Kheiron-Centaur Immortal, Teacher, Healer , Nice Guy

Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

Ive been researching him lately and have loved what I have found. I couldnt find any reference here to him, so I have decided to add this.

Wiki
Like the satyrs, centaurs were notorious for being wild and lusty, overly indulgent drinkers and carousers, given to violence when intoxicated, and generally uncultured delinquents. Chiron, by contrast, was intelligent, civilized and kind, but he was not related directly to the other centaurs.[2] He was known for his knowledge and skill with medicine. According to an archaic myth[3] he was sired by Cronus when he had taken the form of a horse[4] and impregnated the nymph Philyra.[5] Chiron's lineage was different from other centaurs, who were born of sun and raincloud, rendered by Greeks of the Classic period as from the union of the king Ixion, consigned to a fiery wheel, and Nephele ("cloud"), which in the Olympian telling Zeus invented to look like Hera. Myths in the Olympian tradition attributed Chiron's uniquely peaceful character and intelligence to teaching by Apollo and Artemis in his younger days.

A great healer, astrologer, and respected oracle, Chiron was said to be the first among centaurs and highly revered as a teacher and tutor. Among his pupils were many culture heroes: Asclepius, Aristaeus, Ajax, Aeneas, Actaeon, Caeneus, Theseus, Achilles, Jason, Peleus, Telamon, Perseus, sometimes Heracles, Oileus, Phoenix, and in one Byzantine tradition, even Dionysus: according to Ptolemaeus Chennus of Alexandria, "Dionysius was loved by Chiron, from whom he learned chants and dances, the bacchic rites and initiations."[6
can i just say... *siiiiiiighhhh* <3

He taught the primeval ways of mankind, the gods, and nature.
and i lovethis: he advises "Decide no suit until youve heard both sides speak"

He gave his immortality to Prometheus (who was chained to a rock and left to die for his transgressions) because he accidentally got shot in the foot by an arrow tipped with poison from a Hydra. He was in such agony he was granted the opportunity to die.
as a result, Zeus placed him among the stars. His constellation is known as Centaurus or Saggitarius.

Love this guy! Im not waiting for him to approach me. As with all nice guys you practically have to jump up and down shouting "here i am!" to get their attention.
I shall approach him AFTER the retrograde!

has anyone worked with him? Im trying to get a list of offerings together. :) I have afew ideas but im not sure.

Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Bump. I suddenly got interested in Chiron. He is said to have given his immortality away but as the legend goes, he was placed among the stars as a constellation of Sagittarius (which happensto be my starsign). Since he was an immortal, I wonder if one could reach him using the immortal orb.

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

I had the 20 Greek immortal binding from ch. One night I was looking over his name and information when my ghost radar app said horse lols. His name showed up few mins later (I added his name in the radar so could be randomly generated) but I had a strange dream of a horse that same night. Odd coincidences or he's sending me signs lols. I do love saggitarius dominant men [emoji14] I am still bonding with 1 of the 20 immortals so haven't had the chance to work with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boop
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

So he's one of the immortals with 20 immortal orb, cool.

I think I might meditate with the immortal orb I have today and see if I can reach him.

Return to “Immortals”