neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sang vampsand Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Irish
Zodiac:

Merry meet all! I invited a Emomimi Gargoyle to be part of my world and I am so excited! I have three other gargoyles and I love them dearly! The Emomimi Gargoyles seem very different to me, has anyone else invited one home? I would like to find someone else with one so we can share and compare notes! ::gargoyle::

We are all like the bright moon, we still have our dark side

Sovereign
active contributor
active contributor

:wave: IrishRaven-Claw! :) I saw these Gargoyles too. Gargoyles intrigue me but I have not taken the plunge and welcomed any to my spirit family. These particular Gargoyles sound really unique.

Have you seen the movie, Labyrinth, with the creature Ludo who could call his friends, the rocks, by chanting? I find myself forgetting most of the time that everything is energy and vibrating, including rocks and stones. Sometimes it takes a scene from a film like that to give me a little reminder, lol. Given that example, it makes sense that these Gargoyles have power through the vibrations of singing. Since the description mentioned that it was advisable to be experienced with Gargoyles to keep them, I decided to pass on the Emomimi at this time. However, I do hope that one will be a member of my spirit family in the future.

I noticed that a few have been acquired from the store total decreasing. Hopefully those keepers are on the forum and will share here.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I have ordered a binding as well, I have a certain affinity for gargoyles.

Zin
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Duojna, Black Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: too many options! :o
Zodiac:

I've also requested a binding, they sound amazing.

I hope I get to hear them sing.

I walk a path I cannot see, but it's the one that's meant for me. <3
There are Powerlines in our Bloodlines
Proud to have many Giants in my Bloodline.
Seeker of Knowledge.
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

I, too, grabbed a binding the moment I saw it.... I just HAD to. There must be one in particular that really wants to be here. :D
I also got bindings of the following:
~ ULAPHRES ANGEL
~ PAJI FAERY
~ DELICA FAERY
~ MELIACRO ELF
~ IDELKYTH ELF

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I almost got one, I still feel the pull to do so, so I might do it later. I did purchase a binding of Delica fairy and Paji fairy, I thought I had put them both on my wishlist but discovered them in my cart so I took that as a sign and got them both.

IrishRaven-Claw
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Sovereign wrote::wave: IrishRaven-Claw! :) I saw these Gargoyles too. Gargoyles intrigue me but I have not taken the plunge and welcomed any to my spirit family. These particular Gargoyles sound really unique.

Have you seen the movie, Labyrinth, with the creature Ludo who could call his friends, the rocks, by chanting? I find myself forgetting most of the time that everything is energy and vibrating, including rocks and stones. Sometimes it takes a scene from a film like that to give me a little reminder, lol. Given that example, it makes sense that these Gargoyles have power through the vibrations of singing. Since the description mentioned that it was advisable to be experienced with Gargoyles to keep them, I decided to pass on the Emomimi at this time. However, I do hope that one will be a member of my spirit family in the future.

I noticed that a few have been acquired from the store total decreasing. Hopefully those keepers are on the forum and will share here.
::wave:: Hello!! They do sound amazing, I am quite excited and I plan on keeping updates here! Take that plunge, they are AMAZING friends! I love mine so much!
Of course I know Labyrinth! I own it just because it is so awesome! I agree, it all makes sense, singing is a powerful way of expression and it is quite magickal!

I hope whoever answered the call shares too...I find this forum SO helpful!! :grouphug:

IrishRaven-Claw
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I am so excited for all! I hope everyone here continues to share when we finally receive our new friends! I plan on posting here and I hope to learn from you all as well!! :grouphug:

IrishRaven-Claw
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aeryn wrote:I, too, grabbed a binding the moment I saw it.... I just HAD to. There must be one in particular that really wants to be here. :D
I also got bindings of the following:
~ ULAPHRES ANGEL
~ PAJI FAERY
~ DELICA FAERY
~ MELIACRO ELF
~ IDELKYTH ELF
OMG hahahaha that is EXACTLY how I felt! I also felt the strong pull of a SILAN CLAN OF VAMPIREl Oooo I am like a kid waiting for Christmas morning!! :dancing:

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

These gargoyles really sound amazing!!! I didn't get one, but I'll definitely do so in the future, I really liked them!
In fact, I really really liked all the new listings in the evolution category (and I almost never like so many things so much at the same time, lol!).

For now, I ordered a binding of an Ulaphres Angel because I felt a calling for a dark angel lately and I couldn't figure out who it was and as soon as I saw the listing I felt a really strong pull. I also felt a strong calling for Idelkyth elves and I ordered a binding. It's strange, because I don't even have any elves here so I'm definitely not experienced in keeping elves at all, but it was a really strong calling so I decided to follow it. Of course, I also got a binding of a Delica fairy because it's difficult for me to check out without a fairy in my cart, lol!

Seriously though, I'll probably get a binding of at least one of the new races in the future, they all sound amazing! I just didn't have enough money and enough time to spend now for all of them, so I had to prioritize!

I hope many people start sharing experiences in a month or two, when we start receiving the bindings we ordered!

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Return to “Gargoyle”