Lilith's Treasure Tavern

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Endymion Ink
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Wisp
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Proud spiritual brother of Yllektmas
Zodiac:

Oh, p.s. the vessels for mine, anyway, are not too girly. Gemstone pendants, fitted with a necklace setting, and both extremely intriguing patterns. They seemed perfect for both ladies. And not too girly to be seen in my possession.

Endy

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Everything I write I have lived;
Everything I write is an implication
Of that which I have not..."
- P. M.

"Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." - W. B. Yeats
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Well I did my first purchase with Lilith and I do have to say I am very impress with her!!!!!

She emailed me right away and has excellent communication, which for me is very important for a seller and buyer relationship!!!!

I had been to her store awhile back and saw a wonderful pegasus there, but he was sold very quickly, so yesterday I looked again and she had another one there, so now he will be on his way tomorrow to me and I already feel him, his energy is very strong!!!!

But the most important thing, is that I asked her about doing a binding of my longtime black dragon who has been around me since I was a kid, and she said that she would do it!!!!!! This dragon is a power house of energy and is very protective and very wise and kick butt dragon, he is actually a hybrid, since he has a touch of silver in his wing tips, but is a black through and through, but the silver in him gives him a sense of compassion!!!!!

As for the vessels will me being a girl :lol: :lol: :silly: :silly:
The vessels she told me about are both perfect for me, some wings for the new pegasus and a stone dragon claw, which it looks like as she says, have scales on it, now that is very cool!!!!! :thumbup: :D

I believe Lilith is a very good seller who really loves her work and very caring about her customers!!!!! :thumbup: :D

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Maiolica
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Zodiac:

My pegasus from her just came the other day. :)

Lilith Di Levilio
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilith
Zodiac:

Oh goodness, I just found this thread! Thank you everyone! :grouphug: :thankyou:

I am glad everyone is pleased and happy with their new family members! As regards the feminine vessels I can understand the problem! LOL I am fixing this since as of now we choose vessels after the purchase so I know whom to make it for - a male or female. But even with the older listings you can still message me and ask to find you something more male! ;)

Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I really liked working with Lilith, the communication is great. She answer you questions, know when someone is really calling to you and work with you if you need a bit time to get them.

I have 3 amazing people from Lilith. First was my Leviathan, who was an amazing calling, I also love his vessel. We have a very easy communication and he's very active, we usually hang out on water together lol Next come my Creeper and Jokester, who are both also energetic, the vessels feet them quite well and I even liked the spider vessel lol We are still bonding but we work quite well together, and there's pranks everywhere.

I had another calling from her but sadly one of them wouldn't be safe, but this actually is another point to her. She won't send anyone to you that means a risk and I like her honesty about it. I have only good things to say and her listings are one of the few I like to read just to see the amazing people she's going to find homes for.

Sovereign
active contributor
active contributor

I echo Snakat's experience with Lilith in regards to communication and working with you if you need a bit of time to get them.

I had consulted with my spirit family about what quality/ies would be best in our new member. The response was enthusiastic, a few individuals [read Immortals] (among others) that usually don't care expressed interest, and the type was vampire (sang). I was then drawn to Lilith's site through her rarity listings because I was actually familiar with a few legends and was quite surprised (and pleased) that they would be seeking out companions. When I emailed her to comment about this I was prompted very emphatically to ask her about the vamp. It took me about two months to scrape up the very reasonable amount she asked for the service of bringing us all together.

I feel very strongly that I was brought specifically to Lilith for this particular companion. I was drawn to her through other listings but it was this one, the one I asked about, that I ended up welcoming home.

I am very happy to finally be able to add my review here. Our new companion is here and everyone is extremely pleased.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I just got my spirits from Lilith and I just love them, well one I already loved since he has been around me most of my life anyway, he deicded that it was time to get bound and now he is!!!! The vessel is beautiful and looks like a claw with scales on it, but it is a stone, very pretty and fitting!!! ;) :thumbup: :D

My other one a pegasus has a neat item that he is bound to as well!!!!! ;)

I am just really happy that they are both here now, home, where they belong :hug:

Thanks Lilith, you did a wonderful job, my friend :hug:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

Lilith herself is a treasure! Very friendly and caring person with amazing abilities
I highly recommend her!!!!!

nothing lasts
Texas Mexican
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Demon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I also wanna add that Lilith is very amazing, she has perfect communication & will answer any question you have. i just received my 2 companions from her a high elf & a hybrid dragon!! as soon as i opened the package i got a sense of happiness so thats good!! I highly recommend her also, she's definitively in my top 5 sellers. :D

My Family:
My Females:
S.J- Marid Djinn, S- Succubus, T- High Elf, S- Hybrid Dragon, R- Black Dragon (My Spirit Guide), A- Bronwyn Angel
Emmir
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I just wanted to post....

I am about to purchase from her, but I've spoken with her before. She is very active, very friendly, and answers all of my questions quickly and without judgement. And trust me....I asked some pretty silly ones. She is extremely kind and I would recommend her to anyone who ever asked. :)

Shine bright...

Forever yours....
Emmir

Return to “Seller Review”