You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Illeana
Zodiac:

Thank you Nycto. I am going to print this off and put it in my BOS.

"Magick begins where logic ends" ~ me
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Got some new ones for you.

Shungite - an auric shield specifically for empaths.

Anandalite - not only does this connect you to bliss, but it also allows your physical body to channel more of the higher vibrational energies, strengthening all your channels, widening them, strengthening your chakras and meridians as well. Essentially, anandonite is like a gigantic loadbearing system installed into your body, so all the information flowing through you doesn't beat you all to hell on the way out. :D

So...

Right now, my current list of stones I'm working with for healing and empathy includes the following:

Lapidiolite: pain reliever, clears out blockages from the past, supports someone who's got a stressful life, protects against pollution, screens out negativity.
Seraphinite: physical, emotional and spiritual healing, brings bodies into alignment and allows for the clearing of blockages, assists in viewing things in context.
Kyanite: cleans and flushes all meridians, chakras, and nadirs in the body continuously, builds new pathways, enhances psychic control of gifts, bridges gaps in communication, allows easy linkage for transmitting and receiving healing energy.
Selenite: brings high vibrations down into the physical body, allowing for physical transformations to occur more easily, cleanses the aura of negative energy build-up within both the physical and the etheric bodies, provides energy when needed.
Herkimer Diamond: powerful, strong, durable healing, assists healing practitioners in attuning to their clients, magnifies and influences the energies of other stones to make them behave as if they are much larger than they actually are, contains crystal memories (so basically you can program them to radiate pretty much anything, and they will do so for EVER), facilitates the removal of energy blocks and debris, stimulates healing, clears pollution, brings positive attention and prosperity through high achievement, assists with research and study by storing knowledge.
Anandalite: awakens kundalini, awakens divine bliss, run up and down the chakra column it instantly cleanses and clears all the chakras and brings them into alignment, strengthens the ability of the energetic system to deal with higher vibrational energies at extreme loads.
Moldavite: profound emotional release, life altering healing, relieves worry and stress, reconnects the user to wonder, assists non-humans to life on earth and the suffering inherent to wearing a human suit, eases homesickness, empowers other quartz stones, increases sensitivity to intuitive guidance.
Shungite: powerful antioxidant, neutralizes physical illnesses, protects against electro-magnetic radiation (HAH! Goodbye Sunspot Rawr! - Also, no more worries about how much time I spend working at the computer or on the wireless phone! :silly: ), purifies water, powerful grounding, only allows positive and beneficial energies to reach you, provides psychic protection especially for empaths.
Unakite: helps the body's self-healing system both personally and for distance healing, helps uncover the root of an unknown problem, clears any blockages preventing the body from doing its wor, assists with balance, good for compulsions and obsessions and childhood traumas that have their roots in the past.
Black Tourmaline: premier talisman of protection, a psychic shield deflecting and dispelling negative energies, entities, or destructive forces, guards against radiation and environmental pollutants, highly useful in purifying and neutralizing one’s own negative thoughts and internal conflicts, and turning them into positive, usable energy, powerful grounding stone, electrical in nature, provides a connection between Earth and the human spirit, aligns the energy centers of the body and channels healing light throughout the system, promotes a sense of power and self-confidence, allows for a clearer, more objective view of the world, empowering to those who must live or work in challenging environments or when facing difficult circumstances.
Green Tourmaline: heals the physical heart, assists with stamina, helps overcome emotional problems.
Pink Tourmaline: links the heart to the head, infusing love and spirituality, encouraging compassion and gentleness during periods of growth and changes as one works toward enlightenment, helps release stress, worries, depression and anxiety. It can be used in partnership with Black Tourmaline to diffuse obsessive behavior, provides comfort to those who have suffered any form of abuse, helps with sleep issues, and is particularly useful for spiritually sensitive peoplefor its calming, centering qualities and assistance in considering consequences before taking action.

NOTE: All tourmalines are used in shamanic ritual for protection and scrying.

I am also working with:
Citrine: for confidence.
Garnet: for strength.
Green Aventurine: for the heart chakra.
Rose Quartz: also for the heart chakra.
Amazonite: for communication and compassion.

Deepest blessings, my darlings.
Nycto

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I forgot to mention that I'm also working with calcite (cleansing, protection, grounding, inner peace, lessens fear, reduces stress, maintains balances within relationships with other people, assists with emotional conditions), Melody's Super Seven quartz (‘Super 7’ is quartz comprised of 7 different mineral inclusions that synergistically create a healing frequency far greater than the sum of the parts. The seven minerals include Clear Quartz, Amethyst, Smokey Quartz, Rutile, Cacoxenite, Geothite and Lepidocrocite. It's used for: transformation, fostering spiritual growth and connection with higher states of consciousness, energizing and clearing of your entire energy field, opening your awareness to multi-dimensional states of being, bringing conscious awareness to your own natural clairvoyant, clairaudient and clairsentient abilities, opening people up to the infinite field of intelligence that links all of creation, re-patterning/transforming old unconscious beliefs into new vibrations consistent with your conscious awakened desires/gifts/higher purpose, aligning, harmonizing and anchoring the energetic bodies facilitating an honoring of the Soul’s physical experience here on Earth with grace and ease, and embracing your soul’s highest purpose and being a vessel of divine service here on Earth. Together, these 7 energies embrace to create a resonate frequency that facilitates spiritual growth on all levels of being. Super 7 crystals provide an access corridor to the subconscious mind to re-remember why you are here, what your role is, and how you can live that purpose to its highest degree. These crystals take you directly to any core belief systems that have been created in this lifetime (or possibly other incarnations) to identify what maybe holding you back from fully embracing your life purpose, and most importantly how to transform this pain into a higher frequency to facilitate growth), and Labradorite, which we've talked about before here.

Deep blessings...
Nycto

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

This is a healing grid for Empaths.

The center is Shungite, topped with the two wands I used - Smokey Quartz, and below it Amethyst (a chakra pendulum - you can see amethyst, lapis, blue howlite, jade, citrine, carnelian, and red jasper, followed by the amethyst heart which is actually the top ball of the pendulum.

At the bottom of the grid is Lapidolite. Following to the left, Black and Green Tourmaline, Kyanite, Labradorite, Green Tourmaline, Green Aventurine, Citrine, Selenite, Calcite, Snowflake Obsidian, Pink Tourmaline, Super7 Melody Quartz, Seraphinite, and Anandasite with Herkimer Diamond.

The final outside circle is Unakite. To the right is a piece of copper I'm working with right now - the topaz pieces haven't arrived yet, but that will be going on my wrist for my Volkh.

Deepest blessings...
Enjoy the vibes.
Nycto
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Knite
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thanks Nycto! Very informative :D. Now I'm thinking of getting a Black Tourmaline.

Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

Hi to all!
I have arrived a bit late to this post, but thank you for all the amazing advice for empaths.

I found CH about a year ago; my empath struggles have been many. Like most, I could not go to public places....I learned to push back headaches to a point where I could not even recognize the pain, it was just part of daily life. What really got me searching for help were panic attacks. I used to suffer panic attacks in public so bad people would rush me to help, only to find nothing physically wrong with me. I went to a psychiatrist, not knowing what was wrong with me....after a year of medication for panic attacks and sleeping pills (which of course most of you know by now don't work on us), my most knowledgeable therapist suggested yoga. Of course being a type "A" woman I dove right in with daily yoga, meditation, workshops...even becoming a yoga instructor. Needless to say, after a few months never needed a pill again. It has been now 15 years. I know for experience that just after a few months practice life for an empath becomes bearable, after a year, just a wonderful experience. I learned to "manage" energy to a point that I could recognize where, when and how energy approached. Good, bad, neutral....I learned how to deal through meditation, breathing, focus, chakra cleansing, etc. There are still ramifications if I do not practice a few times a week and if my protections are not in place or I get too charged up with negative energy, my lower back pain is excruciating...however, with a regular practice, everything is in order.

CH is a great resource, I am happy to be here. I have a wonderful spirit family and many spirits that help me on my path. However, I wanted to share my own experience of living with this extraordinary gift that come to most with obvious side effects, and how Yoga helped me. This gift was given to us for a reason, actually we probably chose this gift between lifetimes....so we are strong enough to live with it and with some help, we can assist others as well.

I have found amazingly great suggestions here, some of which I also use and found to be helpful through practice. Working with natural gems and crystals have worked wonders for me. There are great posts here that encompass a wide range of these items.

Thank you all for sharing and generous advice! :wave:

Namaste!
M. ;)

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
RubyHeart
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon,Youkai,Ki-Lin
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Thank you for posting all of this great info. I'm an empath and I'm still trying to figure out how to handle it. Being in public is a huge problem for me, and holding down a job that requires dealing with people feels impossible. I'm going to try working with some of the stones mentioned here first; I really like working with gemstones in general so I think it would be a good first step.

Home to a ki-lin, ivory dragon, sapphire dragon, amber dragon, quartz dragon, were-leopard, youkai, nitral, drow elf, and a couple unbounds...
overthehillfan
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Still learning that.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Still learning that.
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Eruvanda
Zodiac:

Well, I was drawn to Creepy Hollow a few days ago. I did not understand why, nor did I understand most of what is written here. I have never even heard of most of what is in the topics....I've read and read for hours since finding this place, still lost.
Then, I just read the first post in this thread. Pretty much everything that Nyctophilia Raven originally posted is what I'm dealing with. I'm am an extremely sensitive empath, being in places where people congregate is excruciating. Which is why I've always been happiest in Nature, either hiking, camping or simply gardening.
And why animals are the only creatures that I can find comfort from.
I read this whole topic. And there are some very informative posts here. I have one problem that most here do not. The man I'm married to, who I love with all my heart, does not share my Path, does not care to in any way, shape or form, so most everything I feel or do, I must keep to myself. No open chanting, ceremonies...no obvious signs of who I am. I live my life "muted".
I don't know why I am here, nor why I posted in this thread, but I do know this needed out and so it is. ♥

This planet is not terra firma. It is a delicate flower and it must be cared for. It's lonely. It's small. It's isolated, and there is no resupply. And we are mistreating it. Clearly, the highest loyalty we should have is not to our own country or our own religion or our hometown or even to ourselves. It should be to, number two, the family of man, and number one, the planet at large. This is our home, and this is all we've got.
Scott Carpenter, Mercury 7 astronaut
Funkychicken
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Chicken
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Chicken
My magical/paranormal name...: Chicken Noodle Soup
Zodiac:

I am so glad I found this!!! Thank you! :)

Chicken Noodle Soup with a soda on the side
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Great thread!

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"

Return to “Educational Material”