Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Carpathian
If I could be anything, I would be...: Carpathian
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Thank you thank you thank you for bumping this!!!
I just now had a short pendulum session with my only vessel in hand (the others are on their way). It was my first time contacting my Carpathian vamp directly, instead of trying to dream, or hoping to hear something through meditating. She came through! After I had to work around at least one unbound in my home. Anyway.... This is going to help me connect. Energy is something I'm very aware of. I'm a massage therapist, and there are so many times I would work with the sphenoid bone (where your third eye is), and be able to bounce on someone's energy like a trampoline. I've had clients who I've literally not been able to pull my hand away because their energy wasn't ready to let me go. So I can feel others energy very very well... But I have a hard time "seeing" my spirits. Not sure Im hearing them either. But honestly... It comes to fear. I think my block is the fear of seeing. I've had so many nightmares in my life... And had way too many encounters with dark entities, that I became so afraid of seeing them, I stopped seeing them all together. Thing is...that doesn't change their energy.. And doesn't stop them from manifesting in nightmares. Anyway...long rambling. Point is. I'm excited to open my "eyes" again. I just need to get over my fear of what I'll see. I need to trust my spirits to not scare me, and help keep the really dark spirits from torturing me again.
(That's a whole different story)

We only see what we want to see, so open your eyes.

3 vampires, 2 dragons
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

bump

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
gomeznsmith
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ifrit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A ghost
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Cool, just when I was asking myself how to start, where to begin, questioning whether I could do this, I stumble upon this post! Thank you so much!!! This really brought everything together for me!! You rock!!! :)

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

::bump:: It's about time for another ::bump::
this thread is full of invaluable information! it really should be stickied!
thankyou again for taking the time to post this! :heart: :star:

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

Amazing Post Kitty
I try to explain this to people all the time
now I can just send them this link :U

Thank you :*3

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

8)|* Thank you for bumping this and thank you MFTM for taking the time to write and post this in the first place.
It's brilliant information and just what we beginners need to know. I'm going to practice this for sure - very exciting to have a try at doing a real spell :)
Thank you so very much! 8)|*

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

For those who haven't yet been tenured, and therefore can't see the blog section of the forums yet, I started using a chi ball within the past several days, and this is why. The colder the weather becomes, the less my dog is interested in being outside for any length of time. He has to be walked a few times per day, both for exercise and for the need to Do His Business, as we haven't got an enclosed yard. When we have the Arctic blast roaring through, all he wants to do is go right back indoors. So I started thinking of ways to encourage him to Do His Business sooner, rather than later, during those walks.

And then I thought of a chi ball. I created one and installed it in the lower abdomen area, and set it to "record" during, shall we say, the Business Transaction that I was trying to encourage. When we were on our way back into the house, I took the chi ball out and installed outside and next to the front door (in a place where no one will walk through it by accident).

Next time I walked the dog, I installed the chi ball again, only this time I set it to "play" so it'd play back all the needed sensations of the desired Business Transaction. The dog promptly chose a spot and Did His Business within minutes of our going out the front door -- MUCH more quickly than usual. I normally would have to walk him halfway around the block to get him to go potty. Not that time.

So now, *every* time I walk the dog, I use the chi ball. When I first start walking him, I put it in place and set it on "play" to increase the odds that he'll Do Business sooner. I set it on "record" every time he goes, so I can make the information stored in it that much stronger. And I park it right outside the door, off to the side where it's physically impossible to walk through it (so as not to have any unintended effect on the the postman, the UPS guy, and what-have-you).

It seems to be working. We get a result out of the dog walk noticeably sooner on a lot of days. And that's always good, because if he doesn't accomplish these Important Tasks during a walk, there might not be someone around to walk him later if he suddenly needs to go out. That's when you have a risk of a mistake in the house, which neither he nor we want.

So, yeah. Chi balls FTW. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

BUMP!!! Newbie to meditation and chakra activation please read.

ImageImage
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Thank you for the bump! This is great. Bookmarked.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
psianogen
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thank you MFTM for the post, and thank you all the people who have bumped this, I really needed to read this today.

Return to “Educational Material”