blujay76

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Babystone
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Elly

Anyone tried spell book ?

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Yeh I'm curious too want to hear about people's djinn boxes too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boop
Spiritkitten
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0

Just wanted to give an awesome review for bluray. I had everything directly binded and have felt their presence before being binded this Monday. I'm not skeptical but I like to make sure I'm not making myself feel these things. I've been feeling energies and have been in certain moods that has to do with the entities and spirits that I have. Overall she is amazing and I recommend her to anyone who wants to feel a strong entity. But the rest of the developing is up to you. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Love Jamie and her spirits, the angels I got from her are strong and awesome!!

Belladonna_
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I really do love this woman haha. Jamie is one of my favorite sellers to purchase from as well as communicate with cause she's just so sweet and filled with positive energy. I absolutely adore her.

The universe is in your bones, The stars in your soul...It never really ends...
Jackii
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Starseeds
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Don't know why I didn't write up a review sooner, but I bought a kitsune from Jamie earlier this year and the night I received her vessel, I remember very distinctly, getting up in the middle of the night, and then feeling like I pushed something/someone. I immediately apologized after getting out of bed. When I looked down, I saw my kitsune walking away from my bed. Could not be mistaken for anything else, she looked very ethereal, almost like she was glowing or something. Now, mind you, I'm not a sensitive. I have seen orbs, light, shadows, blurs etc before and heard many different things before, but I have not seen actual apparitions prior to this event. Jamie's beings are very powerful, although I haven't seen my kitsune since then.

My Family:
Heavenly Hound, Peacock Shifter, Cat Fae, Blackwood Stag, Lowborn Demon, Lammas Sun Demon, Dark Annunaki Duo, 2 Demon Lords, Arcturian Starseed, 4 Human Children, 5 Human Adults, Shaman, Fallen Angel
LilyCake
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0

How do I tell if something in her shop is an entity or spirit?

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

I want to purchase some things from Jamie and I have in my cart things that don't require shipping but at checkout, I'm being charged for shipping. Anyone else having that issue?

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

BinariesOfDreamsAndInk wrote:I want to purchase some things from Jamie and I have in my cart things that don't require shipping but at checkout, I'm being charged for shipping. Anyone else having that issue?
Send her an email. She has refunded me the shipping cost everytime I told her I want everything distant bound.

boop
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

furrybunny wrote:
BinariesOfDreamsAndInk wrote:I want to purchase some things from Jamie and I have in my cart things that don't require shipping but at checkout, I'm being charged for shipping. Anyone else having that issue?
Send her an email. She has refunded me the shipping cost everytime I told her I want everything distant bound.
Awesome! Thanks!

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith

Return to “Seller Review”