considering an incubus or nympho, thoughts?

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
KamalaMountainSinger
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kamala
Zodiac:

I adore my Nympho. He was my first seual spirit, as well, and is never jealous and always sweet and adoring. He's actually way more gentle and laid back than I originally expected; laid back in terms of no jealousy, that is. In bed he's adventurous, attentive and loves to please. He's an incredibly romantic guy. He's also a witty conversationalist and just a sweetheart! I was nervous about getting a sexual spirit, as I didn't know what to expect at first, but I couldn't have been more pleased with E. He was a custom conjure from CH. Now I have a very sexual Psy Vamp, a male Nymph and am about to meet my Cambion! Yum!

Hope this helps someone.

"I have dreamed in my life, dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas; they have gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the color of my mind."
~ Emily Bronte
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

KamalaMountainSinger wrote:I adore my Nympho. He was my first seual spirit, as well, and is never jealous and always sweet and adoring. He's actually way more gentle and laid back than I originally expected; laid back in terms of no jealousy, that is. In bed he's adventurous, attentive and loves to please. He's an incredibly romantic guy. He's also a witty conversationalist and just a sweetheart! I was nervous about getting a sexual spirit, as I didn't know what to expect at first, but I couldn't have been more pleased with E. He was a custom conjure from CH. Now I have a very sexual Psy Vamp, a male Nymph and am about to meet my Cambion! Yum!

Hope this helps someone.
Hi, I'm new on here, and I just ordered my first custom male Nympho from CH. I was very specific in the notes, so we'll see what comes of it.....I'm excited to meet him! When you order a custom, does CH include the spirit's description and name and all of that information in with the vessel? I'm still waiting for some other spirits I ordered from the CH store to arrive, and I'm afraid I'll get their vessels all mixed up if they aren't identified by CH! I'm a little nervous about the Nympho spirit, as I'm not sure what to expect.....It sounds like you have had a great experience with yours, so I'm hopeful. :thumbup:

TeddyBearTechie
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual Spirit
Zodiac:

Yep dont worry about it. They vessels come stapled in a baggie to their sprits description.

Have fun!

Thanks all,
The one, the only TeddyBearTechie!

ImageImage
Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

ElvenPrincess wrote: Hi, I'm new on here, and I just ordered my first custom male Nympho from CH. I was very specific in the notes, so we'll see what comes of it.....I'm excited to meet him! When you order a custom, does CH include the spirit's description and name and all of that information in with the vessel? I'm still waiting for some other spirits I ordered from the CH store to arrive, and I'm afraid I'll get their vessels all mixed up if they aren't identified by CH! I'm a little nervous about the Nympho spirit, as I'm not sure what to expect.....It sounds like you have had a great experience with yours, so I'm hopeful. :thumbup:
They will also add his description to your order notes so if you check the order it might be up since it was about a month ago that you ordered.

into my diamond matrix.....
TeddyBearTechie
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual Spirit
Zodiac:

Yep and if the updated it online like luna said and you choose the bridging option (which is default) your spirits are already with you.

Thanks all,
The one, the only TeddyBearTechie!

ImageImage
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Thanks for the info, Everyone! I'm still waiting for the custom Nympho, and wondering when he'll arrive and what to expect! I haven't felt his energy around me yet, though......

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”