You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Totally glad you're bringing up these points.... keeps me in check and I appreciate that.

I do think it would be valuable to hear from him and in fact, one would learn a great deal... a bit like metaphysical freeway rubbernecking for me, as in, "I can't help but look when there's a crash, for the good and the bad."

Odd that I should find this thread, as yesterday night I happened to read up on Eva Braun, the love of Hitler's life.

As much as I enjoy paranormal items, I couldn't keep too many with disturbing frequencies around me, as I don't have an iron stomach like our amazing Ash and I would be too upset to sleep. I tend to get images, flashbacks from items around me, and anything with the energetic imprint of Hitler, Dachau, etc would be terrifying for me. Too bad, though, since I'm so sensitive I can hold an item and read the energy and thereby the thoughts of the item's owner (Tip: For anyone who ever meets me in person, we can play a game!)

Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

AmnesiaReminisced wrote:cheezy sammich! i luff you. so i don't want to tick anyone off here.

with all due respect tho,
Cheese Sandwitch wrote:Yorick. I just feel your respect is better deserved elsewhere.
this is Yorick's decision to make, not ours.

and wow, on an aside, i can't believe the experiences you have had to be able to communicate with those who lived through such human atrocities....these things really help to shape us as humans, i think, and give a new persective to our own "1st world" problems.

cheerz :)
You arent going to tick me off at all by saying that :) Let me clarify- to me respect is something that should be earned. Personally when i give my respect to someone, it has been after much thought and consideration because they are someone i greatly admire. So when i said that to Yorick, I was in essence saying "Yorick, YOUR respect is worth more" if that makes sense.

In fact, for the record for everyone, Yorick and I had quite a nice, friendly conversation in yesterday's chat discussing this. I wasnt coming "at" him or making judgements. My issue is NOT with ignoring history or an historical figure. I do NOT think ww2, how it came to be, who masterminded it, what happened, etc should ever be ignored. As I stated to him, there are many ways to learn about Hitler without having direct contact. Hitler was a writer. I asked if he'd read Mein Kampf, he said no. I then asked him to please read that and spend a LOT of time researching BEFORE inviting him into his home. I feel it is the only way to get a clear picture of exactly WHAT he's asking to come through. I would never tell him " oh Yorick, I dont like Hitler, ergo YOU cannot have a binding of him!" Its more of a "Listen, this guy was bad news please make a highly educated decision. learn everything you can THEN decide which way you want to go"

Let me also put into perspective exactly where im coming from. Since being able to meet two living witnesses fromthat era, it spawned a 20 year study for me of that time period. We have a collection of artifacts from WW2- An American flag, a British Flag, A Japanese Flag, and even a Nazi Flag- all war torn. Gas masks, including a baby gas mask (though the baby one was unissued) We have propaganda leaflets that were dropped by Germans and Americans, helmets from allies and nazis- the nazi one has a bullet hole in it, its very macabre and sad; nazi armbands, Juden Polizei armband, even a star;An SS dagger; A genuine Panzer Corps uniform; Afrika Corps patch; tons of ephemera including Reichmarks, letters, paperwork, passports, etc. None of it is repro. As for the general non collectable items, we have two copies of Mein Kampf, three of The Diary of Anne Frank (a MUST read for ANYONE) ; Many books of survivors' stories, books on Hitlers individual henchmen ie - Mengele, Goeth, Himmler.. and here is a list of whats currently , at this moment on my DVR : "The Colditz Story"; "Patton 360"; "Visions of War- The World in Flames" (america's entry into ww2, retreat of rommells afrika corps and the nazi extermination program); A four episode series of "The Wermacht"; an 8 episode series of "Hitler's Henchmen" ; a four episode series "The Nazis a Warning from History"; and so far 6 episodes of The World at War- an amazing series if anyone can ever catch it. When many people are watching morning talk shows, this is what im watching. Why do i watch such macabre stuff- am i obsessed? No, but both survivors said something to me profound and it is also echoed in every book, interview and documentary i've ever seen: If we stop talking about it, teaching it to the younger generations, we are then doomed to repeat it.
So I am in NO WAY shape or form trying to hinder someone's learning process, not even in the slightest. I think for Yorick to learn about him is an excellent idea. And while you're at it, read up on Himmler (Hitlers right hand man) ; Mengele (the dr. who did heinous medical experiments); Amon Goeth (he was the guy on Schindler's List-another must see- who sat on his balcony randomly shooting the workers in the camp "for fun") and the rest of his cronies. All i was trying to say is this is not, imo, a nice person. Now, i do believe mengele was a far more hideous monster than hitler, and yes, There are others throughout history i would place in a similar boat, but we werent talking about them.
Learn about them, absolutely. I for one, would LOVE to see the Ava Braun necklace. I have no doubt he loved her. Heck, the man loved his mother. There is nothing wrong with looking at the artifacts, feeling that energy, being aware of the different sides to someone.

While i agree with Selqekitty that his meds most probably had a lot to do with his mental state towards his latter years, his preoccupation/ fascination for warfare did not occur after having migraines- he picked that up from his father's books as a child. I cant remember the book that 'inspired' him, but i do distinctly remember that book sparking a lot. And of course, having to live in a homeless shelter as a young man only increased and fueled his anitsemitism. You mix that with a whole lot of people telling you you're great, its a recipe for disaster. Of course he was an equal opportunity hater. Not limited strictly to Jews. He hated and imprisoned ANYONE who opposed him, anyone seen to publicly befriend a Jew, Gypsy's, those of mixed race (he referred to America as a "Nation of Mongrels" ), homosexuals, mentally disabled, etc. Yep, you had to be pure Aryan and be able to prove it for generations to be considered "acceptable" by his terms. But yes, I will agree the crazy meds he was pumping through his body exacerbated the aggression.

Personally, I learned enough about him from his writings, his history, accounts of others and countless documentaries to ever feel the need to contact him in any way shape or form... because i just could not be nice or respectful.

And for Yorick, please, feel free to get a binding, I was never trying to force my opinion on you, I just wanted to make sure you were making an informed decision before you allowed someone of that level into your home. If you do, I would also want to hear your experiences, though if you said he was positively tiptoeing through the tulips in his afterlife, I'd take it with a huge grain of salt- even in the hereafter we have the ability to lie. And I do hope no one is taking this as aggression, honestly its not. and for the final final record... I really enjoyed talking to you yesterday! I do hope we can do it again sometime :thumbup:

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

While I may not respect the man myself, I too have often wondered about what he may be experiencing now and whether or not he's still around.

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

With any luck, there's a hell, and he's not in charge of it. Better yet, there is a Void, and he's been EATEN.

Irregardless of the positive aspects of the man, I have to agree with EVERYTHING Cheese has said so far. Except for the research. I'm sorry... I feel too much to be able to watch or read or touch ANY of that stuff without becoming a puddle... and that's just icky.

I agree that people of lesser sensitivities should see all of it. The horror AND the occasional "white light" sides that he showed. He was a faceted individual, and while unfortunately most of those facets were black, pain, horror, ugliness, etc... the occasional glimmer of light, love, and intellect that shows that even the worst humans are still human should also be shown... and we have a habit of either throwing everything under the rug and burying it like guilty puppies, or only sharing about one obsessive facet to the exclusion of all else.

Just because he has some useful qualities that one can learn from, I don't have an opinion of someone else having a very CAREFUL binding of him... but... personally that's a little icky and I wouldn't want him in my home. No judgement, just... personal distaste. I may enjoy playing the Devil's Advocate because I CAN see more than one side to an argument, but that definitely does not mean I agree with every side I can see.

I think... I will hear what you learn from him, Yorick... The desire to poke at that scab is rather strong. I'm not actually sure I want to hear what he has to teach... but I will definitely listen... no information, from any source, even BAD information, should ever be discounted.. it should be studied, poked at, seen from all angles, judged from a groking perspective, and only THEN should one decide whether to embrace it or remove it from ones self.

Brightest blessings....
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
radium226
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too many choices
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hmm... I must say, I wonder how much negative karma or actual evil the one man is responsible for compared to those who executed his orders. How would something like that compare to the impact of the deaths owed to the bombadeer on the Enola Gay who actually caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people single handedly? And what about the responsiblity of world leaders, über rich, pharmaceutical company owners etc who day to day let poor and infirm people die in uncountable numbers while they protect their postition or their wealth or both?

Not to say that I support hate mongering whether for personal gain or for some rediculous religious effort. I tend to idolize those who try to make the world a more peaceful, tolerant, and livable place. If I am to idolize anyone, then I choose those who use power and wealth to try and make the world better for others instead of for themselves. So why are we not asking about bindings of Jesus, Ghandi or Mother Teresa. And of course when he passes, sign me up for the C5T3 Bill Gates binding :D

Mark (Radium226)
- I'd eat the neutron cookie and just wash it down with boric acid instead of milk
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

A number of psychics and investigators have said that Hitler was secreted out of Berlin with MAria Braun and they lived the rest of their lives in Argentina and/or Paraguay. I believe it.

But when talking about the Holocaust - I do not understand why people do not ALSO mention the holocausts of:

The Christian Inquisition ? 100,000,000

The Black Slavery Trade from about 1423 up to Lincolns time or perhaps we should include the period in the South up to 1964 ? Who knows? Perhaps 12,000,000 minimum

Armenia ? I believe about 17,000,000

The Ukraine? 30,000,000

Tibet ? 2,500,000

to name a few...
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

radium226 wrote:Hmm... I must say, I wonder how much negative karma or actual evil the one man is responsible for compared to those who executed his orders. How would something like that compare to the impact of the deaths owed to the bombadeer on the Enola Gay who actually caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people single handedly? And what about the responsiblity of world leaders, über rich, pharmaceutical company owners etc who day to day let poor and infirm people die in uncountable numbers while they protect their postition or their wealth or both?

Not to say that I support hate mongering whether for personal gain or for some rediculous religious effort. I tend to idolize those who try to make the world a more peaceful, tolerant, and livable place. If I am to idolize anyone, then I choose those who use power and wealth to try and make the world better for others instead of for themselves. So why are we not asking about bindings of Jesus, Ghandi or Mother Teresa. And of course when he passes, sign me up for the C5T3 Bill Gates binding :D
I totally would want a binding of all 3 of those great figures! I was just thinking about Jesus and wondering if there was a binding.

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

CaiyrosArlenLeStrang wrote:A number of psychics and investigators have said that Hitler was secreted out of Berlin with MAria Braun and they lived the rest of their lives in Argentina and/or Paraguay. I believe it.

But when talking about the Holocaust - I do not understand why people do not ALSO mention the holocausts of:

The Black Slavery Trade from about 1423 up to Lincolns time or perhaps we should include the period in the South up to 1964 ? Who knows? Perhaps 12,000,000 minimum

The Ukraine? 30,000,000

Tibet ? 2,500,000

to name a few...
Caiyros
I watched the movie hotel Rwanda. It's is downright freakish that a genocide like that happened and not a thing was done. Not a finger was lifted by anyone. My heart breaks for the things we as humans are capable of. We are very dark. I so badly wish that we all would at least care about children. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

RaeNebula wrote:
CaiyrosArlenLeStrang wrote:A number of psychics and investigators have said that Hitler was secreted out of Berlin with MAria Braun and they lived the rest of their lives in Argentina and/or Paraguay. I believe it.

The Ukraine? 30,000,000

Tibet ? 2,500,000

to name a few...
Caiyros
I watched the movie hotel Rwanda. It's is downright freakish that a genocide like that happened and not a thing was done. Not a finger was lifted by anyone. My heart breaks for the things we as humans are capable of. We are very dark. I so badly wish that we all would at least care about children. Makes me sick to my stomach.
I hear you !!! But we must keep alive the Sense of Wonder, The Sense of LOve, and the Sense of Intelligence, and the sense of COmmunity. And quite often it is very hard...And I believe that we will succeed.
C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
cytre
new here
new here

The Ukraine? 30,000,000

Tibet ? 2,500,000

to name a few...
Caiyros
Agreed. Some things nobody talks about. When talking to my relatives about our history, I found out that after WWII some Polish essentially did the same thing to the Ukrainians and Ruthenians. Loaded them up in box cars, took them to the camps, left with only the food and belongings they could grab before being put into the trains. Many died. Some were interrogated, tortured and killed. It was meant as a relocation but many labeled it as an ethnic cleansing. I never knew. They didn't teach that in history classes.

Return to “Human”