Lilith's Treasure Tavern

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

It's been quite awhile. I emailed 6/6 to check on the progress and she said it needed a few more days to complete and was in process. It's the 28th now and I sent a follow up email on Monday. I'm just curious as to if she normally sends an email when the binding is complete.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

DarklyDreamer wrote:It's been quite awhile. I emailed 6/6 to check on the progress and she said it needed a few more days to complete and was in process. It's the 28th now and I sent a follow up email on Monday. I'm just curious as to if she normally sends an email when the binding is complete.
That's quite a time, but she doesn't sent mails, when she finished. Normally you should notice the spirit already being with you.
With my first buy at her store, the spirit was already with me after he gave his ok to Lilith that he wanted to be with me. The binding was just something like "paperwork" in our world. :)

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte

Okay. I just wanted to be sure. Because I do feel the spirit with me but I never did receive the email. I expected his presence and energy to be more aggressive from his description and kinda expected it to kick in after completion. His presence isn't like that all... for an aggressive hot tempered spirit, he's very calming and loving and responds to my words. Thank you very much for response.

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

From my exp, for custom conjures, Lilith has sent confirmation emails after binding is complete along side their biography.

for prebound entities, she emailed me the bio and estimated time of binding few days prior. thats usually my last email from her. i feel her bindings so never felt the need to message her after. hope that helps

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte

Yes, thank you both for the feedback. Lilith did reply to my message and confirmed completion. Me and my odd insecurities...

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte

I just can't thank her enough for bringing me and my Fallen Angel together. The bond between me and him is unlike anything I've ever experienced and it's still growing and a surprising rapid rate. I've noticed recently when I'm having one of my "ugly" days he kind of connects to me... it's hard to explain. He fills me with this calming feeling, a new confidence, and even a new boldness where I have felt compelled to stand up for myself now when most times I would be afraid to speak up. He's truly been a blessing.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Today I got the being I was waiting for since quite some time (I'm glad I'm not that impatient anymore :D) I even felt their energy throught the envelope (bubble wrap+satinbag+little plastic bag). Just done introducing them to the family and really looking forward to work with them <3

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:Today I got the being I was waiting for since quite some time (I'm glad I'm not that impatient anymore :D) I even felt their energy throught the envelope (bubble wrap+satinbag+little plastic bag). Just done introducing them to the family and really looking forward to work with them <3
Aww congratz *-*

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I ordered a Queen succubus binding yesterday. I've send her an e-mail to let her know that I want a binding to my spirit... Now I hope she will respond in time :) I'm really excited about it : )

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
Groovysalsa
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 62
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Asok
Zodiac:

I recently became acquainted with a Succubus Queen entity through Lilith's Treasure Tavern. The entire experience was amazing. Her work is spectacular. I rapidly bonded with the entity and have an amazing relationship with her--I could not have asked for a better companion.

Lilith is responsive and throughly answers all questions in a kind and respectful manner no matter how rudimentary. I really appreciate her as she is a true master of her craft.

"This light, which ye behold is the secret luminance of the Mysteries. Whence it comes none knoweth except the 'Master of Light.' Behold Him!"

Return to “Seller Review”