Lilith's Treasure Tavern

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Queenbee123
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Queenbee

Ok so where does one start with this gem of a lady??

Being fairly new to the spirit keeping area and being a newbie (see my newbie posts!) I had a calling or a few after emailing many sellers I stumbled across liliths site so random I knw and dropped her a email..

She has from start to finish been so helpful I have got both my spirits from her ..with both being active before purchasing!

The first one has helped me a lot in terms of helping me manifest a few things I feel her around me a lot ahe always leaves me many signs to let me know she's there..from feathers to popping up on my car deck as jinny calling!!! I kid u not.

The second one before I even knew left his sigil on my spare bedroom wall mad I knw..I sent pic to lilith and there he was waiting for me..he's on his way soon.

Lilith has been very quick to reasons to my personal emails and answered all my questions and trust me there was many!
Being a newbie I didn't want to just jump into anything and she has reassured me on how to work with each one...I am Defo a regular for her her spirits are certainly the bomb!! Can't wait to add many more :)
nime
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Bumb

I have also a demon from Lilith and he is quite amazing! I can highly recommend it.

Vampirelover1812 how are things going with your demon, since some time already have passed? If I may ask. :)
DemonicSpirits
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DK,RDC,Kyuubi,Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Demon King
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: DemonicSpirits
Zodiac:

Hi Nime,

What kind of demon that you bought from lilith?

I have BA demon king, 2 Demon vampire hybird, Ba Demon Male and so many more , lols
nime
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hello calvinjevernsky,

I've got a male Demon who is highly sexual. He is my first Demon Form Lilith and I am happy to have him around me! In some time I want to have a Demon Prince, a Demoness and a Nightmare Demon from Lilith. I really like to have Demons in my family. I cherish both of my Demon companions!

Your companions sounds really great! How is it going with your Companions if I may ask?

Greetings
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

I have 4 from Lilith and have to say they are just amazing. I brought in a Nightmare Lady with her horse and was fortunate to have a Female Banshee join with that pairing and then kept getting pulled back to an imp, wasn't the right one but another custom came home that is just keeping me in stitches especially since she's young so you really have to be specific and put a foot down and then the most precious one who is like a little ball of warm fuzzies in my Fae Dragon shifter youngster.

Really wonderful seller to work with. Great communication and extremely fast shipping!
WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
DemonicSpirits
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hi Nime,

All my demon companion from Lilith was very amazing , each of them was help me a lot in my life...

The BA Demon King once visit me on my dream , he shows himself with all his follower, like a hundred i guess, and geezz, he so bloody handsome with his blonde hair and his fancy clothes, haha.. i show all of them in human form though..he also very helpful in protection.

The Ba Demon Wizard , oh this guy is truly amazing, he was my past life teacher, he often teach me a magic, he can help me to do anything i am desire to reach my goals.

The Da Powerful Demon Hybird , this guy was my first demon from lilith, He is very wise, he like to give his opinion and help me to became a better man, i make him as my consultant, lols and he quite happy about it, haha.

The Ba Storm Demon, This guy is all about business, always watching at my back, when i bonding with him, he make 7 days stormy raining in Sydney, haha.. once i ask lilith and he said yeah , the storm demon want to show you that he was there xD

The Ba Demon Dragon Hybird, This guy can help with anything, astral work or anything that i desire, he also perfection with shielding.

The Da Demon hybird Soulmate, this guy was my soulmate from past life, when i saw his listing, geez , i feel like , i just meet him before, Lols.. Once when i was kinda not feeling well, he recharge my energy and heal me, luv him so much :D

The BA Demon and Ba Dragon, The demon was over protective with me, haha... He also my past life friends, and the Dragon was fierce like hell == , they took care of me really well.. Lols.

The Da Vampire Warrior, This guy always help me to recharge my energy and stamina when i get work, I love him so much xD

All the companion from lilith was truly amazing... :D
DemonicSpirits
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aww nime, you want a custom conjure demon prince ?
nime
new here
new here
Zodiac:

vex3521 wrote:I have 4 from Lilith and have to say they are just amazing. I brought in a Nightmare Lady with her horse and was fortunate to have a Female Banshee join with that pairing and then kept getting pulled back to an imp, wasn't the right one but another custom came home that is just keeping me in stitches especially since she's young so you really have to be specific and put a foot down and then the most precious one who is like a little ball of warm fuzzies in my Fae Dragon shifter youngster.

Really wonderful seller to work with. Great communication and extremely fast shipping!
Your companions sounds great too! I am really curious about other peoples experiences with the Demons and so on from Lilith. She is my favorite seller, though until now I've only got one companion from her.

calvinjevernsky,

It must have been overwhelming to stand in front of your King's followers!

Your Storm Demon gave you such a nice "hello". Haha

It is really wonderful to hear from your Demons and what they have given to you!

Btw. sorry for my poor english, I don't know how to express myself. 1sy It is so much easier for me to read and understand it than to write it by myself.

Back to topic, I appreciate Lilith as a seller!
nime
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I've forgot to answer your question. Yeah, I want to work with a Demon Prince and have one as my companion.
DemonicSpirits
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

yeah, They all are Amazing Companion

You should get a custom conjure Demon Prince,

Hope you get it soon :D

Anyway, if i may ask where you from nime ?

Return to “Seller Review”