Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Guardian Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Alitus Ab Corde
Zodiac:

ENTRY
It is very often, in my case anyway, to reflect and be thankful for only the good aspects of my life. As life, especially recently, has brought me very tough obstacles to overcome. But by doing so I am neglecting the aspect of my existence I am truly thankful of. So what do I give thanks for this year?

I am thankful for the infinitely wonderful gift of life itself, but not only my life, The lives of those who have been before, are present now and those who are to yet to manifest. As none of us live in absolute isolation, none of our individual lives would mean anything if not for the interaction with those around us.

Now I understand at times it can be difficult to look past my own spheres of existence and take, what seems to be, the simple action of being alive for granted. But subconsciously I know that if not for the whole of existence; with ALL of its desireable and its undesirable aspects, I realize that I would BE nothing.

So this year I would like to give Many thanks to everything in existence around me. To those who have touched my life through interaction and those who have yet to manifest or interact with me. My Thanks for life comes from the love, respect, appreciation and gratitude I feel for everything around me. Seen and unseen. The ability to share in the yet fully understood existence we are all a part of. This Life which is unending and infinitely embracing us all. That is what I am truly thankful for.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pectus pectoris est meus rector
KOLA (brother of Starfire), and proud brother of endymionfate

"I got bones beneath my skin, and mister, there's a skeleton in every man's house. Beneath the dust, and love and sweat that hang on everybody, there's a dead man trying to get out"
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

ENTRY

I have so very much to be thankful for, and have to admit that there are times I take them for granted, and being human indulge in a poor me pity party. But looking back over the past few years, I cannot but help to be so very thankful and grateful that I still have use of my hands. I was involved in an on the job accident which cut 12 tendons in one wrist and 14 in the other bilaterally along with nerves and arteries. I am so thankful for the team of surgeons who were able to save my hands. It was a life changing experience but brought me much closer towards my spiritual path. I'm glad that I still can do this :applause: I am thankful for a Creator, and to be part of the creative process.

Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

ENTRY

I am thankful for my family. There are only five of us left to celebrate the Holidays as family members have passed away over the last 8 years. These death included my father, grandmother and great aunt (who was like a second mother to me). Pets have also passed. The five of us will do our best to make Thanksgiving wonderful. We will put the financial and health problems aside and come together as a family. I am thankful for my health such as it is and that I have a growing spirit family. My life is more quiet than it once was, but each day is a new start. The hype and dinner on Thanksgiving are smaller now, but I am still thankful.

Nightraven14.

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

Nanamixx wrote:Entry

Today, I sit here incredibly thankful to a wonderful friend. (She knows who she is.) Thanks to her, the most amazing Vampire found his way to me and lifted me up from nothing. Because of him, I have been promoted twice, and received three pay increases during a recession when others were being laid off. Now, each day that I wake up, I finally have a reason to keep going. The dark point in my life is gone and there is nothing but brightness ahead. Both have helped me find the peace and happiness that had been missing in my life. I can never fully express my gratitude to such a wonderful lady, but I can certainly live each day by paying it forward whenever and wherever I can.
Nanamixx, I am glad that you vampire has helped you so much. It is great to hear that things are go so well for you now.

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
Onyx51
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Onyx
Zodiac:

I'm thankful to be open to new things and to be fearless in the face of the unknown. I'm also thankful for family and friends that have stuck with me through thick and thin.

LOVE
shunrick
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: shapeshifter
Zodiac:

ENTRY:

I’m thankful not just of my life, but also the one who are responsible for letting me see the wonderful world.

I’m thankful for not just for my parents and love one, but also the people with me who make my existence in many place.

I’m thankful not just for the good time but also for the bad time in past as it make my future and present much better and able to tackle all the problems I saw before.

I’m thankful not for the good people but also the peoples who mistreat in any way as they encourage and inspire me not to lose hope and keep going to your aim.

I’m thankful not just for the magic I believe but also the miracles I witnessed as it shows me that everything and everyone in the world is special.

I’m thankful not just the things I have learn but also the experience I have in my life as they help me to stand wisely and strongly to make everything possible.

At last, I’m thankful not just for the people around me but also my own self as without them, I’m nothing in this world.

Life is a travel where wisdom and knowledge is your guide. The bonds you make are the pitstop but your destination is the afterlife.
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

ENTRY:

This weekend has been big for me. I have two small children and the importance of this has been highlighted for me. Over the past month, my husband has found another woman. It's a very strange situation in that I had met her in August and immediately felt her energy would be good for him. It's like I felt their link, and I barely spoke three words to her. We have a large group of acquaintances, to which she has been welcomed through a failed relationship with one of our other friends. On October 20th, her, a few of our other friends and my husband all went to a concert. He was immediately smitten with her. Over the past month they have gone to quite a few concerts together and found links in so many different areas. My husband has fallen in love.
This weekend I have spent entirely alone with my children. All the family was out of town, so we had no Thanksgiving food whatsoever. I would have made some myself, but I had just finished working a set of nights, and was completely exhausted... and alone. I spent Thanksgiving night unable to sleep, but cuddled between my two precious charges, and I felt wonderful.

Many of you may think that this is the worst possible thing that could happen to a person's marriage. I am seriously feeling only delight. (Maybe the occasional "I wish I had help right now.") I believe in the soul, and I believe my husband and I are a type of soul mate. However, I have seen firsthand that there is a true mate for him, and he has found her. I feel like my best friend is finally happy, which is something I just haven't been able to provide for him for a very long time, if ever. I feel that my role has been to keep and care for him until such time as they were ready to meet each other.

While I am aware that things are going to be difficult in the coming days, I am so thankful for my two children. I am so thankful that my husband has found true love. I am so thankful for what the future has in store for us all. I am powerful. I am capable. I can do this. That has me weeping with joy, when others may weep in sadness.

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

RaeNebula wrote:ENTRY:

This weekend has been big for me. I have two small children and the importance of this has been highlighted for me. Over the past month, my husband has found another woman. It's a very strange situation in that I had met her in August and immediately felt her energy would be good for him. It's like I felt their link, and I barely spoke three words to her. We have a large group of acquaintances, to which she has been welcomed through a failed relationship with one of our other friends. On October 20th, her, a few of our other friends and my husband all went to a concert. He was immediately smitten with her. Over the past month they have gone to quite a few concerts together and found links in so many different areas. My husband has fallen in love.
This weekend I have spent entirely alone with my children. All the family was out of town, so we had no Thanksgiving food whatsoever. I would have made some myself, but I had just finished working a set of nights, and was completely exhausted... and alone. I spent Thanksgiving night unable to sleep, but cuddled between my two precious charges, and I felt wonderful.

Many of you may think that this is the worst possible thing that could happen to a person's marriage. I am seriously feeling only delight. (Maybe the occasional "I wish I had help right now.") I believe in the soul, and I believe my husband and I are a type of soul mate. However, I have seen firsthand that there is a true mate for him, and he has found her. I feel like my best friend is finally happy, which is something I just haven't been able to provide for him for a very long time, if ever. I feel that my role has been to keep and care for him until such time as they were ready to meet each other.

While I am aware that things are going to be difficult in the coming days, I am so thankful for my two children. I am so thankful that my husband has found true love. I am so thankful for what the future has in store for us all. I am powerful. I am capable. I can do this. That has me weeping with joy, when others may weep in sadness.
Wow, Rae. Beautiful. And very moving.

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

Farrell wrote:
RaeNebula wrote:ENTRY:

Wow, Rae. Beautiful. And very moving.
:hug: I agree with what Farrell said.
You have a mature and beautiful soul.
:hug:

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Aw thanks Farrell and Aeryn! Wish me luck on staying strong for whatever hurdles it brings! :)

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.

Return to “Contests”