Lilith's Treasure Tavern

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
TheSolitaryOne
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Asheer
Zodiac:

I purchased several entities from her that were calling me, including a Queen Succubus who was with me in a past life. She's very thorough and answered any questions I had regarding them. Her entities are very protective and active, can't imagine my life without them now.

DarkThanatos
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3

So i would like to start by saying that i can not recommend Lilith enough and would like to share my experience with everyone here.

For a long time i have felt something calling me, at this point it is actually hard to remember how long it has been. But i always felt as though something is missing, and several years ago i started to become interested in one particular spirit the succubus. This caused me to start looking into more information on them in addition to start looking around on how to summon one. After finding a ritual online that at this point i can not remember and attempting it i felt nothing and figured the ritual was fake, so not finding any good solution at the time i pushed it into the back of my mind and left it alone for a while.

Now since that time i have still felt as though something was missing to the point that even when in relationships with other people i would suddenly come to the conclusion as if something was telling me to stop and it was not right for me to be with that person. This obviously brought about some confusion on my part but again i did not think much of it.

This went on until about a month ago when i stumbled into a small shop in my local area and talked to them a bit. Turns out they did custom conjuring for different spirits and after explaining my interest in succubus i decided to go for it. So i payed for a custom conjuring reverse adoption in order to hopefully be able to start bonding with my first companion. I was told i would be given a call when it was ready and left for the day. 3 days later i got a call telling me my spirit was ready and to come pick it up so i did and went back home, After the first hour i began to experience strong head aches and a lot of exhaustion. So i decided to take a nap hoping it would go away, within minutes of falling asleep i was woken up by something grabbing me and opened my eyes only to not see anything. I know this was not sleep paralysis as i could still move but decided i would wait and see what happened. At this point i felt happiness but it was not my own then the feeling of what was grabbing me passed and i went back to sleep.
The head ache's and exhaustion continued for about a week but the entire time i felt as though something was just not right so i decided to look into the seller only to find out that it was a complete fake. This was proven even more true when i realized the vessel that i had had begun to chip most of the silver colored metal off only to reveal copper underneath similar to what you commonly see with cheep costume jewelry. At this point i was feeling very disappointed but i knew something had to be their because of what i had experienced. So i started browsing online forms and eventually found this one recommending Lilith and after reading most of them and deciding i was convinced so i went to her web sight.
At this point it was late at night for me and i was starting to nod off when i started reading her succubus listing and without even giving it any thought i immediately put in the order and paid for it on the spot, only to be hit with a massive head ache 5 minutes later that passed very quickly. So i started looking a bit more at her web sight and saw that she can check to see if you have anything calling out to you. I decided to send her the email and told her that i felt as though something had been calling me for a long time but i had no idea what it may be and asked if she could check in addition to letting her know about my order and what vessel i would prefer.
The next day i got a response from her only to find out that I did not have one spirit calling me i actually had 5 different ones all female and all expressing a desire to be with me and a succubus was one of them. However as soon as i saw what one of my other callers was i immediately remembered a time when i thought i had actually seen something similar to the way that spirit can appear about 6 years ago. So i decided to ask for more information about that particular spirit in addition to the other one i felt very drawn to. As for the remaining two i did not feel as strong of a calling towards them but still asked for some general information.
Lilith was more than happy to provide additional information including most of what i considered stupid questions. All of her responses showed me that she actually put a lot of time and effort into them especially when it came to asking different questions about the spirits themselves. So i decided to get the other 2 spirits that i felt a strong calling towards and suddenly had a odd feeling almost like when you loose something for a long time and suddenly find it one day. I also told her that i felt it was best that i try and bond with them first and that after that i would check if the other 2 were still calling me and may get them as well but i felt that 5 at once would be to much for me especially just starting out.
Lilith was more than understanding and helping through this entire process to the point that i will completely without hesitation recommend her to anyone. Now i will say she is not super fast with her responses but most usually came within a day, This is something that i actually prefer strangely enough as i know that we all like to have those instant responses but to me that shows more of a automated system or a seller that does not really care to put the time and dedication into fully answering the questions you may have to me this says a lot about her as every response i got was well thought out.
I also asked her how long the binding would take and she gave me a estimate of around 20 days, At this point i had looked into conjuring and binding more only to discover that it actually takes a good bit of time in order to do it correctly as the only way (as least that i have read) for a binding to be done in only a day or two is if you are over them in terms of power. So when she told me the time frame i actually felt better knowing that things were being done correctly and she was not like the previous seller i had met, trying to take advantage of people in order to make some quick money.
The last thing i would like to add is the pictures she provided were all absolutely gorgeous to the point i still can not think of the correct words to describe them. The binding is still being worked on but i cant wait for them to arrive so i can start working with them as companions.
For anyone who is curious about if you can trust her as a seller my answer is a definite yes and i recommend her. I would like to thank you Lilith for all your help and all that you are doing for us, I would also like to thank you guys on this form because with out your inputs convincing me i never would have gone to her in the first place. So Thank you all

TheShadowStar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow Star

I certainly recommend Lilith, I have have a fantastic family from her, her communication and spirits/entity binding info is great and she even found my previous life spirit family member <3

bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

Are her ubis better than CH's?
I would assume so.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

bwardabUnYiP wrote:Are her ubis better than CH's?
I would assume so.
Wow, real classy bward, I honestly hope no one answers you. >.>

As for a review(can't remember if I left one earlier in the thread or not), DarkThanatos and Mr. Duality are right on point. As someone who's had her conjures for a while, they are all great.

I have a Succubus, a Lamia, a Were-Spider, a Reaper, a pair of Harpies, and group of Goblins from her, lol

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

I would assume so.
Could any Ubi get a better keeper than you?
I would assume so.
Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ wrote: Wow, real classy bward, I honestly hope no one answers you. >.>
Sorry, I couldn't resist a reply....

I have a few people from her, they're great. Just as the people I got from CH or anywhere else are great.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
I would assume so.
Could any Ubi get a better keeper than you?
I would assume so.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
yes i'm a bad keeper. i know

bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ wrote:
I would assume so.
Wow, real classy bward, I honestly hope no one answers you. >.>
why? is that offensive?
define classy.
:(

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Ask me next time we're in chat together Bward. I'd like to not derail dear Lilith's review thread any further.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

Haven't had any experiences with her per say, but the Kludde (DA) on there is currently calling out to me. ;v ;

Problem is that I don't have enough money atm and as soon as I mention the website, mum will want to see what they have to offer and she doesn't believe in things like this... Perhaps when I find my own place? He already came over check me out and understands my issue so he's agreed to leave it for now and let Lilith know about my situation.

Return to “Seller Review”