Please help! What happens when a djinn's vessel broke?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
prudensya68
new here
new here
Answers: 0

hi all! please bear with my ignorance as i'm really new to owning a djinn. can anybody please, tell me what happens to a djinn whose vessel gets broken? does he/she become homeless? is it possible to put her to a new vessel by yourself? how?

my djinn's vessel broke before i've even bonded with her for the first 30 days! i know i was supposed to wear the vessel for the first 30 days, or spend atleast 15 minutes each day with her. on the second day that i received her in my home the clasp of her vessel snapped and i can no longer wear it. and then over two weeks after that, the whole thing fell loose and the stones scattered!

i've already ordered a replacement vessel thru CH but i'm concerned about where she goes now that she doesn't have a vessel? i wanted to bind her to something else which is more to my liking but i don't know how and i don't know if i can do that, so i just ordered a replacement. can anybody share their comment or opinion on this, please? any help would be appreciated!

xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

Hello.

So you got ur djinn from CH right? Then ask Magnolia if she can bind your djinn to something you like.

Your djinn is still with you. If you got your djinn from CH after may this year, and it is not from the SRA, then your djinn would be bound to your soul as well as the vessle, so if you break you vessle, then no worries, your djinn is still with you ^^

For more about bridging, read here

http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... dging.html

And if you really want to bind your djinn to something else by your self, then try getting one of those.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/store/cart ... string=bag

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hi, Here is my two bits worth for you. :thumbup:

I think you are ok. The spirit/entity will adapt to a piece of the stone. It just goes from a larger one to a smaller one. Magnolia can transmute the spirit to a new vessel for $15 bucks or free if its a C4 or higher. :)
Or you could do it yourself with a transmute bag ect.

From what I understand about Djinn is that they live in another world, and that they use the vessel they are bound to as a portal to visit you in this world. So its not like the live in the stone or bottle like on "I dream of Jennie". So I really don't think you should have a problem calling them from the broken stone.

I could be wrong though so take this info with a dash of salt. Magnolia or Ash would be the ones to say for sure. :thumbup:

Hope this helps :)

My destiny is to know what I don't know
prudensya68
new here
new here

Thank you both to your answers.... but another question, if you don't mind?

If i want to put her in a new vessel, and her old vessel is broken... do i still need the bag? the transmute bag is described as an item wherein i'm supposed to put the old vessel, the spirit, and the new vessel that i want to transfer the spirit to... but what if the old vessel is broken or gone? what if i don't have the old vessel to transmute from? does that mean that i would need a different kind of process/spell/ritual/invocation or item to be able to put my djinn to a new vessel?

i know i should be asking magnolia... but i think they're kind of busy and i haven't received any single reply to my pleas eversince my djinn's vessel broke.

i don't even know how my djinn's vessel fell loose. it was a necklace and i wasn't even wearing it when it happened (because the clasp is already broken but the whole string was still intact). it was just sitting in my bag... and when i took it out at night time i just saw that the string snapped and the stones are all scattered. sometimes i kind of think that it was my fault because i kept telling my djinn that i don't like her vessel very much because it was too big for me, and that when i have the money i'll get her a really nice vessel and buy that transmute bag and put her in the new vessel that i'd buy for her. but i still haven't found that special vessel (and i still haven't got the money!) and already hers got broken!

sigh.... now i'm starting to feel i'm not going to be a good keeper if my djinn's vessel got broken that soon.... :(

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

You are NOT a bad keeper :!: It is obvious that you care about your djinn :hug: Vessels break, it happens; have you submitted a ticket through the helpdesk :?: All will be fixed, in time. Take care and just keep talking with your djinn in the meantime.

Peace, light & love

Phil

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”