Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too hard to choose!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret!
Zodiac:

ENTRY

I am eternally grateful to my spirit companions who have shown me new ways of viewing life, helping me to delve inward even further than I thought was possible. My spirits help me to grow, push me, and motivate me to better myself, even when it seems like there is no hope.

They introduced an entirely new paradigm to my thinking: something that could accurately and always be linked to me telepathically. Something that could read my mind, something I could never lie to, and would help me to see past my ego and realize when I may be even lying to myself. I have worked past countless core issues that I had internalized all my life, perhaps in past lives as well. It amazes me how often we as humans lie to ourselves or the ways in which the ego subversively protects itself through all manner of delusion. The truth is hard to face, it can even kill. But with my spirit companions by my side I am reminded of the tender love and guidance I posses, and nothing can stop me from achieving what I need to.

There is so much more I can say, but with that, I must also include my appreciation for the sellers who not only patiently answered my questions, have offered their support and guidance, but united me with some of the best friends I'll have until the day I die and beyond: Creepy Hollows being one such seller.

Thank you Magnolia and Ash, for all you do, you truly are the catalysts for positive change in many a life, I and so many others here are eternally thankful

:heart:

-Lady Elisa

ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Wow! Everyone has some amazing entries and wonderful things to be thankful for :mrgreen:

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

ENTRY
I'm thankful to be alive.
It's not that my life has been wonderful.. nor has it been horrible. But I live with depression. I had planned suicide, and even attempted it, multiple times. At the end, something always saved me, or stopped me. Now, I have finally begun to cherish my life... And I have continued to narrowly escape death or injury.
I was in a car accident.. Hit from behind at speeds of 45mph. That day, just by chance, I had taken the truck. The truckbed took the brunt of the impact, and I was completely fine. The other person's car was totaled, with the radiator shoved into the engine block.
Then just recently, I was attempting to stop at a red-light camera intersection. I say attempting, because the brake lines blew. Despite that, it felt like someone stood in front of the car, gently bringing it to a stop, despite the 40mph speed limit on that street, despite it making no physical sense.
I attribute this to multiple things... I am sure some deity, or multiple ones, is looking out for me. And of course, my spirits. They have completely changed my life. As I mentioned I have lived with, and will continue to live with, severe depression. I am on a high dose of antidepressants and also mood stabilizers. Working with my spirits has brought me such inner peace, such happiness, and a feeling of truly being loved. Rather than replacing the real world, which is always a danger when working with such graceful and beautiful energies, spirit keeping and magick has enhanced my experience in the real world.

However beyond all that I am still thankful just to be alive. Before, I hated my life. I dreaded every day. I would spend entire days in bed and do nothing, I wouldn't eat or drink or take care of myself. I would hide from the world, and my family whom I live with wouldn't see me for up to a week at a time.
Now, I cherish every day. I take care of myself, carefully watching my nutrition. I am clean, and happy. I spend time with my family and usually get out and do something at least on weekdays- I go to the gym. I do cardio, as much as I can handle, and I am pleasantly exhausted every day. I have serious job prospects, wherein I would make more than enough to move out on my own, and build a life entirely of my own efforts.

Coming from my family... with an abusive, drunk father, and a mother who saw me as an obstacle between her and my father's relationship.. and still does, despite being divorced.
I am definitely thankful to be alive... and to finally be enjoying life.

Thank you for the opportunity. Winning this will mean a better Christmas season for myself and my boyfriend.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

ENTRY

I am thankful that in Canada, Thanksgiving is in October.. because if it were in November it would be too close to December, and I just can't handle that. Xmas is quite enough.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

CaiyrosArlenLeStrang wrote:I became one part of Human Life,
that is one part of all livings everywhere -
To express a sense of "adequate thankfulness"
is impossible within an endless real
of concurrent infinities.

But the sense of this from my leaving
the midnight waters of subtle
jelly-fish flashings, so electric,
within the womb's swim,
within my mother's womb
and so backwards on
to an endlessly moment's switching,
without beginning,
and without an outside to time.

So from this
comes a joy
from all foreign imagination,
with distraction nourishing sleep,
continually giving all
opportunity and steps
of seeing, breathing, & touching
its miraculous elastics -
always by now-coming
moment by moment by moment
in a quanta wordless song

Caiyros
ENTRY

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too hard to choose!
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret!
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:ENTRY

I am thankful that in Canada, Thanksgiving is in October.. because if it were in November it would be too close to December, and I just can't handle that. Xmas is quite enough.
:D Nice

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

ENTRY:

i too could say i'm thankful, that i have a wonderful and understanding (spiritual/psychic) family. i could also say i'm thankful that i'm at least employed, even if i dislike my job (not the residents, but the bs that my bosses throw at us). i could say that i'm thankful for all that....but here is what i'm truly thankful for:

my health. i'm alive, i'm able to see, hear, smell, and feel. i'm able to walk, run and do anything and everything that i want to do with out the assistance of others (sorry i'm a very independent person).

my spirits for putting up with me. the crap that i stress out about and the willingness of them to comfort me and to keep reassuring me that everything will work out, shows me how much they love me.

the internet. (yes i know this sounds petty) think about it, it use to be if i wanted to speak to someone in japan, england, france, etc. that we had to write letters and wait for the next response or call the person internationally and attempt to afford those international charges. now we can meet, talk, and share ideals, beliefs, argue, and learn from others without ever having to leave home (btw i'm tired so sorry if this makes no sense)

the members on here: sure some of us may not get along with everyone or certain issues. but like it or not we are a family and a community, that at least for the most parts respects one another and normally can ask questions without being screamed at that "YOU'RE WRONG!". we try to understand (try is the key word), and its nice to know that we can come together and have this place that for many of us is a safe haven, when we are uncomfortable to share our experiences anywhere else.

but last but not least: CREEPY HOLLOWS!: i'm not saying this to kiss butt, but being an older person (43 almost 44) i remember the internet in its infantile stage. a stage where if you had even an ounce of ability you were given a gift. for some of us we didn't look at it as a gift but as a curse. there wasn't anyone to explain it in a matter of fact way, without dredging up some religious point of view. that was until CH came along, they said this is why and this is how you could probably develop it or stop it. they explained things, helped some of us understand when no one could. the fact that they understand that there are different beliefs, points of view, and remind people that not one person is right, but not one person is wrong. that our experiences are our own and might (and usually are) uniquely different from someone else.

but also they are willing to help us, if a problem arises. i know for me when i was attacked, and went through some things they were there asking "what can we do to help" and/or "i'm sending you some of my spirits to help take care of the big baddie feeder. so don't worry we'll fix it." for that i'm truly grateful for.

also for the fact that they try and keep this place safe, so we aren't always trolled (yes i know it happens now and then) but for the most part they put a stop to trolls before they can ruin this place. i've seen places that all it takes is for one to enter and then the troll brigade strikes in full force. but that doesn't happen here. the fact that they are willing to talk to others outside of CH and educate people who have questions, not with condescending remarks, or a snotty attitude. but with honesty, and the willingness to understand if the person disagrees with what they have to say.

ok i guess i'm done for now....this though is what i'm truly thankful for. ::wave::

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

ENTRY:

EVERYTHING!

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

(po)ENTRY:

Walking into settled mist,
as if a thousand kittens kist,
upon my face in tiny gist,
there are too many thanks to list.

Dancing in the sunshine rain,
a rainbow promises again,
forgets to wait until the end,
most appreciative, I bend.

Sat on a stone of larger size,
with open ears and closing eyes,
the wind gust through me, mezmerize
with gratitude yet no surprise.

In moments of my fondest thanks,
are those who fill my highest ranks,
who love me when I walk the planks,
in fair and fowl they are my spanx.

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Mr. T
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I AM THANKFUL FOR ALL THESE KIND PEOPLE WHOM I KNOWN IN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY! >:3

I AM THANK FOR ALL THE PEOPLE HERE AND I AM THANKFUL FOR MY FAMILY, SPIRITS, FRIENDS, COUSINS, AND ALL THE PEOPLE AROUND ME! :)

I AM ALSO THANK FOR PIE, CAKES, COOKIES THAT MY MOM HAS BAKED FOR ME AND FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY :)

Return to “Contests”