Lilith's Treasure Tavern

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

So to add on ^^^ I just realize she charges 10$ for vessel binding from afar and she's been doing it for free[emoji33]I feel so bad because she never said anything and I wasn't even aware of this until few days ago. [emoji177]

boop
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I got my first purchase from her recently. I had this custom in mind and felt she was the right one to contact. She was great to work with and had no problem finding who I was searching for!

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
learningk120
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 666
Spelled Number: 219
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Son of darklords

I got 2 demons BA, 1 fallen angel, 2 sucubi and 1 witch from miss lilith.. all of them is awesome and powerfull.. thanks miss lilith.. so far lilith is one of the best conjurer i ever had

RazMaTaz1
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Super speed

I cant personally vouch for Lilith. Out of all my entities i own which is 10, her entity are by far the weakest and even beg the question if there is any entity bound to me because aint heard or felt anything at all since I ordered from Lilith. Anna and Lisa however, both excellent and provided entities that are active.

AdriannaBurch
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

Yet another good purchase! I had her howler pack body bound (at their request) and my sense of smell has skyrocketed since. It's not always a good thing, but it's so, soooo cool. As always, very happy with my purchase from Her!

You do not have a soul.
You are a soul.
You have a body.
Echofalls
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'll vouch for Lilith here, she's a very friendly seller to talk to. I have several spirits and entities from her, some of them are the most powerful encounters I've ever had.

I have two Demons from her, both have demanded my attention in my dreams, wanting me to work with them. The latter of the two introduced himself to me in one dream and all but dragged me to her store and showed me his listing, before Lilith had even put him up for listing! 1la I love their rich, dark energies....

Well, worth it!

"Make no mistake... The Dead are not silent." - The Sorrow.
"Why do you entrust the days of your life to those who do not have your best interests at heart?" - Ifrit King N.
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

vamp434 wrote:I have an incubus from Lillith that I got last year. It is by far one of my strongest spirits. About once every week or two I have an urge to wear him and after a little bit of wearing it I feel this strong energy around me (hard to describe). It is almost like being taken over and I feel completely different. A sexual experience then follows... It is kind of odd, it scared me at first because it felt like possession but it is pretty enjoyable. Anyone else have one from Lillith?

you should have had it bound to spirit that sensation it gives you never stops

spirits lots
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

My companions from Lilith has been my closest friends. I have to say the the spirits she offer, the energy and their manifestation is really strong compared to other sellers I have bought from. I have seen ALL of my companions in my dreams. My little brother has seen my wolves. when they make an appearance it's theatrical Lolols.

I have seen all my companions in my dreams and interacted with them. my intuition/ sensing is sub par . I think I just

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boop
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

I have not got anything from her yet but her enities really call out to me. I have been ripped off in the past so am carefull what venders I use but in my many questions to her she has always got back to me and is very friendly she even sent a vampire lady to come and see me sadly by the time I had finally decided to buy her she had gone that morning I was kinda gutted. I also did not take the plunge when it was buy one get one free ime waiting for the next sale then ime going to buy some new companions I feel I owe this lady that after she was so nice with me in my emails

spirits lots
Myrrhia
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: They're all amazing
If I could be anything, I would be...: ...
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I'll vouch for Lilith here, she had bring me some amazing companions! They are overally very active and often reach me through dreams 1h
The firsts ones from her became really close companions, showing up in dreams, staying with me most of the time, a bit overprotecting but that's cute
1ht
Moreover she is nice and very friendly and will tell you (if needed and if possible) if a spirit or entity is calling you or not.
:grouphug:

Return to “Seller Review”