darkchyld
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I've always wondered why strangers feel comfortable coming up to me in a store, restaurant, or on the street and just unload their life history on me and then walk away. It's always freaked me out a little bit. It makes more sense after reading this thread for some reason.

I love this forum. 8)|*

disneyaudrey
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire, Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I always knew that I was an empath and I'm still learning how to deal with it.

In a way its kinda annoying because my work and school consist of a many human interactions, and it is very burdening to me that people feel that they can unload all their problems on me. Even my own parent's burden haunts me till this very day

Spirit Family :
2 Vampire Spirit, 1 Vampire Entity, 1 Bishop Demon Entity, 1 Shade Demon Entity, 1 Cleopatra Djinn, 1 Alya, 1 Werewolf spirit, 1 Gryphon, 1 Love Fae, 1 Star Fae Dragon, 1 WA witch, 2 Fire Elemental Spirit (siblings), 1 Merman

ImageImageImage
damancross
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Daman Cross
Zodiac:

Thank you for this post. For years I considered it curse, honestly. I can relate to others replies as well. The headaches (not migrains), people coming to me with their problems, feeling others pain, happiness, joy etc. Years ago I had a kind of short circuit if you will. Everything just shut down, except for the empathic ability. It dulled it well enough that I could again enjoying going out into public. It also gave me time to explore and research what was going on with me. I find that shielding helps a LOT, but doesn't always block everything. Grounding helps quite a bit for me as well. Fast forward to present. I'm pretty much back to normal now. (What is normal?) I no longer consider it a curse. Myself, like others who have replied to this thread, am so glad I was lead to CH! What was originally just a "I need to learn about Spirit Keeping" reason for being here is quickly becoming a "omg this forum is helping me in so many OTHER ways as well" type of thing. I am totally going to keep this thread handy for future reference. Thank you Mags and Ash for this forum and ya'lls dedication! CH has already helped me beyond my expectations and I'm sure will continue to do so. Many thanks to the OP of this thread as well!! :D

1 Soulmate Fallen Angel, 1 Dark Gregori Watcher, 2 Sanguine Vampires, 1 Astral Werewolf, 1 Sterling Angel, 1 Cambion, 1 Courtwind Angel

A relationship with a Spirit Companion is both an honor and a privilege.
moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I dont have that ability but I do pick up Alot of negative around me but I somehow metally detatch myself from that a block it. When I have clearings I am usually told there is a hard slab that I put inside intentionally that they remove. I am not sure how I do that but it seems to help me in some way

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B

Return to “Educational Material”