Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

So did Jim Morrison use his Dad's Naval Intelligence Connections to allow his son to disappear? It would be very simple. And it would work.....

But did he want to disappear?

The 1960s started off a Renaissance. Then JFK, Martin Luther KIng, and Robert Kennedy were all killed by other Americans Unknown....Now things became very revolutionary....and also, the cautious experimentation with psychedelics and the discovery that marijuana was better than beer...had evolved into "anything goes and should". The rest of us got into some of this stuff and either pulled back early or suffered by pulling back later...the rest went mad and died or worse....

Charles Manson recorded as a background singer for the Beatles and also was recorded in the Apple Studios with Beatle backup. Also he was connected to the Beach Boys...When I saw Manson he was obviously highly intelligent and very pushy. We then avoided each other. The Elektra Main Office and the Recording Studios in NYC.....I can remember playing the piano with a group and Paul Rothschild walks in obviously not caring about anything that anyone was doing....making noise & talking to Nico...a talentless girl who was hanging (literally) onto Rothschild and from half way across the room, she smelled like a garbage can of 2 years of unwashed sex. She had just gotten a contract for something.....Steve Somebody helped the Doors and Johnny Winter get cabatet dates.....(I sold one of my steel guitars to Winter for $1,000) ...any way this Steve....was a huge pest...just always looking for an edge... Everyone was looking over thewir shoulder to see how the "next thing" would get screwed up...24/7...always....

I am sleeping in my 3 room apartment (ground floor) and wake up early ...Gosh...its cold...a window is wide open and there are about 10 people sleeping on my living room floor ...I hear a funny noise...the frig door is open...theirs water on the floor...I go to the bathroom ...toothbrush used...a toilet full of CXXXX, and this guy comes out of one of my closets..."just lookin' for a jacket, I'm cold....wanna smoke?"....I went ballistic...I flushed the toilet, closed the frig door, and picked up a grabage can & threw it at him...followed by a chair....I ripped the lleg off the chair ...and threatened them to get out.....

Or another time, another place...come home , tired as hell...my bedroom light is on....inside...are 2 girls who have painted psychedelic designs all over one of my walls......Yelling I threw them out.....

This happened to a lot of us...it was common...it was almost everyday...what will go wrong now...a quite weekend...guard down...something on Monday...stuff stolen.....

With Jon Pankin we 2 taught ex-Rolling Stone Mick Taylor to play Blues guitar....he lived in a commune...he left without paying any bills...didn't even say goodbye......

The list is huge and it was for the majority of us who had some sense of what is right & wrong....private or public......we were fed up. Yes we made mistakes...BUT WE WERE FED UP.....Some people had their hearts broken by their lover male or female....suddenly deep into drugs and slowly going nuts.....

Then it began to hit us........"Just maybe we were next"...And how did so much drugs suddenly appear almost out of nowhere... and if that wasn't enough...for some of us, there was "the BIG OH-NO.......YEAH !!!!!". First Kennedy, then KIng, Then the other Kennedy, then....DRUGS....we were under attack. Tim Leary was in a Texas Jail....A Big Squeeze...keep it illegal and boost the supply......

And then it got so there were very few people to talk to......I split to the country....One day I walked into Philly to visit some old friends....and they didn't recognize me "maybe they are really high"...could be....don't know) so I say "Hey, Its me?" and they say that I had wandered off into the woods and died..." I was totally shocked...."You're kidding, aren't you?" "No really, I'm serious", "You get out of here, he was our friend, we aren't gonna have you f**K with his memory..." I left and when I did, I walked out of that world forever.....

That's how easy it was to disappear without using Naval Intelligence....Anyone could do it...and for a lot of "Us Anyones" we did. We were going to Save Our A%%es. Later, I heard was that ex-girlfirend, Cass Elliot had chocked to death on a chicken bone...." Way to cover up a death of a large women...use public prejudice.....(BUT she was working with people who were "Blow Central" and then All Wilson suddenly died, and there were others....Later Warhol was shot...and much later Lennon...always a crazy....

I moved into the country, and got a job as a farm laborer taking care of animals. It was winter, the snow was beautiful. The animals were my friends...and I was safe....

One could disappear without any help at all....ID's were easy to buy especially if you new the underground and had a couple/3 thousand bucks in you pocket......And why live inside a Nightmare that originally was "The Perfect Dream of Love, Honour, & Interest.

To Be Continued:
C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Wow Caiyros, I do remember some of those days and how easy and free the drugs were and how some people seemed to be dying right and left, or losing their marbles altogether!!!! It was a crazy time, but it was also a learning time, at least for me it was!!!!

Growing up in that time was not an easy time, at least for me, I use to write poems about having freedom, which seemed to be always slipping away, until much later when I decided that enough was enough and broke away from a life that was abusive and not going any where, except maybe leading to the death of me and my children!!!

Anyway that was then, and right now things are so much better then what it was for me!!!! However the world is still crazy!!!!

Looking forward to reading more!!! ;) :thumbup:

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
necromancer
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Father Satan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

You know it's funny I was born at the end of 1974 but my mom is 32 years older than me and my dad is 41 years older than me. He is old enough to be my grandfather.They never listened to the Doors.

My Dad was an Elvis Presley fanatic and my Mom loved Frank Sinatra and the Rat Pack. The Doors to them was Drug addict music. My Father to this day refuses to believe Elvis was a pill head.

My father doesn't speak or understand English too well. But the one thing he understands and loves is Elvis Presley's music.He was born in Sicily and came to the US in his 30s.

I was addicted to heroin cocaine, crack for years but my father don't care about that he and my mom still won't allow what they deem drug music in their house.

I like some of the Door's music. Not enought to fight about it though. I usually just listen to it in my car or at home with headphones.My favourite song is Riders in the Storm.

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
– Norman Cousins

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”