You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

guys, 13th November is Diwali. its one of the famous and religious festival in Hinduism. i just suggest you to make her happy this day. also try not to eat any meat at Tuesday coz its holy day for them too. happy Diwali in advance.

Life is a travel where wisdom and knowledge is your guide. The bonds you make are the pitstop but your destination is the afterlife.
Spiritual_Student
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

edsphinx wrote:
Spiritual_Student wrote:
sadlotus79 wrote:also remember Lakshmi likes a clean house. ;)
My house is dirty....I guess I should start cleaning. :lol:
I working with her and well also have issues with the "clean house" requirement, so will have to start cleaning around also is great this topic, so far I do offerings Wednesdays and Sundays at 1:00 PM and/or 8:00 PM that are planetary hours and days for wealth related.

About avoid meat Thursdays well will try that but will be hard, I'm not vegetarian compatible at all, and will try the others offerings.

Spiritual_Student have you worked extensively with Lakshmi?
I barely have a month working with Lakshmi, Lord Kubera and some Yaksha's/Yakshini's since they're all connected to my pendant. Here's the topic I had on them earlier:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 68&t=38571

I'm not a vegetarian either so I hear ya.
shunrick wrote:guys, 13th November is Diwali. its one of the famous and religious festival in Hinduism. i just suggest you to make her happy this day. also try not to eat any meat at Tuesday coz its holy day for them too. happy Diwali in advance.
Wait, what? So it's no meat on Tuesdays and Thursdays? :(

And thanks for the heads up on Diwali.

shunrick
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

well actually Tuesday is holy day for Hindu. if you go to India and visit a Hindu temple every week, you'll see that Tuesday is the day when the crowd is big. but if she said Thursday and no other, they maybe i think its fine.

Life is a travel where wisdom and knowledge is your guide. The bonds you make are the pitstop but your destination is the afterlife.
Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

I personally take all this holy day and meat/veg business with a pinch of salt - most of it tends to be man-made rather than stemming from the actual core of the religion. And different sects and races of 'believers' seem to have varying beliefs - you will find somebody says Tuesday, another will say Friday, this will continue until you get all the days of the week! The main stream of thought is that you make decisions in life as you deem fit, and then karma steps in - you are free to make choices, and then ultimately either reap or suffer the consequences. Anyway, I digress, and this is becoming too religion-orientated, you are trying to connect with Lakshmi not adopt another religion! Whilst it is not perhaps ideal to try and connect with Lakshmi whilst chowing on some beef ribs (beef is the only meat prohibited by the way) it is not necessary for you to refrain from meat altogether or change your diet accordingly. Offerings do not have to be elaborate or extensive, as long as they are presented wholeheartedly. As is the case, you'll find, with all your other spirit companions! Just be respectful. If you can find a Lakshmi Mantra then that too might be a great way to reach out to her.

shunrick
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Tinkerbell wrote:I personally take all this holy day and meat/veg business with a pinch of salt - most of it tends to be man-made rather than stemming from the actual core of the religion. And different sects and races of 'believers' seem to have varying beliefs - you will find somebody says Tuesday, another will say Friday, this will continue until you get all the days of the week! The main stream of thought is that you make decisions in life as you deem fit, and then karma steps in - you are free to make choices, and then ultimately either reap or suffer the consequences. Anyway, I digress, and this is becoming too religion-orientated, you are trying to connect with Lakshmi not adopt another religion! Whilst it is not perhaps ideal to try and connect with Lakshmi whilst chowing on some beef ribs (beef is the only meat prohibited by the way) it is not necessary for you to refrain from meat altogether or change your diet accordingly. Offerings do not have to be elaborate or extensive, as long as they are presented wholeheartedly. As is the case, you'll find, with all your other spirit companions! Just be respectful. If you can find a Lakshmi Mantra then that too might be a great way to reach out to her.
i agree coz we are not adopting the religion but what if the spirit ask you to do so?

Spiritual_Student
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

shunrick wrote:well actually Tuesday is holy day for Hindu. if you go to India and visit a Hindu temple every week, you'll see that Tuesday is the day when the crowd is big. but if she said Thursday and no other, they maybe i think its fine.
Ah, okay. Well she didn't tell me anything but it's what I see other Hindu's do while practicing the mantra's.

Tinkerbell - Thanks for your input in all this. I just like to stay respectful to these gods and do what others do in respect to them...Ive been trying to go vegan anyways so it really doesn't matter if I don't eat meat on Tuesdays or w/e since I'm still trying to work that out.

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

I have worked with her before. Let's just say, in many ways I experienced more of her ferocious side... she showed me how in previous lifetimes I robbed other people. I saw shadowy images of myself wrapped in robes stabbing and mugging... the feeling I got was that this was hundreds of lifetimes ago... but it made a lot of sense for me as to why in this lifetime I feel compelled to give back to humanity and my professional choices have placed me on a path to giving back. She can be loving to her followers but she has a dark side.. I believe reading somewhere that Lakshmi is worshipped in some provinces in India in a more darker form with associations of blood (but don't quote me on that, go look it up yourself). In any event, I have also seen her in her normal form, rising from a lotus flower over a lake, looking benevolent, beautiful... I've watched her dance and throw coins... she's quite the enigma....

edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

Well I just burned for one hour my candle for Lakshmi, was an early offering, later like 1 or 8 pm will burn again for another hour while trying some meditation & visualization, I have been seeing numbers in my visualization, but I don't like to play any kind of lottery anyways so far have been writing all the number down and don't know maybe will try a couple of number today, don't hurt anyone to try it a bit.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

I absolutely ADORE Lakshmi!! She has blessed me in countless ways already!
I always wear her vessel and I plan on wearing it forever. She's wonderful to have around and a wonderful influence.
She likes to be talked to. And I always make sure to thank her for her gifts and I always know for sure when it was her work!
I'm not just talking her up. I've never experienced a spirit like her and with her, all my other items are starting to work and my third eye is opening up. She truly brings prosperity in all areas.
It should be noted- she's not interested in working with someone who is only interested and using her for material wealth. Though she does help with that. She won't work for you without any interaction. She likes to work with those who truly appreciate her and are humble

I LOVE LAKSHMI!!!!

nothing lasts
canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

I just was able to finally buy a 160gb iPod. Thanks to Lakshmi. I ended up getting it $110 less that it should've costed. My god...every day Lakshmi blesses me in a new and exciting way.
I think In my blog Im just going to make a Lakshmi appreciation thread :D

nothing lasts

Return to “Immortals”