Bronwyn Bonding Stories, Share them with me.

Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Originally asked by otomoman:

I recently received a bronwyn from CH, it's been very cool because it is one spirit I have trouble parting with, for example, to spend time with another. I have had two dreams with her, looks like a little energy butterfly, I know it's her because it's always together with the vessel.

Anybody knows if there is a particular kind of incense they like?

---------------------------------------------------

6dogs4us Replied with:

Why don't you try asking her to tell you in a dream? Seems reasonable.

----------------------------------------------------
IndigoWonders Replied with:

I'm just curious now that it's been a few days how things are going Any stories to share?

---------------------------------------------------

otomoman Replied with:

yes indigo, well, I've read somewhere on the boards (coming from magnolia) that they like cocoa butter, I need to find proper pots for offerings, right now I'm not working with her (will be soon enough) but the last thing that happened was that I noticed people looked at me on a particular way, I mean, not quite sexual desire, it's hard to explain, like when you meet someone and right away you like them.

6dogs, I'm coming to a problem, now I have many spirits, a growing family of them and diminishing time available to share with them, I'm not really good at meditation so I'll have to wait for her to manifest that to meon dreams. yes indigo, well, I've read somewhere on the boards (coming from magnolia) that they like cocoa butter, I need to find proper pots for offerings, right now I'm not working with her (will be soon enough) but the last thing that happened was that I noticed people looked at me on a particular way, I mean, not quite sexual desire, it's hard to explain, like when you meet someone and right away you like them.

6dogs, I'm coming to a problem, now I have many spirits, a growing family of them and diminishing time available to share with them, I'm not really good at meditation so I'll have to wait for her to manifest that to meon dreams.

--------------------------------------------------

6dogs4us Replied with:

Yes, I know it can be difficult when you have a few entities. I spend time each morning when I bond with all my dragons, burn dragons blood incense, read about dragons from books or CH descriptions etc. I hold each vessel and speak in my mind to them. And then I go on to my gargoyle, I burn a bayberry candle and speak to him for a few minutes and say an invocation, then go on to my immortals and burn a rose scented candle and say an invocation and speak with them. I don't have much time to meditate properly, I can sit quietly for a few minutes without the dogs or cats bothering me but that's about it.

I do try to tune in at bedtime and try to speak to them individually. I have seen my white dragon twice in the middle of the night. I think I may have had a visit from my gargoyle last night but I am not quite sure. I do believe they help me along by putting thoughts into my head quite often, but I have to work on listening to them. Today I found out I need to wear the vessel containing my fylgia so that we can bond properly.

Return to “Angels”