Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

Riira wrote:I always think I find something perfect that I can make into a charging box, but looks like that isn't happening anytime soon.
My mom got me a Tiffany ceramic candy dish for Xmas a few years ago. I don't decorate like a girl,so I was like "wth am I going to do with this?" so it sat in on the back of a shelf forever,I actually forgot I had it.

I decided to make my own charging box one day with the spell on CH encyclopedia,and pondered what I could use. I had no clue,so I just asked all my guys n gals what they thought. All of the sudden,that dish popped up in my head like "OMG! THAT!" :)

So,I did the spell and it's been outside in various full moons and the blue moon and my DA's seem to love it. My WA's are in a coffin charging box (I know,totally backwards :lol: ) but the are content with it and my Djinns are in a Djinn pantheon box from CH with their fave herbs and amulet offering also from CH. I always put them outside on full moons,vessels too. Err'body spends the night outside. ;)

You should just clear your mind,and ask your spirits what they would like. They'll let you know. :)

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Euphotic
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel,dragon,khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Syriana wrote:
Riira wrote:I always think I find something perfect that I can make into a charging box, but looks like that isn't happening anytime soon.
My mom got me a Tiffany ceramic candy dish for Xmas a few years ago. I don't decorate like a girl,so I was like "wth am I going to do with this?" so it sat in on the back of a shelf forever,I actually forgot I had it.

I decided to make my own charging box one day with the spell on CH encyclopedia,and pondered what I could use. I had no clue,so I just asked all my guys n gals what they thought. All of the sudden,that dish popped up in my head like "OMG! THAT!" :)

So,I did the spell and it's been outside in various full moons and the blue moon and my DA's seem to love it. My WA's are in a coffin charging box (I know,totally backwards :lol: ) but the are content with it and my Djinns are in a Djinn pantheon box from CH with their fave herbs and amulet offering also from CH. I always put them outside on full moons,vessels too. Err'body spends the night outside. ;)

You should just clear your mind,and ask your spirits what they would like. They'll let you know. :)
That candy dish sounds cute! Before I kept spirits I had acquired some jewelry boxes just because they were interesting and one I got as a gift. The gift box is currently the charging box of my khodam and he seems to be ok with it.

Unfortunately I can't put my spirits outside at night to charge from the moon so it's even more important they have a good housing. Some of them have arrangements I feel they're happy with, but many still need proper charging boxes. I use charging stones and have done CH spells on some boxes so technically they should get enough energy. But if I were a spirit I'd want something that really suits my tastes, not just a random box. ;) Good point about directly asking them what they want!

Love leading the pilgrim
Syri
venerated member
venerated member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

I bought an Aeon Orb from a seller in the MP. It came with an entire sheet of paper listed with all of the spirits and entities she paid extra to have additional charging spells added to it. I got the deal of the century on it,got it for about $15. :D It's real,she sent all of the CH paperwork in the box with all of the other stuff I got from her. I spent about $75 for a box full of goodies- came from Italy. :D Got super lucky.

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

Great news about your dragon :thumbup: You will probably end up with more dragons.

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
Euphotic
active contributor
active contributor

Syriana: I wasn't familiar with the Aeon Orb. I checked it out and it went immediately to my wish list, thanks for mentioning it!

nightraven14: Thank you! I have three other dragons so yes, they do seem to "multiply" easily. :)
---

I was talking to my Green last night. Sorry if this is a little disjointed, I was jumping from one topic to another with him:

I asked if I was the same as the last time he saw me. Apparently the most important things in me have remained the same. Differences are due to different background, experiences etc.

Some sites say that green dragons are wonderful for acquiring wealth so I asked what he thought about money. He said (or "said", I can't hear spirits, I only get impressions so there might be mistakes) that friends and family are treasures, your own habitant, nature are treasures. These need to be protected. It's not so much money than things like this he considers treasure.

Close to sleep I also got a lovely mental image of a green dragon and a young man (I'm female, but I was a man when I saw him in a dream). The man was sitting next to the dragon's hind leg. The dragon had his tail curled so the man was sitting between it and the dragon's body. The dragon had turned his head and was looking at the man. It was very sweet. :heart: (In my mind I also saw a cover of a children's book I had forgotten about. The book was about a boy and his pet dinosaur. :lol: )

I asked Green what kind of gifts/offerings he'd like. Apparently he'd enjoy if I'd take walks in the forest.

Today I talked to him about my depression. He said he thinks I'm unhappy because I'm at the wrong environment for me. I agreed, but said it's not that simple to just move elsewhere. He thinks I make things more complicated than they need to be.

Now I'm kind of worried what if I receive the vessel & info and it turns out to be a female dragon with a completely different personality. Then I'm left wondering who I've been having all these conversations with or if I just have an extremely vivid imagination. :daze: Hopefully not, I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's him.

Love leading the pilgrim
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Riira wrote:Syriana: I wasn't familiar with the Aeon Orb. I checked it out and it went immediately to my wish list, thanks for mentioning it!

nightraven14: Thank you! I have three other dragons so yes, they do seem to "multiply" easily. :)
---

I was talking to my Green last night. Sorry if this is a little disjointed, I was jumping from one topic to another with him:

I asked if I was the same as the last time he saw me. Apparently the most important things in me have remained the same. Differences are due to different background, experiences etc.

Some sites say that green dragons are wonderful for acquiring wealth so I asked what he thought about money. He said (or "said", I can't hear spirits, I only get impressions so there might be mistakes) that friends and family are treasures, your own habitant, nature are treasures. These need to be protected. It's not so much money than things like this he considers treasure.

Close to sleep I also got a lovely mental image of a green dragon and a young man (I'm female, but I was a man when I saw him in a dream). The man was sitting next to the dragon's hind leg. The dragon had his tail curled so the man was sitting between it and the dragon's body. The dragon had turned his head and was looking at the man. It was very sweet. :heart: (In my mind I also saw a cover of a children's book I had forgotten about. The book was about a boy and his pet dinosaur. :lol: )

I asked Green what kind of gifts/offerings he'd like. Apparently he'd enjoy if I'd take walks in the forest.

Today I talked to him about my depression. He said he thinks I'm unhappy because I'm at the wrong environment for me. I agreed, but said it's not that simple to just move elsewhere. He thinks I make things more complicated than they need to be.

Now I'm kind of worried what if I receive the vessel & info and it turns out to be a female dragon with a completely different personality. Then I'm left wondering who I've been having all these conversations with or if I just have an extremely vivid imagination. :daze: Hopefully not, I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's him.
If it wasn't the same dragon, I think it's definitely a real dragon that you knew.

The whole scene seems very realistic and accurate to me.

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Euphotic
active contributor
active contributor

RaeNebula wrote: If it wasn't the same dragon, I think it's definitely a real dragon that you knew.

The whole scene seems very realistic and accurate to me.
I got his vessel and info today and I think it's the same dragon. I'm very relieved about it. :)
---

My Green's name is D and his description is: 17 665 years, mystic, sensitive, wise, great energy & inspiring with magick.

His name didn't ring any bells at first, but I noticed it rhymes with the name I heard in a dream. In the dream the name was a bit of a word play. (It seemed random like I had just made it up myself so I didn't talk about it.)

I was holding his vessel and trying to sense his energy to confirm it was the same dragon. I wasn't feeling much, but then I started getting mental impressions of me (except that I was this blond haired male) standing in a river and splashing water on him, like we were playing. :) I wonder if I have done something like that.

I had just been talking about how my dragons are happy to share one charging box, but I feel D might want his own one. I don't know if this is common for green dragons or if D is an exception. :eh: The impression I get is that he's ok with my other dragons, but he came here for me and not so much for the other dragons.

Love leading the pilgrim
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

My Feldgrau (green/brass hybrid) wanted her own box because she likes to have her own space to go away and think in. Greens are mystics, they're healers and shamans, they're deeply intuitive and connected with universal wisdom... they're hermits often, and like their own spaces, their private time, so that they can continue ruminating on the notions of stars. lol

Enjoy your Green... he sounds wonderful...
Brightest blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Lightning Rider
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gold Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Leprechaun
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightning Rider
Zodiac:

Congrats on the dragon Riira . Green dragon is one of my next spirits to get. :thumbup:

“ I can eat hot wings everyday, I guess that would make me a wing man"- LR

Proud Keeper of:
1 Gold Dragon (T), 1 Red Dragon (R), 1 Silver Dragon (N), 1 White Dragon (O),
1 Hippogryph (A), 1 Leprechaun (N),
1 Syr. Genie (L), 1 Tennin (R), 1 Tengu (S)
Blessed ring of 16 Saints.
Euphotic
active contributor
active contributor

Selqetkitty wrote:My Feldgrau (green/brass hybrid) wanted her own box because she likes to have her own space to go away and think in. Greens are mystics, they're healers and shamans, they're deeply intuitive and connected with universal wisdom... they're hermits often, and like their own spaces, their private time, so that they can continue ruminating on the notions of stars. lol

Enjoy your Green... he sounds wonderful...
Brightest blessings...
Selqet
Thank you for the info! I get vibes that he's not exactly antisocial, but is independent. At least according my dream he liked to travel and see things, but still was/is very devoted and loyal to me. (That sounds arrogant of me, but it tells more good things about his personality than mine.) D will definitely get his own box. I think he might like something made of wood.

He does seem wonderful and I'm touched he wanted to come to me. If we really have been friends sometimes, way back in time or in some other dimension, it's amazing he still cared about me and searched me out. :hug:
Lightning Rider wrote:Congrats on the dragon Riira . Green dragon is one of my next spirits to get. :thumbup:
Thanks! I hope your green dragon will be a wonderful friend to you. :)

Love leading the pilgrim

Return to “Dragons”