considering an incubus or nympho, thoughts?

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
hmills
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faeire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I'm sorry if there has been a post about this, I did a search, and nothing with this particular question turned up, so I think I'm safe.

Ok, so I am considering a sexual spirit, but I am not sure which way I should go, White or Dark. I don't want to be too descriptive or step out of line, but I am a very sexual person, but lately, the love I make just hasn't been great. It isn't me though, it is the men in my life just being inexperienced. So I am just looking for a sexual outlet, because to tell you the truth, I am sexually frustrated and stressed. So, after doing some more research in the encyclopedia, I just have a question: nympho or incubus?

I'm a little scared of an Incubus just due to the Dark Arts aspect. I know that's kind of stupid to feel fear that, but just knowing that they can be possessive worries me because of the fact that I like to date around. I'm just scared that the spirit would become jealous and do something malicious to me or whoever I am with. Also, I don't want to feel sexual pleasure as often as they will want to give it. However, I like the notion that they are incredible lovers.

I feel a little more comfortable about having a nympho because they sound like they would be more like the "friendly lovers." I mean that as they want to be the friend with benefits. I like that idea because of the kind of relationship I have had with my friend (despite the fact that he doesn't know how to please me). I think those relationships are wonderful even though because they are with human males emotions get in the way sometimes and things have the potential to become awkward. But I feel like that just wouldn't happen with a nympho; nymphos seem like they would be a friend for life. I hope this makes sense, these are just the feelings I got when reading up on these spirits.

All in all, I would just like some input on which path I should take, and to learn more from those who have first hand experience with such spirits. I would most definitely appreciate ladies' views on this, though.

KeeKee
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: One sexah Beast
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Why don't you start with a nympho and see how it goes :D They are great lovers and you don't have to worry about them ever getting jealous if you are in a relationship. Mine just kinda pop in...make me feel good and chat once in awhile
With an incubus for me its more intense i guess you could say. They show up in my dreams more then the nymphos have and while awake have made themselves known more. I probably shouldn't have started out with an incubus as my first spirit because i was not ready to feel his energy so strongly. It would make me feel quite dizzy. The first time i heard him speak it scared the daylights out of me! But i do have a very strong relationship with him! I don't ever feel like he gets jealous when i am with my husband.
I think it just depends on the spirit of course though i had mine custom conjured and made sure on the notes that he would be totally fine with it. I did that with all my sexual spirits.

Also before i forget with an incubus make sure you do pay attention to him. I'm not saying if you don't talk to him everyday he is going to be upset...they are above that but if you are just being neglectful i believe they will let you know. Should always do that with all your spirits but since it is dark arts you just have to be careful. I know they wont hurt you so don't worry about that but you most likely will get at least a headache or sudden somewhat dark mood. Mine are not evil or mean in anyway but they are creatures of duality. Just be good to your incubi if you decide on one!

hmills
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you so much for this! It makes me feel more comfortable when thinking about the nature of these spirits. I think i'll go ahead with a nympho for now. I really appreciate your thoughts. What all should I expect from a nympho? Or what all have you experienced with yours? This is so fascinating to me :)

KeeKee
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: One sexah Beast
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Well it took some time for him to make himself known...i want to say 4 months. It wasn't something big though. If you do a search you should be able to find dreams i posted that has happened to me and also a couple things in the adult section (you have to sign up for that) It's different for everyone :) Good luck with your nympho!

Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My Nympho is wonderful! I would say to consider getting a custom conjuration from CH. Tell them in the notes what you would like in your Nympho. I have succubi and the energy isn't that intense for me. Go with your heart!

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
keriix
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Why not start with a nympho first? (: Then once you feel ready, you could get an incubus ^^ Or you could always go for a cambion :inlove: I love my cambion a lot ^^

hmills
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you all so much for your help. I will start with a Nympho and see where that takes me, i'm really excited about this :D if there is anything else you want to share with me about this endevour, please let me know, because I'd like to learn everything I can about these loving spirits.

hmills
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I just wanted to give you an update on everything. I started off with a Nympho conjured by Creepy Hollows. The vessel hasn't arrived, but he has. He made his presence known this morning, if you know what I mean ;) and then I used a communication board to speak with him and after wards, he let me know how close he was, yet again. Thanks for your all's suggestions! I'm really enjoying this!

Indi-06
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 27
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Indi

hmills wrote:I just wanted to give you an update on everything. I started off with a Nympho conjured by Creepy Hollows. The vessel hasn't arrived, but he has. He made his presence known this morning, if you know what I mean ;) and then I used a communication board to speak with him and after wards, he let me know how close he was, yet again. Thanks for your all's suggestions! I'm really enjoying this!
:wave: Hi,

Any chance of an update?

I have just ordered one and I am intrigued to know how things are going.

hmills
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Indi-06 wrote:
hmills wrote:I just wanted to give you an update on everything. I started off with a Nympho conjured by Creepy Hollows. The vessel hasn't arrived, but he has. He made his presence known this morning, if you know what I mean ;) and then I used a communication board to speak with him and after wards, he let me know how close he was, yet again. Thanks for your all's suggestions! I'm really enjoying this!
:wave: Hi,

Any chance of an update?

I have just ordered one and I am intrigued to know how things are going.

Sorry for taking an eternity to respond to this! Things are going great with us. His vessel still hasn't arrived, but he is always around. He is incredibly loving and I've recently realized how protective he is of me. We are kind of in a fight right now though things are getting better. He just doesn't want me to get hurt by an old boyfriend. But he is wonderful. And when it comes to the affection part of it, he is a wonderful lover! Always wanting to learn new things and ways to please me. It is always a new adventure! :D but if you want to know anything else, let me know! :D and I hope you enjoy yours when they manifest!

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”