other myth/legends so it shouldnt matter too much. :)

Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too hard to choose!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret!
Zodiac:

Killarican wrote:
That's interesting because I've sometimes image flashes in my mind of beings that I think might be djinns. I've seen them in similar near-sleep/hypnagogic states. I know there are nice ones, but I didn't like those I saw.

I should have remembered this sooner, but this could be one explanation for these "dogs": When I used to do psychic attacks without really thinking how wrong it was or believing it would even have any effect, I sometimes used two black dogs for it. (I want to stress that I've never attacked someone on forums, no one has to fear that from me no matter what disagreements there might be. I'm also aware it's wrong and idiotic.) Anyway these dogs were something like thoughtforms except that they weren't created systemically and smartly as "proper" thoughtforms. By the way my Guardian angel T is very strict about psychic attacks and if I slip and do it sometimes I get lectured a lot, he has very low tolerance for it. Which I think is good because it's not what kind of person I want to be and I've asked him to teach and guide me. I remember at some point I assigned these dogs to just guard, prohibiting them to attack. But great, now I have to worry if I've had/have some thoughtforms created out of idioticy running around and wrecking havoc.
There is a type of jinn mentioned in the quran of those that manifest Dog Like, or appear like dogs. But I honestly think they are all the same beings related to one another anyways, different cultures interpreted the same energies/beings differently. Whatever it is it's synonymous with every other black dog creature in other myth/legends so it shouldnt matter too much. :)

Ugh I wonder.....I don't know yet. This subject fascinates me to no end!!

Do we are a species compartmentalize beings based on culture and area? Yes
Are there multiple entities that act as protectors taking the form of dogs?? Yes!

In the case of "Djinn" (middle eastern term in origin) Are there beings that have wish granting capabilities that live on the same plane as them and look similar?? YES!!!

Its confusing, and we are all students lol

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”