neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Can any keepers that are female and keep succubi and/ or female cambions share your experiences with them? I don't necessarily mean sexual--generally speaking is fine. For some reason, I've been more attracted to the succubus listing over the incubus and I was wondering if the experiences are that much different from owning a sex spirit of the opposite sex. Also, I've not read much about female cambions other than they are darker/harder to work with than males. Does that make them even harder to work with if the keeper and spirit are both female? I understand that it depends on the individual, but I'd like to know a bit more of others' experiences too before I invest in one.

Companion to: succubus, phoenix, fylgia, baku, unicorn, mermaids, Chinese seeker, vermilion dragon, vampire Image
Jeshika
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lionox wrote:Just to provide a link, I bumped a topic that had a little insight on female keepers and Succubi ---> http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 21&t=11562
Ah, I hadn't noticed this thread. Thanks for bumping. I look forward to updates with your lady cambion.

Companion to: succubus, phoenix, fylgia, baku, unicorn, mermaids, Chinese seeker, vermilion dragon, vampire Image
Jeshika
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lionox wrote:
My opinion, if you are feeling drawn more to the Succubus listing, is to GO for it girl! :) let us know if you do!
Thanks! I probably will end up getting her when things are settled financially. Then maybe we can trade info! :lol:

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Cambion with me is of my bloodline...she's the slightest bit more wicked, one of those devastating beauties. An underlying darkness comparatively more dangerous than the outward cunning of the male equivalent, though I imagine in life this is more pronounced. Otherwise with relatively all the traits noted for this race.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Lionox wrote:So intriguing. Once again I feel the devilish delight inside me bubble up at this.. hehe. I really can't wait for my lady.
You will have a liberating experience, given the affinity you've had with similarly natured ladies.

Jeshika
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:Cambion with me is of my bloodline...she's the slightest bit more wicked, one of those devastating beauties. An underlying darkness comparatively more dangerous than the outward cunning of the male equivalent, though I imagine in life this is more pronounced. Otherwise with relatively all the traits noted for this race.
Apologies for the double quote and thank you for sharing, Noctifera! The idea of underlying darkness intrigues me.

Jeshika
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Just wanted to bump the thread to see if anyone else has experiences and to check in with you, Lady Jay, about your Cambion.

I also ended up ordering my succubus last night. So I can share my own experiences soon. :3

Jeshika
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lady Jay wrote:
Oooh yay, I'm excited for you! ::bop::

I'm still waiting on mine ;) I am sure I the orders will complete soon, and I'll be along to update! :thumbup:
Looking forward to it.

thelittleminx
new here
new here

Bump!

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I have a succubus queen : ) she’s very sweet and protective and shows up often in lucid dreams or while I meditate sometimes she stops by. I promise you will love her when she arrives have fun

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”