NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Cheese Sandwitch wrote:Im probably going to pick up a lot of haters with my post on this subject. And ok, im good with it.

I had the fortune when i was younger of coming across a lady who survived the holocaust. I saw her numbered tattoo. listened to how the nazi's pulled teeth without anesthesia to get any gold out of a screaming victims mouth. I heard how they were all herded like cattle to what they called "death trains" and taken to the camps to be separated. Moms with babies, the old and infirm, and any child too small to work (work was just another word to her for "belated death") were herded like sheep into the gas chambers. They were told they were to have showers. Those chambers were full of ZyklonB. This happened after their homes and all their worldly possessions were taken off of them. 'Those who were unfortunate enough " as she said " to survive the gas chamber cull were forced into intense labour, suffered starvation, beatings, and had to sleep on bed infested with lice and other bugs that bit. That is, if they didn't get shot for being too weak." Simply because of their race/religion.
When i got married, i found out my husband's grandfather was there during the D Day invasion of France. He talked about bodies being blown up on the shore. Young men he knew. Young men he had lived with, trained with... many of them mere boys. He talked about the bodies piled up in ditches at the camps they liberated. He said he, and those of his buddies who were left, spent much time throwing up at the horrors they saw. He said he never could believe humankind was capable of such evil to one another. 60 years later, it still made him cry like a baby.
Maybe me hoping he has suffered some karmic retribution, even a fraction of what he's caused, makes me a bad person. and perhaps had i never met anyone who was THERE, maybe i would be a little more relaxed about it, "meh its in the past, no big deal" but being around people who have been there, you FEEL what they did, that fear, that terror, you see it in their eyes, you notice that slight tremble in their hands as they try to drink some tea... To hear it first hand is unlike anything you could ever imagine. So if me hoping this monster got at least some of his makes me a bad person, so be it. If he just went to the other side and realized "oh wait hang on! i did wrong? Well, slap my thigh and call me Sally! now i know better! " and didn't have ANY repercussions...not even having to face those he cold bloodily killed? There is no creator, there is no karma, there is no justice.

You make a LOT of valid points, and I'm honestly in complete agreement with you. I do, though, like to occasionally play Devil's Advocate.

Before he started getting migraines (which his "physician" treated with Arsenic and Strychnine) he was actually a hero for his country. His social programs, financial savvy, and political/diplomatic finesse really helped Germany at a time when things were really bad for a lot of people. Perhaps if the "treatment" for his migraines hadn't driven him absolutely mad, none of what you say would have ever happened, and he might have actually gone down in history as one of the greatest leaders the world has ever known. Unfortunately, the fact that when he started to devolve, his fellow politicians and leaders manipulated him for their own gains, and the possibility that he also suffered from either or both bi-polar disorder and syphilis on TOP of taking "medications" which were ALSO destroying his brain left us with the horrors of the holocaust and World War 2... neither of which are a stellar example of humanity, both of which are so horror-laden that I cannot look at the images, or watch any documentaries, or even read about it online or in books, without becoming a puddle of MESS.

I feel you. Humans suck, and Hitler sucked most. (So far...) But he didn't get that crazy on his own. He had MANY helping hands. I'm not on his side. Just thinking about what happened makes me sick and weepy. But I do understand that there was a process.

Brightest blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

So as anyone spoken to him... Hitler any gotten a binding of him.

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Yorick wrote:I'll keep this short but i've always had a great respect for this man. Something came over me just before and I started wondering where he is, what happened to him after death, etc. I'd also love to know if he's happy.. because he's painted in such a (probably deserved) negative light and i'm interested in how that effects him now.

Has anyone came across him in their adventures or otherwise have any information? I'd be interested in having him join me in my life if that is possible.

:heart:
Uhmmmm.... sorry to be abrasive here, but do you hate jewish people? 'Cus that's the only response I've got upon reading your post. Ugh.

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

AmnesiaReminisced wrote:i would also be interested to hear if anyone in this community has communicated with him, their impressions of him in the afterlife, what he has had to say and topics of discussion, etc.
I'm not above wanting to hear from him, just to get his perspective, as perverse and twisted as it was. I do believe I can easily ask my hellhound and retrieve messages from his spirit if I truly wanted to do... we can do this with pretty much anyone who has crossed over. Thing is, I don't know if I really care enough to want to try it. Interesting fact: I share the same birthday as Hitler. I"m not an anti-semite, we just share similar interests in power, authority, social movements, leadership, politics, public policy... 'course the similarities end there. If I had his influence and grasp, war and genocide would not be on my mind. Then again, I'm simplifying a massively complex period in history. The events leading up to WWII were complex enough that one can simply say - Hitler possessed the talents to make his mark on history in a positive or negative way and he chose the latter... think of him as someone who truly never learned to channel his DA energy for the greater good but instead allowed that energy to destroy his humanity and take him so far down the twisted path of depravity that to this day, millions still loathe him for his cruelties.

Yrk
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Terror Misu wrote: Uhmmmm.... sorry to be abrasive here, but do you hate jewish people? 'Cus that's the only response I've got upon reading your post. Ugh.
No, not at all. I'd like to clarify that in no way do I support his actions during or leading up to the holocaust, nor do I subscribe to his views of racial or religious inequality.

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

AmnesiaReminisced wrote:cheezy sammich! i luff you. so i don't want to tick anyone off here.

with all due respect tho,
Cheese Sandwitch wrote:Yorick. I just feel your respect is better deserved elsewhere.
this is Yorick's decision to make, not ours.
It's certainly his decision to do it, and in fact if he feels called to, he should get a binding of Hitler. It would be fascinating to hear from the man through Yorick's experiences.

Of course, I need to add (and this isn't directed at you, Amnesia), it's certainly within my and Cheesie's right to recoil in disgust.... I mean,
from an intellectual angle, I get it... the man was a brilliant statesman, but the adoration I sense from Yorick's post makes him sound like a neo-nazi fanboy which is of course going to make some people shudder.

Btw, I think Selqet's assessment of Hitler's neurological damage is spot-on.

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Yorick wrote:
Terror Misu wrote: Uhmmmm.... sorry to be abrasive here, but do you hate jewish people? 'Cus that's the only response I've got upon reading your post. Ugh.
No, not at all. I'd like to clarify that in no way do I support his actions during or leading up to the holocaust, nor do I subscribe to his views of racial or religious inequality.
So was it his brilliant mind (minus the genocidal rage)? I'm just curious... and my apologies if I came off sounding a bit abrupt.

Yrk
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Terror Misu wrote: So was it his brilliant mind (minus the genocidal rage)? I'm just curious... and my apologies if I came off sounding a bit abrupt.
You didn't sound abrupt, it's fine. I was expecting some kind of backlash when I posted this so I have to commend everyone for remaining civil.

It seems to me (perhaps mistakenly) that he is a perfect candidate as someone to be elevated to God status after death, even if he were to become an evil God. He had a huge dream and he would have succeeded in making it a reality if things had gone his way. I'd list his attributes as including but not being limited to mastery of war, tactics, planning, language, speech, bravery, motivation and of course leadership. He also had an artistic side to him too.

I try to see beyond my emotional reaction to his crimes and what I see is, as you put it, a 'brilliant mind'.

PS. I'd like to add that the above qualities I listed are the exact reasons i'd love to have someone like him in my life. I'm sure there'd be a lot of cross over and his influence could be used very positively.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

WE EITHER CAN DISCUSS COMPLEX ISSUES OF HISTORY, DAILY LIFE, STRANGENESS FACTORS, & ALL ELSE BECAUSE WE ARE EMOTIONAL AND INTELLECTUAL ADULTS OR WE ARE NOT. NO ATTITUDE ABOUT ANYTHING (WHEN EXPRESSED INTELLECTUALLY AND WITHOUT SNARKYNESS) AND ...ARGUED WITH (I.E. SOCRATIC ARGUMENT) WITHOUT TRYING TO BELITTLE ANY PERSON WITH A MINORITY VIEWPOINT , SHOULD ALWAYS WITHOUT EXCEPTION BE ALLOWED.

tHE UNFORTUNATE TRUTH IS THAT ALL MAIN RELIGIOUS GROUPS AND ETHNIC GROUPS HAVE HURT OTHERS AND BRRN HURT BY OTHERS.....AND MANY PEOPLE HAVE CREATED "HIT PARADES OF HORROR" TO SIMPLY SHUT PEOPLE UP. AND THIS IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM ACKNOWLEDGING HORROR AND TRYING TO DEAL WITH IT.

AS FOR HITLER, HE WAS ONE OF THE MOST MYSTERIOUS AND HARD TO UNDERSTAND HUMANS THAT EVER LIVED...YOU BET WE SHOULD STUDY HIM....

AS A PERSON WHO BUYS AND SELLS "ULTIMATE ANTIQUES"...I HAVE COME ACROSS CONTROVERSIAL THINGS....(ALL OF WHICH i PURCHASED...AND I DO KNOW MY WAY THRU THE "FORESTS" OF PROVENANCE) AND I AM AN EMPATH....

SO HERE ARE SOME INTERESTING (AT LEAST I THINK SO) EXPREIENCES...

A NECKLACE WITH A PALE BLUE CAMEO GIVEN BY HITLER TO EVA BRAUN - HE REALLY LOVED THIS WOMAN - TO AN "OFF THE CHARTS" level of love.

LAVRENTI BERIA's EYE GLASSES - A TOTAL "RELIGIOUS" DEVOTION TO STALINISM.

THE DOOR HANDLE TO JOSEF STALIN'S PERSONAL OFFICE - TOTALLY MENTAL - NO FEELINGS FOR OTHERS EXCEPT FOR THE MOST LOW-LEVEL OF PEASANT WORKERS AND LIKED TO DRINK AND TALK "TITTY-TALK" AND SIT OUTSIDE AND YELL AT THE SKY AND THROW THE EMPTY BOTTLES INTO THE WOODS.....

a 4TH DYNASTY CARVED STONE MODEL OF THE 3 GREAT PYRAMIDS TO BE BUILT & WERE BUILT...WOR=K, WORK, WORK, BUILK, BUILD, BUILD, BUILD - LEAVE A MARK FOREVER ON THE EARTH.

a SCREW DRIVER FROM ONE OF THE CAR'S OF OF bONNIE & CLYDE'S GANG AT THE SHOOT-OUT AT THE CROWN HOTEL - BLOOD...DEATH...SCREAMING...FEAR...BULLETS...STUFF ABANDONED...GOTTA ESCAPE...ESCAPE...SUCCESS...

ALSO, I HAD A LARGE NUMBER OF LETTERS FROM ALL THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS...DACHAU WAS THE MOST RARE AND A DOCUMENT FROM HITLER TO ODILO GLOBOCNIK AS TO WHETHER OR NOT AUSCHWITZ WAS "AN ANCIENT ARYAN RELIGIOUS GROUND" AND IF SO ELIMINATE THE CAMP ...ETC.

ANYONE IN ANY DIRECTION THAT MAKES IT SOCIALLY UNACCEPTABLE TO INVESTIGATE TRUTH IS HURTING THE HUMAN RACE, AND SHOULD BE PUSHED OUT OF THE WAY.

AND AS FAR AS HOLOCAUSTS GO (AND THERE HAVE BEEN MANY) - THE GREATEST ON WAS THE TORTURE AND KILLING OF AN ESTIMATED 100,000,000 PEOPLE BY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC, ANGLICAN, LUTHERAN CHURCHES, AND PURITAN GROUPS.....

WE SHOULD STUDY HISTORY WITH OPEN EYES AND SEE THE COMPLICATIONS BOTH GOOD & BAD IN ALL OF IT...OTHERWISE WE HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM WITH TRUTH.

AS FOR THIS THREAD...I AM NOT TRYINMG TO HOLD ANYONE'S FEET TO THE FIRE, BUT AM SAYING..THAT ON ALL SIDES OF ALL ISSUES - DISCUSSIONS ARE KEY - AND THAT FORCING ANYONE TO BELIEVE ANY CERTAIN THING IS A CRIME...NOTE: TRYING TO CONVINCE AND/OR ARGUING A POINT (ANY POINT) IS FINE...ITS WHEN WE DISPARAGE ANYONE FOR A BELIEF OR IDEA BECAUSE WE THINK IT IS WRONG AND INSTEAD OF DISCUSSION WE "HAMMER" THE OTHER PEOPLE...THEN WE ARE SUPPORTING FASCISM IN THE SAME MANNER AS DOES THE AMERICAN REPUBLICAN PARTY....AND IT IS HURTFUL AND STUPID.

NOTE: I AM NOT COMMENTING ON ANYTHING SAID HERE...I AM SAYING LETS BE CAREFUL NOT TO ENTER INTO WHAT I HAVE MENTIONED.

C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Something to keep in mind; one can request or be matched with a more particular binding of a spirit..meaning, encompassing certain aspects over others. We can interact with different sides of their nature, different stages and the like.
All humans are DA, therefore reasonably complex enough that this is possible.

Despite the disturbing reality of history, Hitler is an interesting subject. Of course I state this from a background of true crime assessment. Insight into humanity on individual, situational and circumstantial levels, and further under unbiased scrutinization paints a broader scope from which to gather impressions, and draw conclusions.

Return to “Human”