Welcoming Isis

Discussions on specific immortals.
sylph
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner

My Isis spirit stone should be here by Saturday! :dancing:

I have some shells & pearls to offer her, I've been keeping them safe ever since I first placed my order for her spirit stone. I'm so excited, I can't wait to welcome her :D

If you work with Isis; how did you first welcome her into your life? Share your stories! ;)

Syri
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

I have started to work with Isis,still fairly new to her and the other Egyptians but we connect in the motherly aspect with animals. I'm not fond of human infant children,but baby animals make me melt and she lets me help her tend to them.

She watches over ALL kinds of babies. She knows I won't mess with the human kind so she allows me access to her other babies. :inlove:

From what I have experienced,they have their own 'paradise' where they are safe from any and all harm. I feel honored to be allowed in it,and I thank her for giving me the chance because it is simply amazing. My heart is completely content and bursting with love when I am there. :heart:

I think if you have any kind of "motherly instinct" or just protective overall of helpless or innocent souls,you will connect with her.

That has been my experiences with her thus far,my Goddess Mother Isis. :heart:

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

sylph
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

Syriana wrote:I'm not fond of human infant children,but baby animals make me melt and she lets me help her tend to them.
This is exactly how I would describe myself Syriana :lol: When I was a child, I always used to say, "I like animals way better than people!" Now I just say "I hate people." lol but I've NEVER been able to deal with children. I've tried, but I just... can't.. do it :lol:

It should be interesting, though, because I just got my first cat (he's still a kitten - all black), and I often think of Bast when I look at him.

But thanks for sharing your experiences with Isis so far, I love hearing about all of these different interactions people have with Immortals. I am really looking forward to working with Isis, I've already been told that she is going to help me with magic & spirituality :) She has such a beautiful, powerful, generous energy, I love it :cloud9: :inlove:

Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Isis comforted me at a time when I was overrun by my emotions. Her energies were very soothing and comforting. I have not worked with her binding much except on a couple of occassions and both times I found her warm, inviting and nurturing. :thumbup:

Anna

Return to “Immortals - Specific”