active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel,dragon,khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Yesterday at work I started doodling the green dragon I had seen in a dream and had ordered a custom conjuration. I started feeling pretty emotional about him. When I came to home I checked the CH store to see the order status. The order showed complete! :D His vessel hasn't yet arrived, but he's bridged so he should be here already.

I thought I'd give him an offering, some of that "dragon food" that Jules sells. I mixed it in warm water (like instructed) and thought I'd tell my other dragons to leave it alone. But then I was getting impressions he wanted me to let all my dragons to enjoy it. If that really was him, I love how considerate he was.

Later at night I was talking to him when I was going to sleep. I got nervous about him suddenly, but the sensed "relax, I'd never hurt you". I talked to him about my Guardian angel T, joking that maybe I give some kind of lost puppy vibes to entities/spirits with a certain type of energy signature. He just seemed to think it's good I have someone watching after me a little.

I asked him to come into my dreams and I did see a green dragon. In the dream he was just standing there, but had pleasant energy so I think it was him. :)

Love leading the pilgrim
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Congrats on your dragon! He sounds amazing! :thumbup:

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Hooray!!!!

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Syri
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

I have a green on the way soon,and I get a different vibe from him/her than my other ones...

Can't explain it,but I WANT! ::hail:: :)

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

I've actually noticed that all my dragons LOVE to share smoke and food... but TREASURE they DON'T share. lol Ephemeral stuff get's shared out amongst everyone, but the permanent offerings... that's different.

However, they're very fair about it. I got a Dragon Offering Kit from SE, and put all my dragons' vessels in amongst the stones... at the end of the evening, they'd sorted out who got what... and even saved some stones for the two other dragons who are still coming - the one CC Viridian Dragon I've already ordered, and the other Maya Dragon who's on my wish list for December or January (they do seem to accumulate, don't they lol). Given the amount of stones they saved... I think they're expecting more than just two dragons. They each took five stones... there are... 24 stones left. :wtf: :help: lol

Bright blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Dolce
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mine
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

He sounds lovely Riira!
Congrats and happy bonding with your new companion ::dragons::

~ Dolce ~
ImageImageImage
Euphotic
active contributor
active contributor

Thank you -arianna-, ReaNebula & DolceParadiso! ::dragons::
Syriana wrote:I have a green on the way soon,and I get a different vibe from him/her than my other ones...

Can't explain it,but I WANT! ::hail:: :)
Please do share if you get interesting dreams etc. about him/her! :thumbup: I hope he/she gets to you soon.

So far I have the impression that mine has a rather laid back and relaxed personality. If he were a human I think he'd like a man who is just chilling somewhere holding a beer, enjoying listening the life stories of other people. :) Wise, but not trying to show it off. (I could be wrong about this though, my spirit communication isn't very good outside dreams.)
Selqetkitty wrote:I've actually noticed that all my dragons LOVE to share smoke and food... but TREASURE they DON'T share. lol Ephemeral stuff get's shared out amongst everyone, but the permanent offerings... that's different.

However, they're very fair about it. I got a Dragon Offering Kit from SE, and put all my dragons' vessels in amongst the stones... at the end of the evening, they'd sorted out who got what... and even saved some stones for the two other dragons who are still coming - the one CC Viridian Dragon I've already ordered, and the other Maya Dragon who's on my wish list for December or January (they do seem to accumulate, don't they lol). Given the amount of stones they saved... I think they're expecting more than just two dragons. They each took five stones... there are... 24 stones left. :wtf: :help: lol

Bright blessings...
Selqet
Thanks for mentioning this about individual treasures! I just now realized that I've given almost all their offerings & treasures to them as a group. For example the sea glass in their charging box is just generally "for dragons". I hope they have sorted out among themselves what they want, like your dragons did. But I really need to remember to give them individual, permanent offerings too. :oops:

I've definitely gotten the impression they don't want me to take away anything I've given them. I try to be careful to say what's not theirs if I do things that could be confusing. I don't want to steal their treasures either. For example if I place coins etc. that seems like an obvious offering near their charging box and haven't meant to give it to them, I say they're just temporarily there. And that not ALL my sea glass is theirs and also my tabletop fluorite fountain wasn't bought as some kind of amazing water park for dragons. :lol: (They seemed so curious about it. They can use it, but not hog it for themselves.)

Love leading the pilgrim
drgnfly402
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't Choose
Zodiac:

congratulations! It's sounds like you are already on a start to having a best friend ::bop::

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.
Marcel Proust

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Riira wrote:Thanks for mentioning this about individual treasures! I just now realized that I've given almost all their offerings & treasures to them as a group. For example the sea glass in their charging box is just generally "for dragons". I hope they have sorted out among themselves what they want, like your dragons did. But I really need to remember to give them individual, permanent offerings too.

I've definitely gotten the impression they don't want me to take away anything I've given them. I try to be careful to say what's not theirs if I do things that could be confusing. I don't want to steal their treasures either. For example if I place coins etc. that seems like an obvious offering near their charging box and haven't meant to give it to them, I say they're just temporarily there. And that not ALL my sea glass is theirs and also my tabletop fluorite fountain wasn't bought as some kind of amazing water park for dragons. (They seemed so curious about it. They can use it, but not hog it for themselves.)

Honestly, before I got my first dragon, H., I'd already read all about how acquisitive spirits in general, but dragons especially, can be, and that ALL my spirits would each probably have to have their own place for their own stuff... When my second dragon, A., came along, I realized they DO like to run in fairs, but since I had already arranged a special place for her, and for H., and then for E., when he came along, I'm ahead of the game.

I do have some spirits coming that don't have homes yet... but their homes are on my list of things to get next. Since they're all here to both help AND participate in my life, I consider their needs ahead of my own, unless they insist I need something else more important. I figure tools are wonderful and all, but with their help, the tools can wait, so homes now... toys later. :D

Although... right now I need... two DA boxes, five creature boxes, a djinn box, and two more dragon boxes. I need to get on that... Maybe I'll just find some dishes they like and clone the spells. That actually might be a REALLY good idea... Hmmmm.... :think:

Brightest Blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Euphotic
active contributor
active contributor

drgnfly402 wrote:congratulations! It's sounds like you are already on a start to having a best friend ::bop::
Thank you, I hope so. :)
Selqetkitty wrote:Honestly, before I got my first dragon, H., I'd already read all about how acquisitive spirits in general, but dragons especially, can be, and that ALL my spirits would each probably have to have their own place for their own stuff... When my second dragon, A., came along, I realized they DO like to run in fairs, but since I had already arranged a special place for her, and for H., and then for E., when he came along, I'm ahead of the game.

I do have some spirits coming that don't have homes yet... but their homes are on my list of things to get next. Since they're all here to both help AND participate in my life, I consider their needs ahead of my own, unless they insist I need something else more important. I figure tools are wonderful and all, but with their help, the tools can wait, so homes now... toys later. :D

Although... right now I need... two DA boxes, five creature boxes, a djinn box, and two more dragon boxes. I need to get on that... Maybe I'll just find some dishes they like and clone the spells. That actually might be a REALLY good idea... Hmmmm.... :think:

Brightest Blessings...
Selqet
You sound really considerate with your spirits. :thumbup: My dragons are all together in one charging box. I didn't even consider they might want separate boxes (same for my angels). :oops: Thankfully so far I haven't gotten impressions they'd need individual boxes, but I only have four dragons (three vessels since my Green's vessel isn't here yet) and none of them are DA. Their charging box is also quite large. I bought it from a thrift store and made it into a charging box by using that free spell from CH and adding some charging stones from BunBun.

It's an interesting box because when you open the lid there's a carving that reads "Aunelle! 1945" (For Aune! 1945). Someone obviously hand made it and it's quite decorative so it must have taken a long time. I almost feel guilty that I bought it dirt cheap and gave it to my spirits. I think this Aune and the maker of this box probably aren't alive anymore and I just hope they aren't upset by the purposes it's used now. On the bottom of the box I have sand, a large seashell, a stick of Dragon's blood incense (not lit obviously, but still gives some scent), sea glass, some other shinies and charging stones. Recently I added some dry leaves for my Green. I also have some plants around the box and I hope my Green likes them. (And maybe even give me some ideas how to keep them alive, I'm horrible with plants :lol: )

It's not the most amazing housing out there, but I think it's decent compared to the temporary housings some of my other spirits have right now. I've been meaning to get a Creature charging box for a long time and I need a DA charging box too. I have to remember them when I order the next time. :oops: I always think I find something perfect that I can make into a charging box, but looks like that isn't happening anytime soon.

Love leading the pilgrim

Return to “Dragons”