Lilith's Treasure Tavern

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

Got my first entity from Lilith <3 a Lilith's Incubus~ sweet calling lol
just made contact with him but strong indeed :D I can say he is eager to getting close to me and vice versa lol xD

Lilith service is also really nice :D there is a problem with my payment but she solved it nicely >_< I feel sorry troubling her but yeah both service and spirit from her is nice!

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
mysticat
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Tia
Zodiac:

I feel like I troubled Lilith with my questions about which spirit was calling to me, but she was very patient with me and answered all my concerns! She was very understanding about the layaway too (because I had just welcomed a few new spirits into my family and needed time to adjust). Shipping was a little slow, but then again Lilith lives in Latvia and I am used to extended periods of time waiting, not living in America and all.

Initially it was a little hard connecting with the demoness I got from Lilith, but it was mostly because I was feeling stress from personal issues. There was no recommended offerings given in the profile she sent me so that was another obstacle to overcome, but from the demoness' attributes (helping with candle magick) I made a wild guess and lighted a candle and we made contact immediately! Her manifestations are strong and she's definitely taught me about magick and helped with other things as well. I've also met a few of her family members after we got to know each other, so that was a nice surprise!

I would definitely recommend Lilith's Treasure Tavern, and I hope to buy from her again!

freespirit111
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: guide
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

<3 Took advantage of her recent Bogo offer. And got her Liliths reverse adoption succubi, since i paid for one and the other was free, 2 succubus was ordered and who should want to be with me? Only two lovely ladies who are twins!!!

Solandra
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1

Lilith is amazing! I had a bunch of questions and she answered all of them super quickly. I too probably bugged her, but she was very patient. I had a very strong calling to one of her werewolves and now he has been here with me for almost a week. We are still working on bonding but he has already made himself known to me through little things. And I haven't woken up once with that creepy 'something is watching me feeling' since his arrival. So he is definitely helping on the protection front. I couldn't be happier!

superpotato
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Lilith is a great seller, very good communication and really friendly. I bought from her my first spirit, through a reverse binding for an elemental dragon, which turned to be a fire elemental dragon which was on-point with the element that I feel most attracted to. The process was a bit slow, although that might be a little influenced on me being anxious for my first spirit to get here fast, conjuring took about 20 days, binding 10 days more and I am waiting for the vessel to arrive still.

About the spirit, I have been sensing him strongly since the conjuring was done, and have been having strong twitches in random points in my body, he's been poking me non-stop during the day. The spirit is strongly felt in the physical and in the astral, I even asked him if he could help me to astral travel while meditating, and the same day I was literally being forcefully pulled from my legs to the astral plane although I kept swinging back to my body (sigh), I will keep trying though. Another interesting interaction I had was the first days after the conjuring was done, I had some doubts if he was really listening to me while I was meditating and trying to connect, and I randomly had a thought saying (I don't even know if you are hearing this) I was literally poked on my forehead and a VERY STRONG pressure began on my third eye that lasted about 10 minutes, he was basically yelling YEAH I'M HERE, so that was really cool and no more doubts from there on.

Bottom line, great seller, awesome spirit, great match for the reverse adoption but a bit slow. Definitely recommended if you can survive the waiting.

My keep

Spirits (6):
Fire Elemental Dragon (M)
Bronwyn Angel (E)
Sterling Angel Princess (T)
Elohim Angel (P)
Royal Golden Dragon (R)
Light Spectre (E)

Alphas on their way... (7)

Immortals:
Odin
Alexius1989
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any Kind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexius, it mean guardian or defender.
Zodiac:

Same here, which I would love to thank Lilith for a lovely and intelligent lady who has tune my magick study up a notch. E has been very helpful and kind as both companion and teacher.

Thanks Lilith

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

I've bought a Vampire Couple from her and I've experienced quite a bit of activity from them, sometimes I even feel one of them nudging me somewhere.. I'm just not sure where exactly. 1a

But yeah, Lilith is honestly legit. 1bw

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Micky
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Secret
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Micky-chan

I have an adze vampire brother and sister coming over I am so excited I let them choose the vessel. Lilith was nothing but sweet no matter how dumb or how many questions I asked <3 I'll post again when they get here.

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

I ordered for a body binding. Does she send notification when the binding is completed?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

DarklyDreamer wrote:I ordered for a body binding. Does she send notification when the binding is completed?
Depends when you bought it. I bought a binding last week, but she hasn't send me a mail with the infos for the entity yet. She said that she has alot to do, so I think bindings will take a little bit longer ATM.
But normally she sends a Mail when she starts working on the binding.

Return to “Seller Review”