You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

This sounds like a journey that I will enjoy. Between my karkadann and this xypher, I think my journeying will take on a new dimension.
I will keep you posted when I order him and when I get him.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

This is an old thread I would love to resurrect, if anyone can add any info on Xyphers? I just adopted one and I ADORE him so much. Any info is much appreciated since the only info I have is what was on the listing and the blurb in the encyclopedia. Thanks all! :)

Oh also, this thread should probably be moved to the creatures section or something since Xyphers are WA :D

ImageImageImage
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I had forgotten about this thread. I have the xypher, and he was a wonderful addition to my companions. He has had me on his back a few times, and we have visited other realms, however, he is never allowed to take me on journeys without an angel present as a protector. They say I am too vulnerable to be left to wander alone. My journeys with him have been brief, but entertaining and educational.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have a Xypher, as well. He is one of my many Equine spirits. They all make a great team!

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Bump, would love to hear any more Xypher stories. I just recently got one 2 days ago and love his calming energy!

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

I just recently got a binding for a Xypher. The evening of his binding he interrupted my dreams three times. The first time, he started off as transparent and slowly faded in for me to notice him. He appeared as a big black horse and tried to have me follow him to the astral. I woke up when trying to follow him. I went back to sleep and he came back into my dream the same way. I stood before him trying to speak to him, I thought I heard responses but they weren’t clear. I ended up waking up again. I went back to sleep and he tried again. I just keep waking up. I couldn’t hold the connection. But he’s very nice and I get a very chill vibe from him. I always enjoy the dream interruptions and he’s definitely a beautiful sight to see.

Return to “Creatures”