You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nymphos
If I could be anything, I would be...: Woodland Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote::bday:

Some Keepers want to know when their spirits were born (for those who were on Earth). However, the concept of tracking time, calendar days, etc. has changed between civilizations, time periods, etc. And, for some, they never tracked time at all.

While there are times when spirits can reveal the month & day of birth (as translated into the current calender the world uses), it is best to mutually pick a day that you wish to celebrate their birth. Most entities, such as Dragons, Unicorns, Gargoyles, etc didn't track time as we do, there was no need to track days, and was more important to track other more indicative modes like Moon phases, planets, stars, etc.

This all makes sense, I guess your best bet is to ask your spirit if/how they want to celebrate a birthday.

luctor et emergo

Image image by Corey Ford

2 Phoenix, 3 Elves, 5 Fae, 5 Dragons, 2 Psy Vampires, 3 Nymphos, 2 Gargoyles, 2 Gregori. 1 each: Duojna, Fylgia, Volkh, Amphisbaenia, Caladrius, Aesclepius, Gryphon, Gnome, Dosojin, Galen, Sylvan, Freya, Thor, Aphrodite, Shaman, Boobrie, Cambion, Astral Djinn, Fortuna, mystery spirit.

Return to “Educational Material”