Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

Ash, thank you :dancing: ::bop::

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Thanks a lot Ash! I'd really like to read similar posts about other DA races!

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

This is going to be good! Excited
:thumbup:

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B
Lycan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels, Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: sleeping
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Papa goodnight
Zodiac:

::hail:: ::bop::

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man;
true nobility is being superior to your former self ~Ernest Hemingway~

ImageImage
Taliessin
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dunno yet!
If I could be anything, I would be...: me!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Errio
Zodiac:

::bump::

Hi Ash, I would just like to say i'm absolutely fascinated by the knowledge your sharing on this Thread & would love to be included in the future ones on Ancestral inherited traits!!!

::nice::

I look forward to hearing more!!

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:
You post about our bodies/blood not agreeing with the vampire blood. And thats where abnormalities come into play.

What if a person that wants to be 'turned' has O+ blood. The kind of blood that anyone can have.

Would the deformatities still come into play then as well? Or not at all? Or very little?
ACTUALLY, HUMANS STARTED OUT WITH THEIR OWN BLOOD TYPE, ONE TYPE. OF COURSE, IF YOU WANT TO GET REALLY SPECIFIC THEY BELIEVE THERE WAS MORE THAN ONE RACE OF "HUMAN", AND EVEN THEY CO-MINGLED WHICH BROUGHT ABOUT ITS OWN RANGE OF DNA MIXTURES. BUT, TO BE BRIEF, HUMANS HAD ONE BLOOD TYPE. THE CO-MINGLING OF SPECIES WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY BACK IN TIME IS WHAT CAUSED VARIOUS BLOOD TYPES TO BE FORMED.

BLOOD TYPE IS ONE OF MANY FACTORS THAT MAY MAKE SOMEONE SUITABLE, OR NOT SUITABLE, FOR TURNING. THERE ARE MANY OTHER PHYSICAL ISSUES AT PLAY INCLUDING PRE-DISPOSITIONS TO CERTAIN DISEASES, ORGAN HEALTH, MENTAL STABILITY (REALLY THIS FALLS UNDER THE CATEGORY OF ELECTRICAL), ETC.

VERY FEW HUMANS, IF ANY, LEFT ON EARTH ARE COMPLETELY PURE. I WOULD VENTURE TO GUESS THAT IF THERE ARE ANY ACTUAL, PURE HUMANS LEFT ON THIS PLANET THEY ARE NEARLY EXTINCT. THERE ARE, NOW, 3 KNOWN SPECIES OF "HUMANS" THAT HAVE LIVED HERE. THEY WERE EACH THEIR OWN RACE OF BI-PED "HUMAN" STATE.
Would it be possible for you guys to give a list of the different traits and or diseases related to different hybrids? But I understand it may be secret knowledge.
I HAVE A NON-PUBLIC, PUBLISHED DISSERTATION THAT WAS RE-PUBLISHED IN PRIVATE JOURNALS, REGARDING THE MOST COMMON LIST OF DISEASES & KNOWN AILMENTS, I WOULD BE HAPPY TO SHARE IT.
I would love access to this list as well. I am almost certain (by way of dreams, feelings, etc) that I wouldn't be wasting money by purchasing 'Vampire in your blood'. Actually, I would be extremely surprised if it turns out I DON'T have any. I suffer from tachycardia (severe at times), also, when I put anything on an empty stomach (or drink) I start getting SEVERE hiccups for about 15 seconds. If I try to "contain" them, it looks like my chest is going into a sort of spasm, or...like I'm choking on something. I also started having Grand Mal Seizures at the age of 14, they have yet to find a reason. I could go on and on here, but, I'll spare you lol Hopefully, by reading on, I will find the list of "traits", if not, how may I go about obtaining a copy?
Thanks in advance.

~Para

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

ParaEnergy wrote:
ash-mda wrote:
You post about our bodies/blood not agreeing with the vampire blood. And thats where abnormalities come into play.

What if a person that wants to be 'turned' has O+ blood. The kind of blood that anyone can have.

Would the deformatities still come into play then as well? Or not at all? Or very little?
ACTUALLY, HUMANS STARTED OUT WITH THEIR OWN BLOOD TYPE, ONE TYPE. OF COURSE, IF YOU WANT TO GET REALLY SPECIFIC THEY BELIEVE THERE WAS MORE THAN ONE RACE OF "HUMAN", AND EVEN THEY CO-MINGLED WHICH BROUGHT ABOUT ITS OWN RANGE OF DNA MIXTURES. BUT, TO BE BRIEF, HUMANS HAD ONE BLOOD TYPE. THE CO-MINGLING OF SPECIES WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY BACK IN TIME IS WHAT CAUSED VARIOUS BLOOD TYPES TO BE FORMED.

BLOOD TYPE IS ONE OF MANY FACTORS THAT MAY MAKE SOMEONE SUITABLE, OR NOT SUITABLE, FOR TURNING. THERE ARE MANY OTHER PHYSICAL ISSUES AT PLAY INCLUDING PRE-DISPOSITIONS TO CERTAIN DISEASES, ORGAN HEALTH, MENTAL STABILITY (REALLY THIS FALLS UNDER THE CATEGORY OF ELECTRICAL), ETC.

VERY FEW HUMANS, IF ANY, LEFT ON EARTH ARE COMPLETELY PURE. I WOULD VENTURE TO GUESS THAT IF THERE ARE ANY ACTUAL, PURE HUMANS LEFT ON THIS PLANET THEY ARE NEARLY EXTINCT. THERE ARE, NOW, 3 KNOWN SPECIES OF "HUMANS" THAT HAVE LIVED HERE. THEY WERE EACH THEIR OWN RACE OF BI-PED "HUMAN" STATE.
Would it be possible for you guys to give a list of the different traits and or diseases related to different hybrids? But I understand it may be secret knowledge.
I HAVE A NON-PUBLIC, PUBLISHED DISSERTATION THAT WAS RE-PUBLISHED IN PRIVATE JOURNALS, REGARDING THE MOST COMMON LIST OF DISEASES & KNOWN AILMENTS, I WOULD BE HAPPY TO SHARE IT.
I would love access to this list as well. I am almost certain (by way of dreams, feelings, etc) that I wouldn't be wasting money by purchasing 'Vampire in your blood'. Actually, I would be extremely surprised if it turns out I DON'T have any. I suffer from tachycardia (severe at times), also, when I put anything on an empty stomach (or drink) I start getting SEVERE hiccups for about 15 seconds. If I try to "contain" them, it looks like my chest is going into a sort of spasm, or...like I'm choking on something. I also started having Grand Mal Seizures at the age of 14, they have yet to find a reason. I could go on and on here, but, I'll spare you lol Hopefully, by reading on, I will find the list of "traits", if not, how may I go about obtaining a copy?
Thanks in advance.
Ok, I see, I will wait and search for the thread on traits. Thanks, Ash.

~Para

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I never thought about there being digestive problems in vampiric hybrids before. I know I have a host of genetic problems ranging from heart disease, breathing problems, digestive problems, and blood problems.

It makes me wonder just what other races are in my blood.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

bump

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

:U Bump, because people need to read this again. There is more misinformation about Vampires circulating.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Ash”