Severe chakra blockages?

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Volim
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 9
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

AmnesiaReminisced wrote:
Volim wrote:Another thing, I always have a very heavy feeling on my heart that never seems to go away even when I meditate on it. This particular feeling only went away the time I had that chakra healing. Any idea on what it is?
One thing it could be with the heart, are past life memories coming up. This isn't a conventional answer, but I have had several chest issues in my life and in a karmic debt reading I found out that I had been honorably sacrificed in ancient Mayan or Aztec culture involving a very long blade through the heart, and in another life I was stabbed right in the back...these both explained to me physical problems I have had and even scars in this life.

With me though, it's something I have had for a while..if your pain/pressure is only happening when you meditate maybe that is a blockage or the universal mind trying to work its way through what literally weighs on you.

Also consider your breathing when you meditate..is your breathing labored bc you are trying to use a certain method? Are you so focused you are forgetting to breathe at times, and this is putting pressure on your heart area? I know it seems simple, but we can change positions or posture and not even realize this is the problem when our focus is elsewhere...

Another suggestion might be that you are trying to work on something that your subconscious mind won't allow you to yet..or it could be a sign that there is something else you should work on first before you are ready for that step. These are just ideas, mind you.

I have a friend who is a healer. He listens to his guides in most aspects..in healing with him I feel almost so emotional sometimes it's very hard to deal with, and what I realized what that I wasn't ready for him to remove a few things that remained there from the past yet.

Cheerz,
No it's not just when I meditate I actually can't remember how long I've had it for. The best I can describe it is just a very heavy feeling on my heart, not painful but depressing.
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Hi, Volim. They turned off private messages so I will give you my e-mail address this way. My first name is Tom, and my middle initial is S and my last name is Kinney - so I use TomSKinney for my screen name on AOL. All AOL addresses are the screen name followed by the at sign and then AOL and the usual dot com. So there.

I have been practicing reiki since 1998 and teaching it starting in 1999. In 2002 I added Kundalini Reiki and liked it enough to start collecting systems. Usui Reiki makes a great foundation and Kundalini Reiki makes a good followup. Then there are a variety of flushes - meridian flushes, chakra flushes, and aura flush. Then aura repair to work with aura flush. Then grounding flush, meditation flush, and forgiveness flush. I have multidimensional awareness flush and I am using that one daily starting at the beginning of this month for three months. I just finished three months of using the abundance flushes daily. It takes less than a minute to activate a series of flushes and it is really easy to work them into your daily routine. So anyway, if you think collecting some attunements would help e-mail me and put Creepy Hollows in the subject line since I probably won't have any idea who you are if I hear from you. And to let you know, I have given Reikilove here some attunements an he said I do okay.
Yrk
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Volim wrote:Thanks everyone I'll look into that when I get my next paycheck!!

Another thing, I always have a very heavy feeling on my heart that never seems to go away even when I meditate on it. This particular feeling only went away the time I had that chakra healing. Any idea on what it is?
I have experienced this in the past so I hope I can help you in some way. The feeling of heaviness on your chest/heart chakrum area is an energetic blockage which you have caused and are allowing to continue. I will share what I consider to be a simple technique to allow the energies to flow more freely. Sit wherever you are comfortable, in any position, and close your eyes. Relax and rhythmicise your breathing. Focus on the feeling of heaviness which is in your chest/heart. Don't try to fight it, just keep your awareness on it. It is energy and you are able to take control of it. Now grab hold of those energies and allow them to flow around your body using visualization. Once you can feel it through your body, visualize your heart chakra as a white ball and draw energy from around yourself into it. Feel it become full and vibrant and flowing with energy. If you can do that, then next, instead of drawing energy into it you use it to emit energy. Visualise the chakra feeding your body with loving and positive energies and enveloping your aura in a white light. Do this as often as you need to and it should unblock it.. but really, it depends on you and whether or not you continue to block yourself. It's helpful to ground and center before and after doing this too.

I recommend you to get a cleansing and alignment done too :thumbup:
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

I had an Cleansing and Chakras session with Mr. L last night, and I feel fantastic.

That is probably the best present I have ever given myself! I am so happy you guys recommended it!
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

Also, his listings are showing under his store now

http://www.creepyhollows.com/marketplac ... _id=100199
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
popbella
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I'm so happy for you, Gryphonista!

If you feel as good as I did after having it done...then I know what you're going through. Wise choice for treating yourself!
:thumbup:
*´♥¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.*♥ ~Popbella~ ♥ *´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.♥*´¨♥*´¨
Volim
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 9
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Yorick wrote:
Volim wrote:Thanks everyone I'll look into that when I get my next paycheck!!

Another thing, I always have a very heavy feeling on my heart that never seems to go away even when I meditate on it. This particular feeling only went away the time I had that chakra healing. Any idea on what it is?
I have experienced this in the past so I hope I can help you in some way. The feeling of heaviness on your chest/heart chakrum area is an energetic blockage which you have caused and are allowing to continue. I will share what I consider to be a simple technique to allow the energies to flow more freely. Sit wherever you are comfortable, in any position, and close your eyes. Relax and rhythmicise your breathing. Focus on the feeling of heaviness which is in your chest/heart. Don't try to fight it, just keep your awareness on it. It is energy and you are able to take control of it. Now grab hold of those energies and allow them to flow around your body using visualization. Once you can feel it through your body, visualize your heart chakra as a white ball and draw energy from around yourself into it. Feel it become full and vibrant and flowing with energy. If you can do that, then next, instead of drawing energy into it you use it to emit energy. Visualise the chakra feeding your body with loving and positive energies and enveloping your aura in a white light. Do this as often as you need to and it should unblock it.. but really, it depends on you and whether or not you continue to block yourself. It's helpful to ground and center before and after doing this too.

I recommend you to get a cleansing and alignment done too :thumbup:
What were you doing to cause your blocks?? And thank you!

Return to “Meditation”