Yrk
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I'll keep this short but i've always had a great respect for this man. Something came over me just before and I started wondering where he is, what happened to him after death, etc. I'd also love to know if he's happy.. because he's painted in such a (probably deserved) negative light and i'm interested in how that effects him now.

Has anyone came across him in their adventures or otherwise have any information? I'd be interested in having him join me in my life if that is possible.

:heart:

Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

Probably deserved?? the man is responsible for the torture death and almost genocide of an entire generation of people (MILLIONS) he felt he was better than. He was evil epitomized. he had so much blood on his hands and by the end of it, he took the cowards way out- suicide- rather than face what hed done. I for one hope he is being plagued by every BA entity in the hereafter and i hope each and every soul whos death he was responsible for is given the opportunity to kick him in his ghosty nads.

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
Yrk
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Cheese Sandwitch wrote:Probably deserved?? the man is responsible for the torture death and almost genocide of an entire generation of people (MILLIONS) he felt he was better than. He was evil epitomized. he had so much blood on his hands and by the end of it, he took the cowards way out- suicide- rather than face what hed done. I for one hope he is being plagued by every BA entity in the hereafter and i hope each and every soul whos death he was responsible for is given the opportunity to kick him in his ghosty nads.
Thankyou for sharing your opinion, I appreciate the time you took to do so.

Yrk
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lady Jay wrote:
Yorick wrote:Has anyone came across him in their adventures or otherwise have any information? I'd be interested in having him join me in my life if that is possible.
You can request a binding of him from CH. Here:

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... =50&page=1
Thanks for the link, i've added it to my wishlist :thumbup:

I guess I wanted to see if anyone had any experience with him before calling him myself. I of course wouldn't request a binding of him without his permission!

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

i would also be interested to hear if anyone in this community has communicated with him, their impressions of him in the afterlife, what he has had to say and topics of discussion, etc.

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Every human who has ever lived has both negative and positive qualities. I think there may be a line when a person goes too far in a negative direction. Initiating mass genocide most definitely qualifies in my book. He did have good qualities like vegetarianism, love of the arts and a charisma beyond what most are gifted with. The choice to use that to cause suffering was a poor choice, albeit an important lesson for mankind. I do not agree with your admiration for this man, but I also don't believe that anyone deserves eternal torment. I do hope that information found after his death enlightened his soul and he can make amends for his atrocity in a positive way. If you accept the philosophy of reincarnation, then we all have commited atrocities at points in our journey. So, even though I very much disagree with your admiration, I do respect it.

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Im probably going to pick up a lot of haters with my post on this subject. And ok, im good with it.

I had the fortune when i was younger of coming across a lady who survived the holocaust. I saw her numbered tattoo. listened to how the nazi's pulled teeth without anesthesia to get any gold out of a screaming victims mouth. I heard how they were all herded like cattle to what they called "death trains" and taken to the camps to be separated. Moms with babies, the old and infirm, and any child too small to work (work was just another word to her for "belated death") were herded like sheep into the gas chambers. They were told they were to have showers. Those chambers were full of ZyklonB. This happened after their homes and all their worldly possessions were taken off of them. 'Those who were unfortunate enough " as she said " to survive the gas chamber cull were forced into intense labour, suffered starvation, beatings, and had to sleep on bed infested with lice and other bugs that bit. That is, if they didnt get shot for being too weak." Simply because of their race/religion.
When i got married, i found out my husband's grandfather was there during the D Day invasion of France. He talked about bodies being blown up on the shore. Young men he knew. Young men he had lived with, trained with... many of them mere boys. He talked about the bodies piled up in ditches at the camps they liberated. He said he, and those of his buddies who were left, spent much time throwing up at the horrors they saw. He said he never could believe humankind was capable of such evil to one another. 60 years later, it still made him cry like a baby.
Maybe me hoping he has suffered some karmic retribution, even a fraction of what he's caused, makes me a bad person. and perhaps had i never met anyone who was THERE, maybe i would be a little more relaxed about it, "meh its in the past, no big deal" but being around people who have been there, you FEEL what they did, that fear, that terror, you see it in their eyes, you notice that slight tremble in their hands as they try to drink some tea... To hear it first hand is unlike anything you could ever imagine. So if me hoping this monster got at least some of his makes me a bad person, so be it. If he just went to the other side and realized "oh wait hang on! i did wrong? Well, slap my thigh and call me Sally! now i know better! " and didnt have ANY repercussions...not even having to face those he cold bloodedly killed? There is no creator, there is no karma, there is no justice.

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

I'm confused as to why people would hate on you for pointing out awful things that happened?! Am I in an anti-Semitic area? I don't think I can dig on that.

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

RaeNebula wrote:I'm confused as to why people would hate on you for pointing out awful things that happened?! Am I in an anti-Semitic area? I don't think I can dig on that.
nooooooo.....not at all my friend, i dont mean it in that way. I just mean sometimes, speaking ill of someone will make some folks think that person is out of order.

And I'm not trying to offend you, Yorick. I just feel your respect is better deserved elsewhere.

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

cheezy sammich! i luff you. so i don't want to tick anyone off here.

with all due respect tho,
Cheese Sandwitch wrote:Yorick. I just feel your respect is better deserved elsewhere.
this is Yorick's decision to make, not ours.

and wow, on an aside, i can't believe the experiences you have had to be able to communicate with those who lived through such human atrocities....these things really help to shape us as humans, i think, and give a new persective to our own "1st world" problems.

cheerz :)

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.

Return to “Human”